Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2013, 0:10:33

Originally posted by st0ny:
you really need to re-read your first couple sentences... also, how can you be in the top ten and he ends up with 11m turrets and you end up with 11m jets/2m turrets? pls dont tell me that you were in the top 10 during the first day of the game. anyone can just create a country and be top 10 on the first day.

if he can hit you can get 10m def, before you can even think of attacking him, maybe you should consider playing a little more often and not purposely wait to get these 'retals'?

2m turrets IS no defense if you have 11m jets. and NO, i doubt you are the better player and you have a better country. you will probably out nett him ONLY because you got FS with your ABs effectively rendering his country useless and unable to generate income.

whats the difference? take it as a grab or retal. doesnt matter. what would you do? again... top 10 during day 1 is fluffs unless you can maintain.

blid.. seriously... proof read your stuff. before i go on... AGAIN... BEING TOP 10 DURING THE FIRST DAY IS fluffS... i'd say at least 50% of the players have one time or the other been in the top 10 during the first day.

it doesnt matter if the person is ranked #1 when he hits me. if he has your kinda units, 11m jets/2m turrets, i'd farm him and fully expect that person to do something back.
lol it wasn't on the first day. Why did you tihnk that? Do you think im dumb or bad at this game or something? He hit me on Saturday night and I hit him back Saturday night. I was rank 10 when he hit me and rank 4 when he ROR'd. How else would we be dealing with numbers millions of jets and turrets? I even linked the country histories so you could have seen this for yourself... it stands to reason if someone goes 10m turrets you need to go jet heavy to break them... 95% of people here agree with the right to take a retal... so, I don't really have anything to add.

Edited By: blid on Jul 1st 2013, 3:52:01
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.