Verified:

Cable Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:28:18

  

Dec 15th 2013, 23:28:37

Originally posted by IXNeo:

Originally posted by Heretodie:

Leaching is an unfair advantage to any player who does it, which is no different then joint killruns or OAs or FAing players to the top through trade pacts. HE was reinstated because its not a clean and clear cut issue is what I heard.

Let the mods sort it out, where ever he ends up its a illegitimate score because he had aid to get there. No different then having friends buy your tech at 9500 5 min left in set to aid a players win. Purpled or not its not a respectable way to play the game and people have been deleted for lesser actions.

tech starting then shifting will be illegitimate then? lets say, Country A told allies Country B and C that he will be teching. After teching , he converted to another strat. Country B and C did not bother to drop him and continue with their strats. It benefits A but i am sure country B and C benefits from him too (def ally). Honestly, if you wanna say its cheating then all relations should be disabled in express. Let players play solo.

This is quite easily achievable, anyone who techs starts and doesn't drop their tech ally and is reported for not teching is deleted and removed for rules violations. All you've pointed out is a loop whole but the fact still remains that its and unfair advantage to anyone leaching. Being DA or IA to a techer and not teching has nothing to do with it, because everyone has access to DAs and IAs but not everyone has someone feeding them tech. SO this can be argued to death maybe everyone should have MAX tech from turn 1 and never drop so theres no need for Techers and then it comes down to who ever has the biggest fluff at the end of the day wins. Abusing the rules and using them to your own advantage is cause for deletion for many other things. Come back when you make a vaild argument why leaching should be allowed but trade pacts and Offensive Alliances where recently removed for similar reasons.

Edited By: Cable on Dec 15th 2013, 23:30:41
See Original Post

Cable Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:28:37

Dam hamster died powering my internet and I double posted >.<

Edited By: Cable on Dec 15th 2013, 23:31:12
See Original Post

IXNeo Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:38:48

Originally posted by Cable:
Dam hamster died powering my internet and I double posted >.<

lol
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

IXNeo Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:42:19

Cable, try to monitor the market at end set .. you will find out that some players are abusing the market. (buy out)
It cannot be reported because it happened at end set and mods don't bother to check it anymore. If you own that number 2 country, then i know why you are so butthurt with that commie. Just chill bro.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/...ality-of-early-parenthood

Edited By: IXNeo on Dec 15th 2013, 23:48:50
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

Cable Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:45:20

Yes we know the market is under manipulation that's also been brought up to the mods as well.

Cable Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:47:57

Also another thing that should be pushed for deletion and removal from the rankings.

To be quite hones the punishments aren't harsh enough for cheaters, A FULL set ban should be applied for deletion as in your deleted for rule violation your accounts not allowed to restart the set or make a country in the following round. Im sure its pretty hard to implament this but people are deleted week in and week out for rules violations wheres the line....

blid

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 23:49:27

So martian made tellarion undelete the cheater and now the cheater is at the top of the standings. Cool martian
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 23:49:48

Martian's operating procedure is to help cheaters as much as possible. He makes all kinds of rules and guidelines to help cheaters out.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 23:54:31

Is that actually confirmed Blid? I wasn't gonna over step the bounds and call out the MODs for making that decision, but like already brought up, I expect there to be some rule changes. Otherwise ill get my hamster to run a multi for me and have him on Skype with gallery and a plastic tube. Then I will go to the local coffee shop 30 min from my house and use their IP and claim its my cousins house and not me and make him tech while I run a CI. All the while running an all jetter techer just to have myself drop him as an "unneeded ally" and farm him for even more land because hes defenseless.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2013, 0:10:04

What's confirmed is that martian is the head mod.

See threads like this:
http://www.earthempires.com/...cheats-27635?t=1387143449

Someone has helped h2o cheat like half a dozen times and martian's policies don't reveal that player's name. When asked what the reason for that policy is, martian just ignores the questions for days.

What's not confirmed, but what is obvious, is that tellarion deleted the leecher and someone overruled him. That's obviously martian, can't be anyone else, as martian is the one who outranks tellarion.

So we have martian protecting cheaters on two fronts right now.

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 0:23:15

I got beat out of 1st because of it. :(
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Cable Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 0:24:01

We need Pang to out rule Martian purple the entire server ;)

st0ny Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 0:32:17

CX, i think you actually got pushed up to #2 because of them. retal all hits xx (#60) should've won the set. i spied him earlier. he was at like 18k land on 1000 turns or so if i remember correctly. good tech levels too.
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 0:40:17

Maybe. Food nearly screwed me today. Luckily I was able to sell in the low 50s.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

st0ny Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 0:45:42

heh... but honestly... 22k land with leeches, no topfeeds on him and he finishes 28-29m nett? lol?

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 0:48:16

He mustn'tve slowplayed enough.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

tellarion Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 6:12:10

Originally posted by IXNeo:
Cable, try to monitor the market at end set .. you will find out that some players are abusing the market. (buy out)
It cannot be reported because it happened at end set and mods don't bother to check it anymore. If you own that number 2 country, then i know why you are so butthurt with that commie. Just chill bro.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/...ality-of-early-parenthood

Just so you all know, I can't go back and check specifics after a set has ended. Unless I'm online at the very end and someone passes me the info VERY quickly, there's not much I can do about that. Not to mention the sets always end when I'm asleep :/

tellarion Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 6:12:41

Originally posted by blid:
So martian made tellarion undelete the cheater and now the cheater is at the top of the standings. Cool martian

Martian had nothing to do with this. Put your fingers away.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 16th 2013, 6:17:38

tella express people think moderators should be around 24/7 just for them
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2013, 10:49:56

Express people are specialler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 16th 2013, 10:51:13

no arguement there
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

st0ny Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 12:26:31

in a way, i do think mods should be on for express 24/7 due to the pace of the turns in that server.

of course i dont expect it to be just 1 mod. there are a few mods. at least 1 should be online at any given point no? currently we have 2 if i'm not mistaken. galleri and tellarion. if they are from different timezones, then we already have it... a mod on 24/7.

right warster?

tellarion Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 13:08:11

Originally posted by st0ny:
in a way, i do think mods should be on for express 24/7 due to the pace of the turns in that server.

of course i dont expect it to be just 1 mod. there are a few mods. at least 1 should be online at any given point no? currently we have 2 if i'm not mistaken. galleri and tellarion. if they are from different timezones, then we already have it... a mod on 24/7.

right warster?

Except I have a job and can't be here for 12 hours+, assuming galleri is online the other 12....

And yeah, we're both different timezones.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 16th 2013, 13:40:05

there i agree stony , and in 2 years of moderating express i asked plenty of times for more moderators for express or at least make it easier to search stuff that was linked to all forms of cheating

me personally i have 6 free hours a day , but i made myself available 16 hours a day, always online thru my phone at work , but you can guess how doing such things affect your job and relationships, hence my stepping away from full time moderating , im now only available for 4 hours a day and only if tella or galleri aren't around
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2013, 15:37:05

Originally posted by tellarion:

Martian had nothing to do with this. Put your fingers away.
Okay sorry. I was very frustrated after seeing the leecher win. I wish I'd found out about him sooner so I could have suicided on him.

prezadent Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 16:22:08

CX, i think you actually got pushed up to #2 because of them. retal all hits xx (#60) should've won the set. i spied him earlier. he was at like 18k land on 1000 turns or so if i remember correctly. good tech levels too.

I did a grab from him and he got bitter so I smashed him with tank and troop strikes. So no dice for him!

st0ny Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 18:19:18

Originally posted by prezadent:

I did a grab from him and he got bitter so I smashed him with tank and troop strikes. So no dice for him!

owh, so you're the idiot.

Edited By: st0ny on Dec 16th 2013, 19:05:36

prezadent Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 20:38:48

someone was going to get hit, it was almost you

blid

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2013, 20:39:18

You did a stupid top feed and got farmed, and you didn't smash anything with your GS/AB. You bounced 3 ABs then did like 15 meaningless guerilla strikes.

st0ny Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 20:43:05

someone was going to get hit, it was almost you

owh, so you're the idiot.

prezadent Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 13:04:07

You did a stupid top feed and got farmed, and you didn't smash anything with your GS/AB. You bounced 3 ABs then did like 15 meaningless guerilla strikes.

the abs took out a few hundred thousand tanks and the guerilla strikes dropped your net about 500k. The combination of the 2 planned strikes I did outfarmed your farm and ruined your set. I started playing this game about a month ago and play for fun; and I had fun :). A quick read through these forums show a bunch of you to be whiners that all feel entitled to first place and don't seem to be having fun. Warring in this game is so much more fun than crying about getting hit a few times - you guys should loosen up!

TDA101 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 0:47:37

It takes 0 skill to blow someone up.

st0ny Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 1:45:56

and the idiot has already started his nonsense...

now im nothing Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 1:58:29

get your tanks ready, do it do it right now
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself