Verified:

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 5:43:56

I WISH THAT SITES WOULD GET NOTIFIED WHEN YOU BLOCKED THEIR fluff WITH ADBLOCK. LIKE FOR INSTANCE I WOULD LOVE FOR TOP100 ARENA TO KNOW THAT I BLOCK THEIR SUPER-ANNOYING POPUNDERS WHILE I DISABLE ADBLOCK ON EARTHEMPIRES.COM, BROWSER GAME LIST, AND BBOGD.

HA!

I JUST WISH ADBLOCK HAD AN OPTION TO REVERSE IT SO THAT IT WAS EXPLICITLY BLACKLIST INSTEAD OF WHITELISTING THE SITES YOU CARE TO SUPPORT. I WOULD ACTUALLY NOT BLOCK ADS ON THE VAST MAJORITY OF SITES I VISIT, BECAUSE CAPITALISM.

BILL
2ND UNDERSECRETARY, THE MINISTRY OF WHINING
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Edited By: BILL_DANGER on Apr 25th 2014, 13:11:38. Reason: NEGLECTED TO INCLUDE MY TITLE!
See Original Post

tellarion Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 5:47:46

Bill! What entity do you represent and what is your position at said entity? Your signature is distinctly lacking vital information!!!!!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 13:12:34

ADBLOCK MUST HAVE BLOCKED THAT PORTION OF MY SIGNATURE!

HA!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2014, 13:34:23

I use AdBlock and I whitelist sites that I like such as this one and that's just how I roll f*** the internet!

Marshal Game profile

Apr 25th 2014, 16:04:16

some sites like newgrounds and some filehosting sites can detect if you block ads.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

skitch Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 18:23:11

lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2014, 21:47:39

Ads are becoming ever more annoying as time goes on. They use up more and more of your bandwidth too. Fox Sports has the worst performance I've seen in quite a while due to all their media heavy ads, and you can't do anything until they load the page completely. I've taken to counting to ten, if the page is still locked waiting for an ad, I close it out and then just don't go back again.

The popunders just piss me off.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!