braden Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 23:19:43

i have three.

CAT FACTS

Apr 4th 2014, 23:39:12

Originally posted by cat lies:
Is evil and lies to you

FACT:

This guy doesn't know what the heck he's talking about. Cats are cute and cuddly and will melt your heart! Unless you aren't a cat person, then they'll shred your belongings and face their razor sharp claws.

CAT FACTS

Apr 4th 2014, 23:39:32

Originally posted by braden:
i have three.

FACT:

That's a lot of pu$$y!

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 23:44:32

cats are fluffing worthless, and need to be exterminated

dogs on the other hand, helped the human race survive. they are genetically linked to us humans
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 23:51:48

i suppose if i needed my sled moved or my sheep herded they may be. but in, you know, not the third world, dogs are pets and not at all relative to ones survival.

though, dogs are equally as adorable, and far more fun to play catch with ;)

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 23:59:08

im talking historical hoe, thats why the "ed" was on the end of "help" its something called past tense. like back when we first domesticated wolves for protection and help hunting thousands of years ago

get educated
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:08:08

i should point out that i dont consider anything under 40 lbs full grown to be a dog, just an over grown rat.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:12:34

they domesticated themselves, in the sense that they followed humans, were dangerous and thusly killed off. it behooved them, dare i say, to become docile, to become a "pet". it was easier for them to eat after us than to go hunt for themselves.

educate, i did, many moons ago.

we used dogs to leave africa? we used dogs to wage and win wars? we used dogs to till our fields for growing food? we used dogs to.. move sleds and herd sheep?

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:16:02

we used dogs when we were hunter gatherers to hunt, and defend our camps. all these things you are talking about came AFTER this.

and they didnt technically domesticate themselves, it was a symbiotic relationship where the dogs got a more steady supply of food, and the humans got greater warnings to threats and help hunting so they didnt chase them off.

regardless, my point still stands. cats are worthless, dogs helped the human race survive.

dogs are mans best friend, cats are 50 year old barren females best friend
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:18:52

um, some of us are still hunter gatherers.. where exactly do you draw the epoch for this?

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:20:16

(and twenty seven year old lonely white males, you can not forget us ford :P)

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:21:47

stop being tarded, im not drunk enough to troll right now
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 0:24:07

i'm not.. i genuinely enjoy these types of discussions.. trolling that, is, drunk enough.. meh, talk to me in twenty ;)

Shinigami Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 3:37:58

I'll grant you, a dog made for a bang up emergency food supply.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 3:48:52

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 5th 2014, 4:10:54

Someone alert Alana to this thread.
You all are fluffed.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 4:23:09

I'll admit, I got a little too drunk to troll

But seriously, look up dog stories. I have an autobiography by the highest decorated SEAL in Vietnam, Harry Constance. He ran point on patrols a lot and he had his dog with him all the time, a 120 pound Germany Shepard that killed sentries in clandestine missions. The SEAL team that killed Osama had a belgian malinois with a bullet proof vest, camera, and mic/speaker for orders. K's have been in the military for a LONG time.

But forget that and Google dog protection and loyalty stories. They will break your heart. Maybe I'll make a post with content when I'm sober and free tomorrow night.

Don't get wrong, cars are east ass pets that are independant. I hate them, but I'll give them that. However, no loyalty on the planet matches an owner and a dog.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 4:30:21

i watch fox news pretty much all the time- they show stories of soldiers returning to indiana high schools before basketball games to surprise their daughters. lame. but they also show dogs being returned to their soldier friends.. and that makes for amazing television. i am well aware, you needn't explain further, it brings joy to the heart to watch.

but i still adore kittens :)

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 4:32:08

and they are war hero puppy dogs.. they save lives, and have jobs, and are next to seeing eye dogs or dressage horses the best animals on the planet, because they are war heros

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 5:14:37

Cats suck, and I like throwing vortex footballs at them
Swagger of a Chupacabra

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 5th 2014, 15:09:41

dogs have been domesticated longer.. since the hunter gathered stage. humans didn't domesticate cats until cities were established.. cats ate mice and rats which were plague carriers. hence why they were kept around. dogs have a 5000 year head start over cats which is why they are more "adapted" to humans. in 5000 years we will breed cats to all be like kittens.. just like we have done to dogs in a way. humans are great at genetic engineering even if done slowly. see agricultural plants and cows moooo
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!