Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 13:52:50

Now let's see if Makinso has it in him to answer these questions which I had posed to SOL leaders over the previous 2 sets.

- Makinso why did you feel the need to lie to RD and tell them that I was behind SOL in pursuing RD? Is this how your operate politically by blatantly lying to Alliance leaders to achieve your objectives?

- Why did SOL leadership tell their members that I was plotting and scheming with SOL's allies trying to isolate SOL which is also a blatant lie? During the time in question I had not even been active for 2 weeks and certainly had not attempted to rally my own allies let alone SOL's allies.

Now let's fast forward to this set shall we. You openly say to Aponic that SoF only pacted SOL to get at MD, LCN and DKnights. For example:-

[14:27:45] '[SOL]Makinso' that pact was used
[14:27:49] '[SOL]Makinso' to stomp LCN DK into the ground
[14:27:56] '[SOL]Makinso' to get clean shots on MD

SoF and SOL were FDPed before issues between SoF and MD unfolded. In fact it was SOL who was one of MD's allies informing us of what MD was doing behind the scenes thus leading SoF to take the path that it did. So if SOL played a huge part in the start of the MD/SoF wars, how is it that SoF was just using SOL to get at MD? In fact for the first 2 MD/SoF wars SOL was invited to joint allies meetings and was consulted for advice on how SoF should proceed.

As previously mentioned on this thread LCN FSed SoF, did not pact us the following set and then mass FA'd MD. As a result we FSed them back. SOL FSed our FDPs for less. LCN was also not a FDP of SOL at this time. So how was SoF using SOL's pact to tear LCN down?

Let it be known I was open and honest in my dealings for the most part with SOL leadership. Except for the one time I was trying to bluff Prankster which actually lead to the fallout in SOL/SoF relations and I have accepted responsibility for.

Character assassination seems to be the biggest political tool in the current SOL leadership's arsenal. It can be a very strong tool especially when trying to rally one's own members, but be careful because it can explode in your face when exposed as being based on deception.