Verified:

Rasp Game profile

Jun 6th 2014, 16:54:36

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Tella and rasp if you seriously thought I was having buyouts run (which everyone with the smallest ounce of sense knows who is actually running bit outs and it's someone I dislike almost as much as the two of you) then drop the pact with laf, let your stupidity and ignorance destroy you again. We both know you won't.

SS, I can't recall having any prior communication with you nor have mentioned you in any way ever, and you dislike me for some reason. Talk about defensive.

Techer was a strong strat this set. I was killed by an untag (Nuk) early on and still managed to pull a 175m finish as a techer. I noticed the buyout and mentioned it on AT to start a discussion. Honestly, I'm not against buyouts as I think they create an interesting dynamic of the game. The fact that LaF profited off of much of the buyout is something jealous netters will get over. I recall years ago that NA and llaar had oil buyouts at the end of the set. Sure other netters will complain, but the act still needs to be executed correctly in order to profit.

Good luck on your finish. Hope Osso wins. :)

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much