Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2014, 20:06:26

Be careful when reading any posts from the player known as Trife, which is obviously short for "Trifling". He is a major liberal democrat who hasn't got a clue about how anything is supposed to work. His world view consists of waiting for the next government hand out, making sure that the democratic candidate gets elected no matter what his views, and no matter who he wants to get into bed with (ie terrorists).

Thus, in any post dealing with the operation of the US government, he's going to side with the terrorists, and slackers and bleed the US white with their insistence on free everything.

There is no free lunch, the payment for it must come from somewhere, and it is usually the tax payer who foots the bill for the governments largesse.

So, Watch Trife carefully, or he'll have the government picking your pocket, seizing your property, and taking your food in the interests of "income equality", "global warming", and "Islam is a peaceful religion who is just mis-understood and if we are nice to them, they will stop killing us."
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 22:02:45

Ya watch out for trife, he is as powerful as cerberus thinks! Trife is the anti-christ! He takes your first borns and makes them islamic homosexuals!

Ive seen it a thousand times.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Marshal Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 22:54:23

old news.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

May 1st 2014, 15:53:45

islam doesn't have homosexuals, don't you listen to ahmadinejad?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2014, 8:22:48

Sure they do, Braden, Look at the current occupant of the White House. There is suggestion that Michelle is actually a Michael. Some photos of her seem to indicate that she has a package in the anatomically correct location, and there are documented anecdotes from his acquaintances when he was younger, that he just loved being blown by older white men.

This is why he lives here instead of Iran where they execute homos.

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2014, 15:09:39

only you would be looking for the first lady's fluff....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 3:57:04

O O

For real, Cerbz?!?!?!?

/facepalm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 4:28:48

This thread got dumber. I really didnt think that was a possibility.

Btw cerb , i assume u were one of those older white men blowing her. Is that why you are bitter? I hear you preserved the pearl necklace she gave you.

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 20:45:06

i thought she was great opposite chuck heston in planet, right?..

http://www.themakeupgallery.info/.../beast/ape/pota/zira4.jpg

http://cdn.breitbart.com/.../MIchelleObamaSmirkAP.jpg

you're going to sit there and deny any resemblance?

.., i'm sorry, you thought the thread couldn't get any dumber? :P

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:09:25

Lol! I didnt go checking her sexorgans! Cerb will hit anything i guess.

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 3:11:17

Doubled down.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 15:03:37

As you can see, Heston has been infected with Trife's Brain Damage. Watch out folks, it'a virulent infection that can be spread by these forums. And here all along I though you actually had to drink the liberal left's KoolAid to get it.

So, my original premise still stands, liberalism in a mental disorder of the first magnitude.

Don't catch it.

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2014, 17:58:24

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

Im finding that disagreeing with someone here isnt enough reason to troll them. Especially when stupid presents itself so often. Try harder.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2014, 18:56:26

Here Cerbz, enjoy :P

Liberals Occupy Stupidity (Obama Zombies): http://youtu.be/xcX49dnYTSU

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

angelafmy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 9:38:48

Btw cerb , i assume u were one of those older http://www.wildstargoldok.com/ [Buy WildStar Gold] white men blowing her. Is that why you are bitter? I hear you preserved the pearl necklace she gave you.

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 12:59:34

OH TRIFE!, I THOUGHT YOU SAID TRIPE, WHICH IS A GLORIOUS SANDWICH MEAT.

Rsimmons21 Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 3:20:42

yeu

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 21:29:28

bah. trife is a gay liberal democrat. not brain-damaged. it's called brain-washed. part of the hazing that he signed up for in college.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 2:11:11

was it marx, i think, that set in stone liberalisation through indoctrination?
either way, hook line and sinker for [heart <3] trife

also, add me on facebook or instagram, bud, i mean like totes serial, bra. totes serial. :(

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2014, 20:21:52

I recently posted this on my facebook page, just to make sure that the NSA knows where I stand.

It breaks my heart to have to post such a message as this, but I am compelled beyond the constraints of my heart to let the Federal Government know unequivocally that I withdraw any presumed, or expressed authority from this citizen that the government has any authority to act on my behalf in any actions that lead to the oppression and or deaths of other American Citizens.

The assumed authority that the government has to act on behalf of the American People has been usurped by a dangerous ideology and is NOT acting in accord with the constitutional form of government that was created for us by the founding fathers of this country in 1776, and classified by the 1783 institution and ratification of the Constitution of the United States.

Therefore, I'm am suggesting that we institute a peaceful revolution and recreation of our government back to the republic form that it was originally intended to be, rather than the feudal system that it is currently morphing into and we do this as individual Americans by voting out the professional politician class and voting in normal Americans that have had real jobs and live among the people, not in some far off wonderland where they are bought and sold like cattle by the oligarchs that control the money supply and instruct the elected officials to vote the way they want them to vote rather than actually voting in favor of the people's benefit and welfare.

The time has come for this to take place, and if it's not done soon, the idea that prohibiting a peaceful revolution will force a destructive and violent revolution upon us will be a reality.

Therefore I place this quote from Thomas Jefferson's Declaration of Independence here for review.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Thus, I remove the authority of the Federal Government to act on my behalf on anything from this day forward. I reject the governments assertion that I am a subject and not a citizen as the current behavior of the usurper in the White House portrays through his actions.

These people are in the act of betraying our republic for a system outside the Constitutional limits placed upon them, even though they have each sworn to uphold the United States Constitution.

I am not limiting this statement to just the left-wing, or the right-wing, or even the centrists. This applies equally across the board to ALL PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS!

I would ask that my fellow patriotic Americans, who believe that the Constitution is the ultimate authority of law in the United States would do the same. We should be able to show the government that we are not serfs, or peons that they can just push around as they will. We can attempt to do this peacefully, but I really am quite worried that it might already be too late for that.

I know that my fellow veterans will see the truth of this because they all swore the same oath that I did, and I'm sure that they place the same gravity upon it as I do.

The time has come to state your position clearly, my friends. This is mine.

"The Government of the United States has overreached it's authority for the last time and I withdraw any perceived, assumed, or suggested idea that it acts on my behalf for the benefit of the United States. I refuse to be ashamed to be an American due to the malfeasance of the government. God Bless America.

Edited By: Cerberus on Jun 29th 2014, 14:26:04
See Original Post

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 21:59:55

Oh dear.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2014, 22:48:26

K

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 23:36:12

i got some tin foil for you bro. got you covered
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2014, 1:23:51

Screw you ford.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 3:33:27

no thanks

2 nuts is enough in my life
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 18:34:29

"The Government of the United States has overreached it's authority for the last time and I withdraw any perceived, assumed, or suggested idea that it acts on my behalf for the benefit of the United States. I refuse to be ashamed to be an American due to the malfeasance of the government. God Bless America.

This fluff is gold. Thanks brother. I cant wait to use this next time i get profiled, pulled over and arrested. I will simply go about my business as if the pesky atf, fbi, local police, judiciary system and corrections institutions dont exist! Many of my friends that are locked up will benefit, you are a saint cerb, i owe you big.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2014, 4:35:51

Hey, heston, there are still several hundred million Americans holding the government's leash that you hav eto deal with. :) I'm just not one of them.

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 22:36:42

Where the fluff are we going to find that kind of ammo? Besides the dept of homeland security.....