Verified:

st0ny Game profile

Jul 1st 2013, 13:13:46

h2o, are you telling me to just go all explore and not hit anyone if i dont want to get retalled? or should i just play the way you guys play and go delayed?

and i dont blame them for a retal. honestly. retal all they want. but if they come at me with an all jetter, all i see is free land. and if they can retal with an all jetter, i can farm.

and like you dont care when i start stocking, i dont care when you start grabbing. fair right?

you have a point here. i could easily let it go and continue netting. but i feel that if i dont farm them, more all jetters will come at me. so i'll make an example of one and hope the rest learns from it. also, most of them are pricks. this set the guy who retal on me sunday, said he did it because his set is screwed anyways. not because he wanted the land back to netgain, but because his set is screwed so hey, why not cripple someone else netting?

i dont mind doing this every single set because i have full confidence that i can out nett these players any other time. give me one set where i'm lucky enough not to bump into any of this pricks and i'm sure i'll get a good finish.

Edited By: st0ny on Jul 1st 2013, 13:17:41
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."