Verified:

KriSatZ Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 8:58:47

Just an idea,

Came to me when we couldn't hit someone in GDI, and reading a thread on AT regarding Hitting people, and then being unable to drop land.

Maybe the tag admins (I've never set a tag up in earth, so I don't know the ins and outs) could have a "declare clan at war with clan X" button.

Once a clan is declared at war, all the processes that stop wars, for example GDI, dropping land once grabbing it, hitting people x times smaller than you (there could be others here). Are stopped while attacking the clan you are at war with.

Not sure how it would all work, and how to stop it being opened to abuse. BUT some of the things shouldn't really be into effect during a war, namely the "anti suicide" mechanics.
If LaF hits a clan of 20 people, mostly all they can do back would be considered suicide, and thus stopped. But they should be able to do it. Like LG'ing and dropping land.

Thoughts?
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Marshal Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 13:09:04

tag admin sees all attacks and defs done by and against players in tag and spyings done and tag ups and tagdowns and can boot some1 from tag and change tag's pass whenever wants.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....