Verified:

NastyMUF

Apr 18th 2013, 17:39:41

Really? 2 grabs results in these actions?

You've just made my decision to continue to play FFA that much easier, don't see the reason to continue playing when clans feel the need to farm a 1 man 16 tag. Was fun while it lasted.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 18:06:03

4 hits is not farming

Twain Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 18:30:05

FFA is pretty quick to grant small tags respect, but we're not so kind as a server that you're not going to get tested at all. Accept retals you've been hit with, retal landgrabs you've been hit with, and play nice on FFAT and you'll be left alone to netgain peacefully.

Running away at the first sign of adversity doesn't get you far here though.

pele Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 18:43:43

according to your news your farming untags pretty badly compeard to 4-5? hits from nbk on you

gambit Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 19:44:43

like twain said, ffa is pretty friendly to small tags but when you show up in our news then people start to get itchy fingers

if you want to be left in peace then consider playing all-ex or land-trading between your own countries

if you just have to hit countries that dont belong to you... then you could try to find someone to land-trade with or if you do hit larger tags... i would recommend only 1 grab per 24 hours, leave a message, and be respectful because you will be retaliated at their discretion... and you may want to target netting tags instead of war tags :)
Natural Born Killer

NastyMUF

Apr 18th 2013, 20:17:08

Left - If I had hit you 4 times including an OVER RETAL, I would have been killed.

Twain - whoever the player that hit me obviously didn't give me any respect, over retaled than decided to top feed with land thin retalers's. It's not like I wasn't well defended.

gambit - it was only 2 grabs, where the nbk player got more in the retals. I play to EE to grab, I don't want to hit myself and if I have to I just won;t bother to play, no big deal. If I haven't played FFA in years how am I suppose to know who the netting tags are and who aren't?

If nbk or other tribes don;t want new players to join ffa server, thats fine ill just stick with express.

pele - when i last played untags have 1 reason and that is to suicide or were bot run we always farmed untaggs. Things have certainly changed here, and its obviously for the worse, take care chum.

patriotffa

Apr 18th 2013, 20:30:33

muf read your private msgs :)

ZIP Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 21:04:06

they are testing you -

until you get a feel for ffa you should be playing in a larger tag. Going solo in here takes patience, skill and relations skills as well. it seams you lack all three.

I wish nbk would grab me 4 times.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 22:25:43

Lol we have all been farmed(not that the 4 hits on you were farming) it happens join a tag and it will lower the amount of times you get hit or run land thin killers like i do and no one looks twice at you.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 22:27:20

but it looks like you know how to play so join up with one of the tags that is not packed out and have fun its just a game.

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 22:39:50

looks like everyone else has already said what i was gonna say...thanks for saving me the time! lol. 4 retals for 2 grabs is standard retal policy.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Mr Emerald

Apr 19th 2013, 10:00:50

Yeah... wanna cry about it? go to imp! :P
kidding patriot :P
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

patriotffa

Apr 19th 2013, 11:40:12

:)

ColoOutlaw

Apr 20th 2013, 4:12:48

*sniffs around*

That really is one nastymuf.

Tin Man

Apr 20th 2013, 14:08:50

NBK you guys should be rolemodels as to how this game should be played. I would have thought you would welcome random land grabs as opposed to self farming =/

Donny Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 14:45:07

Muf dont do it i already know what that private message says.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.