Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 19:02:35

I'M GOING TO BE PURCHASING AT LEAST A COUPLE NEW GUNS THIS SUMMER, AND WOULD LIKE ADVICE FROM THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ABOUT THEM. I'M GOING TO BE DOING MY OWN RESEARCH AS WELL, BUT FIGURE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE HERE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

1ST PURCHASE (DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN): A MODERN RIFLE FOR DEER HUNTING, AND POSSIBLY OTHER HUNTS AS WELL. UNTIL THIS YEAR, I HAVE ALWAYS DONE MUZZLE LOADER. THIS YEAR I GOT A MODERN FIREARM TAG FOR DEER INSTEAD (STILL DOING MUZZLE LOADER FOR ELK). HOWEVER, I ALSO HAVE BLACK BEAR AND COUGAR TAGS, AND SOME DAY I HOPE TO GET DRAWN FOR A MOOSE TAG.

SO, IS THERE A RIFLE WHICH WOULD BE GOOD FOR ALL OF THOSE HUNTS? OR IF I GET SOMETHING GOOD FOR BEAR / MOOSE, WILL THAT JUST BE SIMPLY TOO MUCH FOR DEER HUNTING?

ALSO ON THIS ONE, I'LL BE GETTING A SCOPE, AND KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT SCOPES. ANY ADVICE?

2ND PURCHASE (ALMOST DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN): A HANDGUN. MY WIFE AND I GOT OUR CONCEALED CARRY PERMITS OVER A YEAR AGO, AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO BUYING MYSELF A PISTOL. I SPEND A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME HIKING AND/OR HUNTING, SO I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP PROCRASTINATING. WHAT I'D BE LOOKING FOR IS SOMETHING CAPABLE OF STOPPING A BEAR (IF I COULD ACTUALLY STEADY MYSELF IN SUCH AN EVENT) AND SOMETHING GOOD FOR SELF DEFENSE AGAINST NON-FOREST-DWELLING ASSAILANTS AS WELL. I HAVE NEVER OWNED A HANDGUN, ONLY EVER FIRED ONE A COUPLE TIMES, SO I'M AN ALMOST COMPLETE NOOB... ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT MIGHT BE BEST FOR ME?

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

SAM!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 19:08:00

um, you acquired a concealed carry permit, but don't know what type of gun you'd like to hide?

hip hip hooray for gun control.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 20:36:20

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 20:54:51

Get a 7mag. Winchester and Remington make solid ones, it comes down to personal prefeeance. And a 7mag will take down anything in North America imo.

Handgun is personal preference all the way. Do you want subcompact? Compact? Full size? Simgle stack? Double stack? Are you going to take it to the range a lot or is it just a carry gun? All these things matter in the selection of a gun. Also, never buy a gun you havnt held or shot before. How do you know you like it unless you have tried it? Lots of money to throw away on a gun you arnt sure about.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 21:01:02

THANKS, MARSHAL! GOOD FIND ON THAT DISCUSSION.

NOW, AT THE RISK OF DERAILING A THREAD ON WHICH I'M STILL HOPING TO GET MORE SERIOUS RESPONSES, DIBS.....

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
um, you acquired a concealed carry permit, but don't know what type of gun you'd like to hide?

I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOUR POINT IS.

I KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A HANDGUN... I KNOW THAT IF I'M GOING TO EVER HAVE IT IN MY CAR OR CARRY IT ON MY PERSON, I HAVE TO GET FINGERPRINTED AND HAVE MY BACKGROUND CHECKED TO GET THE CCP...

I KNOW THAT IF I GET THE CCP FIRST, IT'S A BIT LIKE A "PRECHECK" WHEN I DO GO TO BUY MY GUN. SO, I DID THAT FIRST.

I ALSO GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE BEFORE I KNEW WHAT KIND OF CAR I WANTED TO BUY. HIP HIP HOORAY FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 21:08:33

Originally posted by mrford:
Get a 7mag. Winchester and Remington make solid ones, it comes down to personal prefeeance. And a 7mag will take down anything in North America imo.

Handgun is personal preference all the way. Do you want subcompact? Compact? Full size? Simgle stack? Double stack? Are you going to take it to the range a lot or is it just a carry gun? All these things matter in the selection of a gun. Also, never buy a gun you havnt held or shot before. How do you know you like it unless you have tried it? Lots of money to throw away on a gun you arnt sure about.

THANKS FORD.

THE THING ON THE HANDGUN IS I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE TO EVEN START... I REALLY KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT THEM. LIKE I SAID, TOTAL NOOB. IT WOULD PROBABLY SEE THE MOST USE OUT IN THE WOODS. I WOULD MOST LIKELY NOT HAVE IT WITH ME VERY OFTEN OTHER TIMES. SO, CONCEALMENT ISN'T A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME. ASIDE FROM IN MY CAR WHEN I'M ON A LONG ROAD TRIP OR DOING A JOB IN A SKETCHY AREA AT 3:00 AM, I'D PROBABLY NOT HAVE IT CONCEALED.

hawkeyee Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 21:18:16

Sam, I'm Canadian so I don't know the first thing about guns... however, I've been down to Detroit a couple times and went down to a range and they have a huge variety of weapons that you can try. They also know a lot about them, and could probably give you specific examples and let you try them from their own inventory. Also, they all had holsters with their own weapons. They could give you some personal opinions on what works for them as well. Why not start at a range in your area?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Marshal Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 22:03:19

And a 7mag will take down anything in North America imo.

even chubacapra and sasquatch?

:P

Jun 14th 2014, 22:24:14

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 31915; 575341]THANKS, MARSHAL! GOOD FIND ON THAT DISCUSSION.

NOW, AT THE RISK OF DERAILING A THREAD ON WHICH I'M STILL HOPING TO GET MORE SERIOUS RESPONSES, DIBS.....

I KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A HANDGUN... I KNOW THAT IF I'M GOING TO EVER HAVE IT IN MY CAR OR CARRY IT ON MY PERSON, I HAVE TO GET FINGERPRINTED AND HAVE MY BACKGROUND CHECKED TO GET THE CCP...

I KNOW THAT IF I GET THE CCP FIRST, IT'S A BIT LIKE A "PRECHECK" WHEN I DO GO TO BUY MY GUN. SO, I DID THAT FIRST.

I ALSO GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE BEFORE I KNEW WHAT KIND OF CAR I WANTED TO BUY. HIP HIP HOORAY FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY?

[/q

my poi
Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
THANKS, MARSHAL! GOOD FIND ON THAT DISCUSSION.

fairly certain that that won't detract me from pointing out the essential stupidity of qualifing somebody on something they will never own or use. Highway Safety? pffft. hang on they closed down a portion of i495 because they don't have a frigging clue about why the bridge has decided to emulate the leaning tower of pizza. i don't like pisa.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jun 14th 2014, 22:26:22

my point is that my phone needs a better input interface. wtf button did i press in a wrong way this time?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 22:57:06

You kinda have to qualify before you buy it..and if that's not the case, it sure as hell should be.

Daz Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 23:33:01

Any law abiding citizen in any decent state can get their CCP no problem. As long as they have half of a brain this shouldn't be an issue.

If you live in Jax, FL I'd suggest Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd. Take 20-30$ with you and try out damned near anything for a couple of hours. If you dont live in north fla, find a similar range in your area. Dont be scared to ask idiotic(seeming) questions to the gun people. The vast majority will gladly answer anything they can and gladly point you to someone who can for what they cant.

I like the Glock 17 Gen 4. Fits my hand like a glove. Also not a fan of external safeties, which it doesnt have. I would of rather gotten something in the .40/45 range but 9mm is all i'm allowed to carry for work for some idiotic reason.

spchavel Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 0:58:10

Sam, when I get my carry permit I am probably going to get a Taurus revolver. Somthing about being able to carry around a concealed weapon that firees .45/ and or a .410 shotgun shell just seems like it would be bad ass.

I wouldn't say I am an expert gun owner, but I have been trained on how to operate and maintain a few different kinds during my career in the Army.

http://www.taurususa.com/...?series=CC2&toggle=tr

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 1:12:10

My advice is that if you can afford to buy a federal permit, do it, and buy a machine gun.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 1:50:06

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:43:51
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 2:01:14

Go to the range and shoot a variety of makes. Glock, Springfield, S&W, Taurus, among others. Pick them up, see what feels good in your hand.

My every day carry is a sun compact, because concealment is the main objective. A lot of my friends prefer compacts for balance between small size, and round capacity. I don't know many people that use full sizes as carry weapons, but like I said, personal preference. If you are going to spend $400-1000 on a handgun, you need to make sure you like it and it fits your needs above all else.

I like 9mm for a range gun, because ammo is cheap. I like .40 for carry because of its capacity and storing power balance. I personally wouldn't own a .45 other than a 1911, but again, personal preference.

You also need to be comfortable with taking apart and cleaning it. There is a difference in difficulty in basic cleaning of say a glock and a 1911. The glock is much easier.

Personal preference and comfort and familiarity are above all else and any gun store/range worth their salt should help you with all this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iTarl Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 2:38:05

a M1911A1 can be torn down in less than 4 seconds by someone who practises, less than 20 secs by a beginer. it fires and fires and fires..... no matter where you hit the target (man) he goes backwards or falls down. They are a good conceal carry weapon for the fall and winter months north of the mason dixon line. For spring and summer American Derringer Corp Model 4 in .45 Colt/.410 These are my preferences.

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 2:46:56

I have to agree with Ford on the 7mm Mag, its about as versatile a rifle round as there is. Myself, I'm old school and prefer 30-06 but I acknowledge the 7M is probably superior, especially in bear country. Its a little heavy on recoil and a little louder, but its the nuts for western hunting. Any major brand bolt action rifle will serve the purpose. As for optics, nikon and leupold are good glass and good value. Don't buy cheap optics, spend an extra hundred and get a decent scope.

As for a handgun, its very much what you fell comfortable shooting. I carry a Walther PPS in .40, but I'm actually thinking about getting a small revolver to carry. For an inexperienced shooter, a .38 revolver is pretty hard to beat. No buttons, switches, safeties, magazines, just aim and shoot. No handgun is going to be good medicine for bears unless you want to carry a .44 Mag, which is pretty big and heavy. If you decide to go that route, you can get one with a 4" brl and keep it loaded with .44 special when you are not expecting bear sized critters.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 3:04:19

Mini 14, though I'm not sure if it's a legal hunting caliber. For concealed carry I'd suggest looking into the ruger lcp or the keltec line. I know keltec makes a 380 and 9, and I'm only sure of a lcp in 380 but would think by now they've put it into a 9.

Disclaimer, I only skimmed your post and saw hunting rifle and concealed carry pistol nothing else

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 3:34:47

380?

do you have a purse you are putting that gun in?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:05:14

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE ADVICE!

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO FOLLOW THE MOST FREQUENTLY POSTED ADVICE HERE, AND TRY OUT SEVERAL DIFFERENT HANDGUNS BEFORE CHOOSING ONE.

ARCHAIC, I AM FOR SURE NOT GOING TO SKIMP ON THE SCOPE. I FIGURE THAT'S JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE GUN I CHOOSE. HOWEVER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EVEN BEGIN LOOKING FOR. THIS IS WHERE I COULD USE ADVICE... JUST WHAT IN PARTICULAR I SHOULD BE LOOKING AT / CONSIDERING.

WHEN I LOOKED BRIEFLY AT HANDGUNS LAST SPRING, I JUST FELT INCREDIBLY STUPID... DIDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ANY OF THE QUESTIONS THE GUY AT THE SHOP WAS ASKING ME, BESIDES "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SHOOT WITH IT?" I AM HOPING TO FEEL LESS STUPID THIS YEAR :)

Edited By: SAM_DANGER on Jun 15th 2014, 4:08:41

pkeogan Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:07:34

the caps locks. fluff

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:09:05

Originally posted by pkeogan:
the caps locks. fluff

IT IS NOT CAPS LOCK! WE HOLD DOWN THE LEFT SHIFT KEY!

Buch Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:50:39

1) .300 win mag would be good to look at as well as the 7mm
2) if your main carry is for protection in the woods against bears .... I would go .357 revolver little more punch then the auto loads... And it will be lighter smaller to conceal then .44mag .... I carry a s&w sheild in .40s&w

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:54:23

you also need to take into account your states laws on concealed carry. some people like single stack guns because they are guns with narrower profiles, and fit inside the waistband hostlers well. I think my double stack Springfield subcompact fits me well, and it doesnt bother me.

in regards to the laws, in some states its illegal to even print (someone can clearly tell you are carrying) and in most states its illegal to "flash" where others can see your gun. some its even ticket-able if its accidental. state laws vary widely.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 4:56:49

also, the best bear gun is a 12 gauge imo. its what troopers use in bear country. it isnt exactly a sidearm though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Buch Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 5:02:22

Bow and arrow is what I use for bear hunting ;) its more exciting..... And in MN we can open carry......if you so choose just causes more problems then worth in my opinion plus you would be the first target if something were to happen

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 5:44:24

in regards to the laws, in some states its illegal to even print (someone can clearly tell you are carrying) and in most states its illegal to "flash" where others can see your gun. some its even ticket-able if its accidental. state laws vary widely.

I'M LUCKY TO LIVE IN AN OPEN CARRY STATE (WA). AS LONG AS I'M NOT IN A BAR, AT A SCHOOL, OR AT A COURTHOUSE, I COULD WEAR A GUN IN PLAIN SIGHT.

MY MAIN REASON FOR GETTING THE CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT WAS FOR TRANSPORTING IT IN MY CAR. IN WA, ANY GUN IS CONSIDERED "CONCEALED" IF IT IS LOADED AND IN A VEHICLE.

I'VE GOT A 12 GAUGE ALREADY, BUT CARRYING THAT *PLUS* MY HUNTING RIFLE WOULD BE A BIT OF A PAIN IN THE ASS. WOULD BE NICE FOR WHEN I STUMBLE UPON A FOREST GROUSE THOUGH :)

AND BUCH, I DON'T QUITE HAVE THE STONES TO GO ARCHERY FOR BEAR.. AND PROBABLY NOT THE AIM EITHER.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 9:35:26

If you can afford a decent handgun, look at the HK VP70Z 9mm. It's a great carry pistol, has plenty of magazine space and allows for rapid reloading and it's fairly lightweight so you don't feel loaded down carrying it over time. Plus, H&K is such a good company to deal with for any service related issues.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Marshal Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 9:51:47

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
My advice is that if you can afford to buy a federal permit, do it, and buy a machine gun.

machine gun isn't exactly made for hunting.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 12:51:38

hunting long pig Marshal
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Marshal Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 13:30:16

screw cannibalism.

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 13:57:07

Sam, there is literally no top end on scopes - your budget is the main factor. I like Nikon Monarch optics, but I'm kind of a cheap skate. If you live in WA, you are pretty much next door to the Leupold factory, so if you go that route you get great glass and support a local business.

Don't get the entry level Leupold scope, get at least the VXII or up. The same can be said with Nikon and Zeiss, they both offer entry level scopes that are pretty shoddy (kind of like the entry level Mercedes or Lexus cars that are cheap cars with expensive logo's). You can still get in a pretty good scope for under $500 buying a midgrade Nikon or Leupold. Now, if you want to spend more, well there are great options all the way up to $3-4K+ if you want something swanky and Scandinavian.

Trife Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 15:41:59

380?

do you have a purse you are putting that gun in?

Knew this was coming..

Caliber doesn't matter if you can hit what you're aiming at. If you're going to draw on someone it's going to be very short range. If you can't hit someone in places to put them down at such short range then you need to aim better or you can get some big caliber so that when all you hit is dude's arms and legs with being a poopy shot, it still takes him outta commission.

I am a good shot, I'd rather have a smaller caliber for concealability, and to be better able to control where my rounds are going.

Comes down to personal preference, and imho the folks that feel the need to rag on smaller calibers as being inferior are just fluffty shots :)

You could carry around a DE in 50Ae, but if you can't hit your mark it doesn't matter how big your bullet is: )

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 17:05:14

I go to the range atleast once a week. I consider myself to be an exceptional shot, and have netted a buck at ~500 yards. I still don't like a 380. The guns are too small, they feel cheap, and their capacity is laughable. My friend has a S&W bodyguard and it was picky with rounds. Winchester white box stove piped every other round, and it wasn't the mag because we used multiple with same problem. I have fluff a bersa and a ruger as well.

I just don't like the round. It isn't the caliber, because I love a .38. Not to mention most of the guns are unimpressive.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Buch Game profile

Jun 15th 2014, 18:35:07

Don't know where your at Sam but all we have here is black bears they are just little teddy bears so I don't worry much when I'm hunting... Its more just getting over the feeling of knowing the one you were watching before dark is watching you leave lol then he is back on ur trail cam 1-2 mins later..... Happend every night at out one stand

Riddler Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 0:40:30

for handgun I would go with Kel Tek 9 mm, very inexpensive and a very good firearm to have. you can research it if you want but I love mine

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 1:06:16

My every day carry is a XD Subcompact 9mm. It is a small 3in barrel gun. It is 26 ounces with the compact mag, 27 ounces with the extended mag. So it is a couple ounces heavier than a glock 27 of similar size. However, the best part? The compact mag is 13+and the full size mag is 16+1, in a subcompact. That is rediculious, and fun at the range. I walked out the door with a case, 1 of each mag, a fairly crappy open carry holster, a mag holster that holds 2 mags, speed loader, and barrel brush, for less than $480. It is a legit carry, and fun range gun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rasp Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 12:58:00

Originally posted by Jayr:
1) Remington 700 .270
2) Anything in .40, i prefer S&W

Beat me to it Jayr. 270 is a good deer hunting round (up to probably mule deer).
As far as the pistol, you need to get to the range to try several out. Bring someone with you who has a little more experience and they may be able to point things out that you wouldn't have noticed.
For black bear, anything between 9mm and .45cal is fine. If you're talking grizzlies, I'd much rather go with .45cal, but you need to pop a few rounds before making a purchase. If you're not comfortable shooting the gun, there's not use purchasing it.

My every day carry is a XD Subcompact 9mm. It is a small 3in barrel gun.

I believe I have its grandson, the xds 3" :)
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 13:56:30

I looked at the XDS a while ago, I think they are 3.3" though! The single stack felt really good in my hand, but I think the 9mm was only 7+1 and the .45 was only 5+1. Now, in a life or death situation that should be more than enough, but I'm a range junkie, small mags just don't cut it!

Edited By: mrford on Jun 16th 2014, 13:58:41
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rasp Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 14:05:05

you're right, it is 3.3" and there's a 4" variant which doesn't seem to have sold that well.

I have a G19 too but for summer, the xds seems to carry easier.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 14:15:48

Yeah, no doubt the XDS is the more comfortable gun, and I think they look dead sexy, but my wife already thinks I have too many guns so I have to make those things they call compromises. It blows!

My springfield was made in croatia, and thet threw me off a bit before I did my research. I have probably our 2500-3000 rounds through the subcompact and the only failures I have had were 2 dimpled primers, and I blame that on Winchester white box.

I really like being able to snag 100 rounds of federal 9mm for ~$25 at Walmart for the range. My carry rounds are Hornady Critical defense. They are around $1 per round, and for 9mm that is a bit extreme, but they are beast rounds taylor made for short barrel pistols.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hobo Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 16:31:22

Trigger discipline.

Trife Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 19:01:44

Originally posted by Riddler:
for handgun I would go with Kel Tek 9 mm, very inexpensive and a very good firearm to have. you can research it if you want but I love mine

I own the P3AT, and love it. I would like to replace it with the 9mm model though.

(((bonus)))

archaic Game profile

Jun 16th 2014, 19:21:40

The P3AT is my summer running/fishing/pants with no belt gun. Its about equal to a .38 special snubby.

arthog Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 0:04:53

I want a explosive carry permit , boom

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 0:34:04

Originally posted by arthog:
I want a explosive carry permit , boom

http://www.atf.gov/...ownload/atf-f-5400-13.pdf

YOUR DANGER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, AS REQUESTED.

YAR!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2014, 9:45:03

Trife, you need to take your libtard ass off this thread. We all know that the only thing libtards can run around and freak out about is "assault rifles", "gun control", yada yada.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Bikerman Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 12:55:23

a Gatling gun should do the trick

mrford Game profile

Jun 17th 2014, 13:54:58

they dont call them Gatling guns anymore! get with the times. Gatling guns were hand cranked, far too much effort. Modern mini guns are electrically powered and can go up to 6000+ rounds a minute. thats where its at.
Swagger of a Chupacabra