Verified:

bertz Game profile

May 15th 2013, 3:44:32

Play other servers dude. This server sucks

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 15th 2013, 4:03:21

Just have fun with your free time whether it's with this game or something else. Life's too short to spend your time dealing with folks you perceive as jerks. This thread should probably validate your decision :p

All the best (on a solo server or elsewhere :-))!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 15th 2013, 5:28:25

Don't let others dictate how you play or if you play...that is giving them the power over you.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KriSatZ Game profile

May 15th 2013, 5:37:14

Vic, stop being a douche.

I am not sure what LaF are meant to have done this set? All we did was fight PDM and that was on their terms. And we are still killing them. If you are on PDM and don't like getting killed, you should have left PDM before the FS.

If you are on MD on the other hand, well then sir, I feel kind of sorry for you.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2013, 6:02:07

RAGEQUIT FTL!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ninong Game profile

May 15th 2013, 7:35:28

Originally posted by cypress:
I swear it wasn't me!

LIES!!!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Walbertross Game profile

May 15th 2013, 7:45:50

lol what a fluff....take your sisters tampons out and grow a pair you coward.

Drow Game profile

May 15th 2013, 9:20:41

of course PDM is dying. but they knew it when they went in to it. what did you expect from an alliance half your size?? the point he is trying to make I suspect is that LaF and SoF can (and are) pushing bullfluff policies and rules on the rest of the server, because each has the other's back, and there's no alliances out there can stand up to LaF and SoF, whether on their own or as allies. this is what happens when you put the two biggest dogs in the yard together as butt buddies.
It's all about checks and balances basically. Currently, LaF and SoF have none whatsoever, because ideally as the two largest alliances they would be the balance for the other.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

ELDrifty Game profile

May 15th 2013, 9:42:27

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
You guys have ran another person out of the game by being bullies.

You are ruining the game for the alliances that you keep on playing your stupid little games with (manipulating your "allies" to start a war with those that won't bend to your will, then get FA from your allied alliances, even though you are winning or even on level ground).

It is a shame that the other alliances (except for LCN/DK) are too afraid to stand up to your stupidity and actually fight you guys.

This game is doomed, once you run off even more non SOF/LAFers, all you will have left is each other to fight. Have fun in your little circle jerk

Yeah, with that attitude and pathetic rant I'll sure miss you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

Lu Game profile

May 15th 2013, 10:20:33

Edited By: Lu on May 15th 2013, 10:23:32
See Original Post

Bikerman Game profile

May 15th 2013, 10:20:43

Cypress made me quit!

mider Game profile

May 15th 2013, 12:24:00

lol

Nekked Game profile

May 15th 2013, 12:57:31

MO is an mdER I know, he comes to play, then leaves, then returns. Like members of md they come and go. Ruthie is mder I don't know a jonny come lately?

xyle

May 15th 2013, 14:07:12

How many original countries does MD have?
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 15th 2013, 14:21:04

Originally posted by xyle:
How many original countries does MD have?

0!
But neither does iMag!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2013, 14:28:47

Originally posted by Drow:
the point he is trying to make I suspect is that LaF and SoF can (and are) pushing bullfluff policies and rules on the rest of the server

What bullfluff rule did LaF push? Correct me if I am wrong but didn't LaF embrace landtrading that PDM so dearly wanted? Didn't LaF allow you to live for multiple sets even after you pulled a fluffhead AB FS, then a fluffhead SS FS with commie indies? Seriously if LaF was truly evil like you think PDM would already be gone.

Besides the point, we don't want to run PDM out of the game but you need to learn how to play with others. If you want to push your bullfluff on others then you need to learn how to win a war: something you haven't done in like 10 years.

And to be completely honest even during the comwood era I don't think PDM ever won a solo war(or won very few), PDM always had allies help.

For PDM's entire existence(and the era of PDM right now is down right pathetic) they've been mediocre. Never completely worthless but never great just nice and comfy in the middle of the pack.

Ruthie

May 15th 2013, 14:30:16

Originally posted by Nekked:
MO is an mdER I know, he comes to play, then leaves, then returns. Like members of md they come and go. Ruthie is mder I don't know a jonny come lately?

a jonny come lately? hardly

and MD has players that have been there as long as I have been playing this game .... not sure where you are getting your info from but its quite faulty

*waves to Sov*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Sov Game profile

May 15th 2013, 15:01:10

Hi Ruth :)

The "xyle" poster is not me :p

tellarion Game profile

May 15th 2013, 15:50:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Drow:
the point he is trying to make I suspect is that LaF and SoF can (and are) pushing bullfluff policies and rules on the rest of the server

What bullfluff rule did LaF push? Correct me if I am wrong but didn't LaF embrace landtrading that PDM so dearly wanted? Didn't LaF allow you to live for multiple sets even after you pulled a fluffhead AB FS, then a fluffhead SS FS with commie indies? Seriously if LaF was truly evil like you think PDM would already be gone.

Besides the point, we don't want to run PDM out of the game but you need to learn how to play with others. If you want to push your bullfluff on others then you need to learn how to win a war: something you haven't done in like 10 years.

And to be completely honest even during the comwood era I don't think PDM ever won a solo war(or won very few), PDM always had allies help.

For PDM's entire existence(and the era of PDM right now is down right pathetic) they've been mediocre. Never completely worthless but never great just nice and comfy in the middle of the pack.

I suspect that determining who 'deserves' a top 10 finish and who doesn't might have something to do with this...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2013, 16:00:42

Well LaF has made it clear they will not allow PDM to FA/Market aid someone above them. If PDM wants to die over it then so be it.

But if they can respect the fact that we will not allow them to FA/aid over us then we can all live in peace. The choice is up to PDM. That btw is not pushing bullfluff, that is making a statement.

It is no different than when Llaar did it and everyone was pissed about it.

lazysnail Game profile

May 15th 2013, 16:04:18

Will miss you MO :)
Keep in touch and once you feel you have the will, come back and play again!

Nekked Game profile

May 15th 2013, 16:10:10

jax,goalie,phoneix,amira and two others but the names escapes me @ this time, but I have it they hasn't played in years...So yes Ruthie jonny come lately to md

K_L Game profile

May 15th 2013, 16:38:46

You guys are breaking my balls...

euglaf Game profile

May 15th 2013, 16:39:27

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh

i suspect thats what you expected out of me

archaic Game profile

May 15th 2013, 16:58:08

Well LaF has made it clear they will not allow PDM to FA/Market aid someone above them. If PDM wants to die over it then so be it.

But if they can respect the fact that we will not allow them to FA/aid over us then we can all live in peace. The choice is up to PDM. That btw is not pushing bullfluff, that is making a statement.

It is no different than when Llaar did it and everyone was pissed about it.

Req, as usual, you have not got a cluewhat you're talking about. PDM did not hit you guys because you sabotaged Wari's finish last set. We are warring because your ass hat Don said laf was going to start farming PDM as long as he was Don. He stated at the time of our FS that you guys were planning to hit us , so we hit first.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2013, 17:01:14

Originally posted by archaic:
Req, as usual, you have not got a cluewhat you're talking about. PDM did not hit you guys because you sabotaged Wari's finish last set. We are warring because your ass hat Don said laf was going to start farming PDM as long as he was Don. He stated at the time of our FS that you guys were planning to hit us , so we hit first.

And why did Eugene say that?

Also I doubt we would have just farmed you like that. Last set we stopped grabbing you guys because you had fluffty countries and we didn't want to trade with a rainbow.

RandyMD Game profile

May 15th 2013, 17:40:56

Ruthie, Nekked is a former MD'er. He keeps trying to come back and we keep denying him. He does know who most of us are how long we've been here, but I doubt you'll ever see him in MD again.
Email:

Ruthie

May 15th 2013, 18:15:11

ahhhh .... now i know why that name is familar

so i wont waste anymore time on him :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

NukEvil Game profile

May 15th 2013, 18:32:02

All I'm gonna say is this:

To those of you who are whining about the current situation, you should have joined the rest of the alliances who were busy fighting LaF, SoF and their allies when you had the chance. Because you didn't care enough to take action back then, I am finding it particularly hard to feel sorry when your own inaction comes back to bite you now. Because, in effect, you got exactly what you wanted.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

archaic Game profile

May 15th 2013, 19:52:29

Originally posted by NukEvil:

To those of you who are whining about the current situation, you should have joined the rest of the alliances who were busy fighting LaF, SoF and their allies when you had the chance. Because you didn't care enough to take action back then, I am finding it particularly hard to feel sorry when your own inaction comes back to bite you now. Because, in effect, you got exactly what you wanted.

+1
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

locket Game profile

May 15th 2013, 20:54:55

Nuk definitely makes sense here. People had their chance. Unless they can convince the same alliances to go at it again then they wont have another.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2013, 21:00:45

You still in RD locket?

OrderofBleh Game profile

May 15th 2013, 21:33:14

Originally posted by mrford:
mother mother fluff, mother mother fluff fluff, mother fluff, mother fluff, noise noise noise,1.2.1.2.3.4,noish noish noish, smokin weed smokin weed doin coke drinkin beers drinking beers beers beers, rollin fatties smokin blunts who smoke the blunts? we smoke the blunts! rollin blunts and sm- let me get a nickelbag- 15 bucks little man put that fluff in my hand, if that money doesn't show then you owe me owe, my jungle love, oioio, i think i wanna know ya know ya yeah what?

The Motherfluffing Time!!!

Ruthie

May 15th 2013, 21:58:12

heya OOB!!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 15th 2013, 21:59:25

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I could say the same thing about a lot of other alliances back when SoL/SoF were aligned too.... and it could be said about LaF again when they let Evo and others fight SoF/SoL near the end of E2025 (I always argued we should intervene -- we were the obvious next target. and we were). It's the same cycle with most of the same people switching sides as it suits them. Over time, the moderates/folks who want what's best for the game stopped caring/moved on/tow the party line.

Enjoy the continued race to the bottom, everyone! :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

SolidSnake Game profile

May 15th 2013, 22:57:54

Originally posted by Pang:

I could say the same thing about a lot of other alliances back when SoL/SoF were aligned too.... and it could be said about LaF again when they let Evo and others fight SoF/SoL near the end of E2025 (I always argued we should intervene -- we were the obvious next target. and we were). It's the same cycle with most of the same people switching sides as it suits them. Over time, the moderates/folks who want what's best for the game stopped caring/moved on/tow the party line.

Enjoy the continued race to the bottom, everyone! :p

lol what a load of bullocks.

crest23 Game profile

May 15th 2013, 23:32:25

I think Pang knows something (sees in the game statistics) that half the idiots posting here don't. The end of this game is probably coming. I say we enjoy it while it lasts.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Flamey Game profile

May 15th 2013, 23:33:52

Dear Everyone,

Thank you for the congrats; EE is my full-time job and I've spent all my efforts on winning the game. Thanks again for your respect.

Love,
Flamey.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 16th 2013, 0:39:25

Originally posted by crest23:
I think Pang knows something (sees in the game statistics) that half the idiots posting here don't. The end of this game is probably coming. I say we enjoy it while it lasts.

Well heck, then I am gonna stop running sweeps. So everyone on my servers go ahead and coordinate and put each other into DR ;P

locket Game profile

May 16th 2013, 0:53:35

Yes Requiem.

And SS how is he wrong that Laf had little to no help when we fought Sol when they were Sof allies?

En4cer85

May 16th 2013, 9:27:10

this seems like as goof of a place as any to post...

Bonus!

bertz Game profile

May 16th 2013, 11:39:26

Originally posted by locket:
Nuk definitely makes sense here. People had their chance. Unless they can convince the same alliances to go at it again then they wont have another.

Sometimes you have to stop fighting when you're only hurting yourself more than hurting them.

LaF/SoF has the most number of active members on the server.
And they're using this to push things they want and don't want.
It should have been okey if they push things that are reasonable.
But things like
-"you can't FA countries to top 1" even though we have done this
-"you can't landtrade" but allow they're allies to farm fluff from small alliances
-"you can't farm your detagged inactive members" but we can farm fluff from small alliances

These rules are ridiculous.

In E2025, these things are norm because when you shove policies to other alliances ass, the normal reaction is war.
But this is not the same game anymore.
More people would think it's easier to quit than fight.
Because more people are semi-active. They only spend 5 to 10 mins per day to play the game.
Some even rather spend their time suiciding than spending their whole set in a war.

But like I said, rather than quitting, people should just play other servers.
Team Server is getting okey. Many Laffers says that Primary is fun.
Some enjoys Express. FFA is fun.

Medic Game profile

May 16th 2013, 13:13:30

Originally posted by bertz:

Sometimes you have to stop fighting when you're only hurting yourself more than hurting them.

LaF/SoF has the most number of active members on the server.
And they're using this to push things they want and don't want.
It should have been okey if they push things that are reasonable.
But things like
-"you can't FA countries to top 1" even though we have done this
-"you can't landtrade" but allow they're allies to farm fluff from small alliances
-"you can't farm your detagged inactive members" but we can farm fluff from small alliances

These rules are ridiculous.

So let's play out a scenario here -

I play a country for a reset and I make top 3 on my own efforts, without receiving FA from anyone.

Clan B's player is in the Top 5, but has blown his stock and that's where he's going to stay - except for the fact that the two other top 10'ers from his clan are going to FA him up to spot #1 for a pretty little crown.

You're telling me that you'd want to lose your spot in the Top 3 because some other asshole got FA'd passed you?

There's a solution. If you don't like it, you really have two choices. You join the offending side, and make it through their ranks to change policy; or you fight like a rapist in prison to keep from getting your ass beat.

Patty loves a big dict

anitasanchez

May 16th 2013, 13:17:06

Just curious, how are those even related?

Nitro Game profile

May 16th 2013, 13:38:53

less qq

NukEvil Game profile

May 16th 2013, 14:27:18

Originally posted by Medic:
So let's play out a scenario here -

I play a country for a reset and I make top 3 on my own efforts, without receiving FA from anyone.

Clan B's player is in the Top 5, but has blown his stock and that's where he's going to stay - except for the fact that the two other top 10'ers from his clan are going to FA him up to spot #1 for a pretty little crown.

You're telling me that you'd want to lose your spot in the Top 3 because some other asshole got FA'd passed you?

There's a solution. If you don't like it, you really have two choices. You join the offending side, and make it through their ranks to change policy; or you fight like a rapist in prison to keep from getting your ass beat.

You say all of this while actually believing that if the situation was reversed...if LaF members were the ones first doing the FA to get #1 over a country from a different alliance who had gotten there on his or her own merit, that LaF would accept countries from that alliance FAing their member/damaging the LaF country in response, to keep their member's rightful place in the ranks.

If you honestly believe that LaF members won't then EM the country from the other alliance out of the top10, then put said alliance on the farm/kill agenda for the next couple resets, then I've got beachfront property on the moon for sale.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ruthie

May 16th 2013, 14:47:35

Wait, what? Havent they done this numerous times?

So whats good for them is forbidden for others?

This game gets more fluffed up as time goes on.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2013, 14:52:10

Originally posted by Ruthie:

Wait, what? Havent they done this numerous times?

So whats good for them is forbidden for others?

This game gets more fluffed up as time goes on.

Well I've offered to FA about 10 Laffers all of which have been rejected. So I guess you can say that but from my experiences LaF members don't want to be FA'd. If they are FA'd above by someone sure we do it back. It's usually a counter of someone else FAing. I also think the fact that it was Warri who was a rainbow with almost 100k acres that peeved off legit top 10 players :p

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 16th 2013, 15:08:08

We FA people to restore them to the ranks they should have had if others had not been FAed over them.

Don't want us to do it? Then don't knock our people down by doing it yourself.

euglaf Game profile

May 16th 2013, 16:21:28

the REALLY funny part about seeing MD folks rag on LaF about t10 policies is that about a year ago MD made a public announcement saying they were going to do basically the same thing.

the funny part about that, EVERYONE laughed at them (including us because we didn't give a crap about a policy over legit t10s). MD never had an opportunity to enforce it though - or maybe didnt have the cajones to.

now, LaF has had multiple opportunities to enforce a policy that is very related, and decided to do so. meanwhile, MD folks come out of the woodworks complaining about it. the irony in all of it is too good. i especially like how arsenal continues to make snide remarks about laf behavior regarding t10 when it was under his watch that they made their public announcement regarding knocking MD t10 countries out of t10.

the stance is pretty clear. get there on your own, or get pushed out. we look to reward individuals for great individual play. that is all.