Verified:

iScode Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 9:22:34

Anti-break

Edited By: martian on Apr 14th 2014, 15:27:43. Reason: "GoT" doesn't register as game of thrones necessarily. Especiall
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:00:47

fluffing idiot ( friendly remark )

Mods please delete this thread.

iScode Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:07:21

i posted there were spoilers!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:12:42

JOFFERY DIED, WHOO HOOO

better?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:15:09

yes you did . And what is the point of posting that ? There are still 20 views of this thread ... for how many did you ruined it ?

Stop being an asshole !!!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:22:01

what is joffery? am i missing something?

iScode Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:25:36

Originally posted by Alin:
yes you did . And what is the point of posting that ? There are still 20 views of this thread ... for how many did you ruined it ?

Stop being an asshole !!!

but im so good at it.

the point was to discuss it with other people who had seen it of course...

Edited By: iScode on Apr 14th 2014, 12:32:40
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

arthog Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 10:40:35

is this anything to do with game of thrones

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 13:32:09

Tyrion shoots his dad tywin in the peepee with a crossbow for sleeping with his whore.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 14:20:56

tyrion is blamed for joffrey's death even though it was actually littlefinger and lady olenna
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

archaic Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 14:23:45

How the fluff do you people not know this? Do none of you read?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 14th 2014, 15:26:51

lol I edited the topic to we know *what* you are spoiling:P
Although for people who read the books it's not a spoiler:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 17:56:23

Sansa will also be blamed for the death but she is snuck out of King's Landing by Ser Dontos on behalf of Littlefinger because Littlefinger still loves Katelyn

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 17:58:00

Sansa will take up a new identity in the Vale where Littlefinger marries then kills Lysa Arryn/Tully

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2014, 17:58:53

I feel like if Alin has stopped reading this we should start PMing him with spoilers in the subject line

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 14th 2014, 18:38:39

lol.
John Snow becomes leader of the nights watch and then gets assassinated (or at least attempted on his life)

HOW IS THAT FOR A SPOILER?
Although this wont' be for at least another 2 seasons of tv show I think?:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

DJBeif Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 18:46:36

I heard that the lord of light grants Stannis' army a crate of heat-seeking rocket launchers to fight against Daenerys' dragons, then they hook up and dump that sorceress and kill off all the Lannisters with rocket launchers and dragons.

I feel like the presence of one of the danger clan's representatives is needed to expound on the events, then say "HA!"

JOE DANGER

Apr 14th 2014, 18:59:21

HA!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 19:32:09

WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEASON WHEN THE SEANCHAN INVADE WESTEROS AND SLAP A LEASH ON MELISANDRE!

HA!

DJBeif Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 19:49:18

Spartacus will be resurrected through the dark magiks and train the slaves to FIGHT!! Then they will overthrow their merciless lords and rule Westeros!

Twiz Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 20:55:28

If the title reads GoT Spoilers, that should be enough for retards who hate spoilers to NOT CLICK ON THE THREAD.

Alin wanted to read spoilers, but keep his mentality on being a retard so he had to post something. I don't see what peoples problem is, I read spoilers and I want to watch the show more than ever.

Suncrusher Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 21:16:06

the title wasn't always as you see it now

Alin Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 21:36:05

Originally posted by Twiz:
If the title reads GoT Spoilers, that should be enough for retards who hate spoilers to NOT CLICK ON THE THREAD.

Alin wanted to read spoilers, but keep his mentality on being a retard so he had to post something. I don't see what peoples problem is, I read spoilers and I want to watch the show more than ever.

Lol - you freaking idiot. People like you should not have access to the internet - this is a modern days plague.

You`r the type that records a match , looks at the final score and than watch the record. Having an iq bellow average, makes you enjoy the match ...

totte Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 21:58:48

spoiler as i have read all the books whats to spoil? :P

Symac

Apr 14th 2014, 22:11:11

Lol - you freaking idiot. People like you should not have access to the internet - this is a modern days plague.

You`r the type that records a match , looks at the final score and than watch the record. Having an iq bellow average, makes you enjoy the match ...

Tyrion kills his father as he is escaping king's landing after telling Jamie that Cersi has been unfaithful to him with their cousin and that he killed Jamie's son Joffery(though this part is untrue). He was trying to hurt Jamie, because Jamie lied to him about his first wife being a whore he hired for Tyrion. Quite to the contrary she was who she claimed and truly loved the little imp.

I shall send you more details to your inbox.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 14th 2014, 23:05:46

This is alins logic on why he doesn't read any books, because it might ruin the movie/show for him.

But your logic is crap Alin, first off getting a score while at work, then watching the recorded game is nothing like reading a book that came out years before the show, then watching the show. I personally look up the scores alot of times before I watch the game, I have no interest in watching a blowout game, now a game where the underdog wins, or a close game I may be tempted to watch the whole thing.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Symac

Apr 15th 2014, 2:03:58

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:

This is alins logic on why he doesn't read any books, because it might ruin the movie/show for him.

But your logic is crap Alin, first off getting a score while at work, then watching the recorded game is nothing like reading a book that came out years before the show, then watching the show. I personally look up the scores alot of times before I watch the game, I have no interest in watching a blowout game, now a game where the underdog wins, or a close game I may be tempted to watch the whole thing.

Pretty much right on the money. A good show is good even if you know the ending.

For most I don't think there has been any real surprises in Game of Thrones besides Ned Stark being killed so early and possibly the Red Wedding. After Ned was killed though I think most started to understand that this was a universe in which no one you meet is safe. By the time his new wife and her grandma came into the picture, if you didn't know Joffery was going to die very soon, you weren't paying attention.

Now for more spoilers to your inbox, Alin. YAY!

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 3:17:38

So, real prediction. I still think it'll come out that Jon Snow is not really Ned Starks son. I think he took in Jon Snow to protect his real identity. They say Robert order Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Tully(Neds sister) babies dead, but I think Ned saved the boy. I'm guessing they staged it too look like it somehow, like Theon Greyjoy made it look like he killed the stark boys.

Symac

Apr 15th 2014, 3:34:47

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
So, real prediction. I still think it'll come out that Jon Snow is not really Ned Starks son. I think he took in Jon Snow to protect his real identity. They say Robert order Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Tully(Neds sister) babies dead, but I think Ned saved the boy. I'm guessing they staged it too look like it somehow, like Theon Greyjoy made it look like he killed the stark boys.

I could see this playing out and welcome it. However with the current progression of the book it appears Jon Snow has played his role.

To some extent I wish the show would use the picture being worth a thousand words and elaborate on some of the areas where the book didn't add much detail. Jon Snow is one of them. I don't know if creative liberties are given though to further the story line beyond the books. :/

My own guess would be that Jamie Lannister takes the throne in the end. I also believe he and Brienne will hook up and/or he will be betrayed by her.

Edited By: Symac on Apr 15th 2014, 3:38:49

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 3:41:42

It is pretty obvious that jon snow will be one of the dragon riders, my guess is arya will be the other.

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 4:14:19

SHERLOCK HOLMES DIDNT DIE. BUT DORAEMON DID. THERES UR SPOILERS. ALSO NUVELLE LONGBOTTOM IS NOW HANDSOME, AND HARRY DIDNT DIE BUT ONE OF THE WESLEY TWINS DID. HERMIONE HAS HERNIA, AND TAJ'S DAD DIDNT GET ACCEPTED INTO FOX AND HOUNDS BUT TAJ GOT THE GIRL. EVERY MAIN CHARACTER DIED IN BODYGUARDS AND ASSASSINS, AND OBITO = TOBI = FAKE MADARA = DISCIPLE OF REAL MADARA, AND REBORN DIDNT LEAVE.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 4:28:52

Hmmm, didn't Lady Stoneheart hang Brienne?

I wonder if Jon Snow just survives his wounds or if Melisandre plays some role in saving him/bringing him back.

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 4:56:39

Symac
Shae will be found in Tywin's bed when Tyrion goes to confront his father. Tyrion will strangle her to death. - If you are nice to people, they will be nice to you. 2.8 hours ago

Symac
Cersei was imprisoned by the faith, as part of her punishment on release she must walk naked from that place to the red keep. No lannisters were there - She was also shaven completely without hair. 6.3 hours ago

Symac
Jon Snow is likely killed by his own men as ordered by the leaders of the Nights Watch for disobeying his oath and going for revenge in the name of St - Eat it. 6.4 hours ago

Symac
Cersi asks for trial by combat, her champion is most likely the raised corpse of the mountain. He wins her freedom. - More? 6.5 hours ago

Symac
At first Cersi controls Tobben the new king, but soon his wife controls him and he disobeys his mother. - If you want it to stop? apologize. 6.6 hours ago

Symac
Tyrion eventually is taken in and helps the mother of dragons to cross the sea and scures her a large army that the lannisters were attempting to brin - I 6.6 hours ago

Symac
The hound is injured, his wound infected and the youngest stark girl leaves him to die. In reality the hound dies(a demon within), and the man joins a - If you weren't so rude to people, do you think things would be different? 6.6 hours ago

Symac
Cersi is jailed by her own younger son for treason and adultery. This younger son will marry the same woman Joffery married. Jamie later betrays Cersi - Eat it. 6.7 hours ago

Look at this freaking idiot. And the fact he thinks i`am gonna read that :)
I didn`t read the books because there were not translated in my language yet. But i don`t expect you idiots to understand that, since you will always speak one language and can`t possible realize what means to read literature that is not written in your native.

Edited By: Alin on Apr 15th 2014, 8:10:12

Symac

Apr 15th 2014, 5:19:04

hmm the first one is off, it wasnt her son. it was holy group.

Alin Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 8:12:26

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:

I rest my case lol. Cable was right ...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2014, 10:21:02

Symac
Shae will be found in Tywin's bed when Tyrion goes to confront his father. Tyrion will strangle her to death. - If you are nice to people, they will be nice to you. 2.8 hours ago

Symac
Cersei was imprisoned by the faith, as part of her punishment on release she must walk naked from that place to the red keep. No lannisters were there - She was also shaven completely without hair. 6.3 hours ago

Symac
Jon Snow is likely killed by his own men as ordered by the leaders of the Nights Watch for disobeying his oath and going for revenge in the name of St - Eat it. 6.4 hours ago

Symac
Cersi asks for trial by combat, her champion is most likely the raised corpse of the mountain. He wins her freedom. - More? 6.5 hours ago

Symac
At first Cersi controls Tobben the new king, but soon his wife controls him and he disobeys his mother. - If you want it to stop? apologize. 6.6 hours ago

Symac
Tyrion eventually is taken in and helps the mother of dragons to cross the sea and scures her a large army that the lannisters were attempting to brin - I 6.6 hours ago

Symac
The hound is injured, his wound infected and the youngest stark girl leaves him to die. In reality the hound dies(a demon within), and the man joins a - If you weren't so rude to people, do you think things would be different? 6.6 hours ago

Symac
Cersi is jailed by her own younger son for treason and adultery. This younger son will marry the same woman Joffery married. Jamie later betrays Cersi - Eat it. 6.7 hours ago
lmao nice one Symac

archaic Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 13:22:59

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:
WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEASON WHEN THE SEANCHAN INVADE WESTEROS AND SLAP A LEASH ON MELISANDRE!

HA!

lol, I just saw that
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Rasp Game profile

Apr 16th 2014, 13:31:07

Dem Sansa Jewels..
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Symac

Apr 21st 2014, 7:13:37

Well that was an interesting change from the book, huh?

Twiz Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 8:50:08

English isn't your first language is it? Also recording a match is much different. Besides, you can't record a match and watch the game without knowing the score if you have friends, which I am guessing you don't have...

Atryn Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 16:30:34

I didn`t read the books because there were not translated in my language yet. But i don`t expect you idiots to understand that, since you will always speak one language and can`t possible realize what means to read literature that is not written in your native.

Thank god the TV show has been translated to your native language yet.

All indications here are that you read/write English just fine.... unless you are secretly using Google Translate for all of this!

Trife Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 19:43:27

i watch last night's episode, which was the first episode i've ever seen

that dragon girl gives me a stiffy

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2014, 19:45:12

shouldve seen her nude scenes

Trife Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 20:05:14

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
shouldve seen her nude scenes

brb

Trife Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 20:20:33

oh, very nice

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2014, 11:52:35

"Originally posted by Alin:

I didn`t read the books because there were not translated in my language yet. But i don`t expect you idiots to understand that, since you will always speak one language and can`t possible realize what means to read literature that is not written in your native."

pfft. Actually it depends on your level of fluency in the other language. Most works lose something when they get translated because imagery and way of thinking caused by language does not carry over 100%. For example I studied "The Stranger" both in English and in the original French within a year of each other for two difference classes. While the English translation was really good, there were certain aspects and subtleties in the French version that didn't carry over into the Enlgish and it was purely a language issue.

Also I started reading books in French because at one point in my life my ability to enjoy English literature was ruined by my compulsive speed reading due to school. I could never read quite as fast in French as I can in English, although my English reading is much slower now so the difference is considerably less.

"Game of Thrones", is mostly complex because of plot and nature of material but in order to understand the vocabulary one probably only needs HS level English.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Alin Game profile

Apr 22nd 2014, 12:14:43

i find it hard to read in english and german. I don`t know how my english level is, i suppose is average for a forum like this, or for e-mail messages or phone talks regarding a specific subject ( i was trained / schooled for )

But when it comes to literature - i would not read a complex book in english because i would not understand perfectly all the points, from the first read, of a complex sentence. I`ll have to go back and re-read, sometimes use a dictionary and that is annoying and would kill the fun of it.

I would not read Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings ( altought this one was translated and i read it in my native ) in english. And i don`t think i`ll ever get better @ english unless i am going to spend some time in Uk or USA.

Edited By: Alin on Apr 22nd 2014, 12:17:12
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 22nd 2014, 19:27:08

WHAT! How can you not understand the motherland language!!!! (german) :P j/k alin

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2014, 20:16:06

Alin: it's just a question of persistence I think although I'm not totally sure. I intend to learn Spanish (beyond the few phrases I know) soon but I think it will be quite some time before I would be able to read/understand something like 100 years of solitude in Spanish :P I can sympathize how reading in not your first language requires more effort and would not be as enjoyable though.

The hobbit is written for children and imo is not hard to read. Lord of the Rings is written for adults and is supposedly harder. pre 20th century English can be tough, even for native English speakers (read Oliver Twist for example).
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Symac

Apr 22nd 2014, 21:17:29

God Tier
English <-> Chinese