Verified:

devilpup Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 2:44:40

It's going to be yet another long year as a Mississippi State fan. The only thing that could've made the opener worse was if it was played on espn, never mind that happened too. Any way predictions for the year anyone?
"If I'm standing on it, it's America"-Action Figure Therapy

Vic Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 2:49:40

umass will lose every single game and will not score a single point.
bama for bcs again.
clemson will have a great season and be ranked 2nd most of it.
underperform from lsc

devilpup Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 2:56:26

If "Johnny Football" finds a way to keep his head out of his ass I think T-A&M will put on a good show. LSU is sunk if TCU gave them a run for their money. Bama will more than likely win SEC and I secretly hope Clemson beats them.
"If I'm standing on it, it's America"-Action Figure Therapy

Shinigami Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 3:12:42

I don't think Miss St is totally sunk - that was a game more on the road than not vs a team picked to win Big 12 - but you still look to have a long year a head of you.

TaM will be good, but will stumble. JF will have a good year but finish well off his numbers from last year. He would likely be invited back to NY but won't win again. Defense is a serious concern.

Speaking of which... Georgia has some issues. Granted that Clemson plays damn good offense, you can't have a defense that porous and expect to win.

Clemson will probably lose to USC but will likely win the ACC. The real question is if they have a typical random loss to a lesser team or not. Either way, no BCSCG for them.

Alabama vs Ohio St seems like the safe bet at moment. Alabama because I'll believe they won't make it when they don't at this point. Ohio St because they play a soft squishy schedule that should earn them little respect but won't prevent them from playing for it all because they are Ohio St and because pollsters are morons.

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 5:01:10

my alma mater played their first football game ever, and won it 52-7. the movement for the football program was started by my class and i shed a single tear watching the game on TV. wish i was there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Taveren Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 8:15:24

Go Cal!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Trife Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 13:54:35

Hokies will win the BCS championship

Frodo Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 15:27:52

UW huskies finish 10-2 go to the 2nd highest Pac-12 bowl, which i think is the Alamo bowl. Oregon gets into 4-team playoff. Someone other than an SEC team wins championship. Bama doesnt make the playoff.

Trife Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 16:08:09

Playoffs aren't until next season, are they?

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 22:16:49

I'm really eagerly waiting for Bama vs T A&M.
Hopefully that will be the last we hear from Johnny "Head up my arse" Football
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

But I'll tell you I was impressed with Ohio, those boys can play
But the Big10 ain't the SEC

Sean

Sep 5th 2013, 0:28:14

Gonna go out on a limb here and say an SEC team will win it all.

Go Gators.

Makolyte Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 0:39:00

Go Blue
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Frodo Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 6:36:14

Originally posted by Trife:
Playoffs aren't until next season, are they?

Oh yeah, my bad... i saw they were supposed to start in 2014 and thought they meant this season.

Angel1 Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 22:26:05

Middle Tennessee State University won our first Football Game since moving to Conference USA! MTSU walk on football player Steven Rhodes previously won a battle to be eligible for this season. Rhodes spent five years in the US Marine Corps before starting at MTSU and making the MTSU Football team, but a previous military exception to NCAA eligibility rules that was in place in the 1980s had at some point been left out of a revision. After public uproar, the NCAA reconsidered its decision and allowed Rhodes to play immediately.
-Angel1