Verified:

chapman951 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 6:34:41

My Questions is: Why am I unable to send Technology and Missiles as foreign aid?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 9:08:09

my question is: why should you?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Atryn Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 11:56:18

I think the transporting of missiles across countries is more complicated and dangerous than troops, jets, turrets, food, tanks or cash.

Allies already get tech from each other via RA's.

There might be a stronger case for FA of oil.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:58:59

besides faing techs and missiles doesn't help restarts much since they need money and for example in this set tech market sucked so selling few k techs wouldn't bring much money.

chapman951 Game profile

Jul 5th 2013, 0:54:33

[quote poster=Marshal; 25335; 467864]my question is: why should you? [/quote
Freedom.

Originally posted by Atryn:

I think the transporting of missiles across countries is more complicated and dangerous than troops, jets, turrets, food, tanks or cash.

Allies already get tech from each other via RA's.

There might be a stronger case for FA of oil.

"I think the transporting of missiles across countries is more complicated and dangerous than troops, jets, turrets, food, tanks or cash."
I agree with you. But why do you believe it should not be allowed? Don't let fear stop you.

"Allies already get tech from each other via RA's."
Remember this is real life: multiple streams of income. Diversify.

"There might be a stronger case for FA of oil."
I 100% agree. I add that to my list :)

Originally posted by Marshal:
besides faing techs and missiles doesn't help restarts much since they need money and for example in this set tech market sucked so selling few k techs wouldn't bring much money.

I agree with you. In your scenario, it is not useful. But in different case, it can be the difference between 1st and 2nd place.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 5th 2013, 9:11:17

missiles and techs nw aren't that high that they would decide 1st and 2nd place in netting (missiles are few k per missile so those would be needed tons so they would make any difference).

chapman951 Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 4:06:31

Originally posted by Marshal:
missiles and techs nw aren't that high that they would decide 1st and 2nd place in netting (missiles are few k per missile so those would be needed tons so they would make any difference).

Everything is beneficial. A few extra chems can make a huge difference during a KR.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 4:54:20

you can only send 10% of your goods

so do you really need them to code this so you can send 3 chems to a country when you have 30 in another one
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 9:16:01

sure extra missiles help in kr but depending how long war has been going on that player with 20+ chems has been too saving on his/her missile usage and 10% of some techs if you have 10k+ points in techs you are gonna fa isn't much and even if you have 100k+ it isn't much either and doesn't benefit that who gets fa unless he/she is restart and even then help is minimal.