Verified:

Vic Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 0:49:38

dempster just threw 4 straight at a rod, hitting him on the 4th pitch. the fenway crowd went while. welcome to boston fluff!

expect to see a bench clearing brawl once cc sabathia retals next inning.

mrford Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 2:17:03

throwing more than 1 pitch at a player is a fluff move period. strasberg did it yesterday to a braves player throwing 3 behind simsons before getting tossed.

if you cant hit him on the first pitch, move the fluff on. i dont care who the fluff you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

de1i Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 2:21:05

Looks like ARod got some ;)

Darrian Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 3:40:10

Ha ha yeah Arod got some. Scored, homerun etc etc....
Boston is mad cause they can't get drunk during the games anymore.
~bad as i wanna be~

Vic Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 3:48:21

lol ya darrian that's what happens when you juice bro. no one ever said the stuff didn't work :p

mrford Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:06:05

you are high if you think he still juices....

in addition, juicing doesnt improve your hand eye or bat speed and accuracy.

its cool though. no one ever accused a boston fan of being rational

i fluffing hate the yankees, but i hate boston even more.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:13:56

It is a bit hypocritical to chastise ARod for being a juicer, but celebrating the World Series' won off of the bat of Papi & ManRam.

Darrian Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 5:13:57

Hey I am as against it as anyone but what that idiot pitcher did was wrong . GrantedI dont believe Arod should be playing now anyway but the pitcher should have been ejected.
~bad as i wanna be~

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 9:00:39

Yeah I do find Boston fans pretty funny crying about Arod meanwhile Ramirez was getting caught so often he packed it in rather then stick it out

Oceana Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 11:08:23

Any pitcher intentionally trying to hit a player, should be permanently evicted from Baseball

Boltar Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 15:46:05

Trife Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 17:42:07

Originally posted by Oceana:
Any pitcher intentionally trying to hit a player, should be permanently evicted from Baseball

Who the fluff would pitch then? There'd be no pitchers left

hoop Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 9:26:08

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by Oceana:

Who the fluff would pitch then? There'd be no pitchers left

Or pitchers would grow up and start acting like men...

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 11:57:48

Hitting batters is part of the game and has been for over 100 years. Quit trying to pussify everything.

Back in my day, Greg Maddux would have hit the fluffer on the first pitch.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 16:06:32

archaic is the man , and 100% right in this instance

and no boston fan cried about a rod. we just hit him with a pitch lol.
no one whined about it. we just boo'ed him because he's a loser.

this is boston. that is ny.
this is real baseball.

the rest of you crawl back to your midwestern teams fighting for a 500 record

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 18:11:23

ford maybe you rednecks should stop hitting Bryce every other time he is up at the plate and we would just be able to play baseball. And Stras threw behind Simmons on purpose to send a message, keep it up and we will hurt you. If Stras wanted to hit someone he can (see J. Upton )

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 19:25:28

maybe if bryce harper would stop acting like a little fluff and threatening our pitchers, he wouldnt get hit 2x in a game lol. he has a reputation of acting like a little kid, and its catching up to him. he isnt talking well to being 15 games back on a fluffty ass team.

and suck a fluff Vic. the braves have the best record in baseball atm. 6 teams have a better record than faggy boston.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 21st 2013, 19:29:21
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 19:26:32

"Ryan Dempster's plunking of Alex Rodriguez was pretty dumb. Combined with his poor performance, it helped secure Boston's third series loss in a row and stretched the bullpen out just in time for a 7-hour flight to San Francisco so they could play the Giants at 10 p.m. ET. Not wise. -- Hunter Golden, Fire Brand of the AL"

quote from ESPN's power rankings
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 20:01:00

do you even watch teh games cousin-lover? Harper threatened your precious pitchers b/c they hit him.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 20:03:25

by accident. tehran plunked him by accident and harper went apefluff. the next time the teams saw eachother, he was hit twice. because he acts like a little girl.

i watch every game dipfluff, and i also only fluffed my cousin twice. he was a good lay.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 20:09:25

Swagger of a Chupacabra

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 20:12:23

If you think Teheran hit Harper by accident you are even dumber than the average Barves fan.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 20:19:56

if you think he hit him on purpose only up a run with 1 out with a runner on first. you are even dumber than your repetitive insults would lead on. the braves still want to win games. thay are heading to the playoffs and are in the pennant race.

regardless. he still acted like a little fluff.

have fun being eliminated from playoff contention months before the season is over. i can see you are handling it as well as harper.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 21:16:57

Originally posted by mrford:
you are high if you think he still juices....

in addition, juicing doesnt improve your hand eye or bat speed and accuracy.

its cool though. no one ever accused a boston fan of being rational

i fluffing hate the yankees, but i hate boston even more.

I'm not sure I buy the bat speed part of your post....

However, I will second you on your previous post. If you want to hit someone, you get one shot. If you're not accurate enough to do it, move on, it's your fluff up.

And I say this being someone who finds it pretty amusing that A-Rod is getting such treatment.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 21:23:33

http://espn.go.com/...on-heyward-hit-head-pitch

motherfluffing ouch. no word from the hospital yet. hes walking and talking though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:20:34

dude fordy a hardcore braves fan? lol waht is taht even?

imagine a brawl of 100 of the craziest boston fans vs 100 atlanta dweebies?? would be a brutal sight watching all those irish meats destroy you little suck fluffs

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:23:15

Gentlemen,

This says it all:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...9o/s1600/red-sox_fan1.jpg

With that.

Leaving this fruity thread.

Hey ford. go suck a fluff you fluffing dweeb bait

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:23:39

fluff you

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:26:33

dweeb? lol i cant even respond to that level of intellectual debate. typical boston fan right there. thanks for the validation.

its going to be another 100 years before you win anything again. just get used to it.

just because the team isnt in the north east, doesnt mean they dont have hardcore fans. your logic might as well be swiss cheese bro

Edited By: mrford on Aug 21st 2013, 22:29:36
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:44:50

there is no level of intellectual anything in this thread or most any thread on AT ever

and to your point i've been to turner several times and i've seen the fans.
they are softies.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 22:55:44

softies? or they have manners? something most northerners have long since evolved away from in every day life, mot to mention in sporting events. you are like black people in a movie theater.

just because someone doesnt stand up, yell, and spill beer everywhere, doesnt make them any less of a fan. i also dont see where you can judge someones fighting ability on how obnoxious they are. where i come from, its the silent people you need to watch out for. maybe thats just me. i dont even know where you got the fight thing in your head. suppose thats just another boston thing. id rather live in detroit than that fluffhole.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 23:49:13

i was trolling you.

and where i'm from there are more manners than you'd know what to do with.
my grandparents are from buckhead, btw .
i know atlanta.

finally -
http://en.wikipedia.org/...tory_of_the_Boston_Braves

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 23:52:44

your grandparents! well then i greatly misunderstood you!

i dont understand your link either. i know the braves used to be in boston, they left 35 years before i was born. do you think that people that are OKC fans have to like the city of seattle because their team used to be there? i dont get it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 0:20:31

dude i'm just trolling you i dont care but it seemed as if you did so i thought damn what a great chance to be a mindless idiot on AT and troll fordy.

no hard feelings dude

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 0:27:49

if you keep apologizing for trolling you are doing it wrong vic.

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 0:31:48

you seem to miss the point of trolling.

i enjoy arguing and fluff. you arnt angering me, or anything like that, you are just giving me something to do while i watch the braves game i recorded today.

do better. i do have to say you have the mindless idiot part down pay, although i suspect you didnt have to try too hard on that front being from boston and all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 0:36:16

lol

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2013, 0:52:27

Boston is a dirty sports town :p

After the Leafs beat the Bruins in game 5 of the playoffs last year, some Leaf fan got punched in the back of the head by an anonymous Boston fan as he was walking down the stairs. The Leaf fan ended up in the hospital with head injuries...
Like wtf is that?

But speaking of Boston, how do you feel about the Patriots for this season, Vic? I don't expect a championship or even the AFC crown this year. First time I've thought that before a season started in a loooong time :-(

Edited By: Pang on Aug 22nd 2013, 0:54:32
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 1:11:16

depends on how many of the competition they murder
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2013, 3:33:15

follow up on heyward. broken jaw.... out 4-6 weeks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2013, 0:01:37

Gotta side with fordy on this one. Deliberately throwing pitches at a batter is a "fluff" move indeed.

If you can't beat them by the rules, beating them by injuring their players is a waste of everyone's time and money.

But, I guess that's OK in Boston. They are insufferable when they win.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

archaic Game profile

Aug 23rd 2013, 5:22:26

and ... the Yankees haven't lost since

Great job fagsox.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

elvesrus

Aug 23rd 2013, 5:29:26

Originally posted by Pang:
Boston is a dirty sports town :p

After the Leafs beat the Bruins in game 5 of the playoffs last year, some Leaf fan got punched in the back of the head by an anonymous Boston fan as he was walking down the stairs. The Leaf fan ended up in the hospital with head injuries...
Like wtf is that?

But speaking of Boston, how do you feel about the Patriots for this season, Vic? I don't expect a championship or even the AFC crown this year. First time I've thought that before a season started in a loooong time :-(

how about those vancouver fans ;)

but to stay on the topic of baseball... dodger fans damn near beat a man to death on opening day 2011 http://www.dailynews.com/...ck-outside-dodger-stadium
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.