Verified:

trainboy Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:03:38

Have only played 1 set and was 13th
Generically what strat is best and are there allies
And it's 1800 turns if I am not mistaken?

Kingme Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:11:32

C/I is probably "best", although you can still win with a very well played Casher or Techer.

No allies, which means you can almost always be retalled.

Give or take, but with the new bonus you get more.

trainboy Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:19:28

So in terms of that it's also going to be hard to retal a dict techer with weapons then lol
How do tech prices hold up

blid

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2014, 20:29:17

It will be easy to retal a dict techer with weapons. It's easy to retal anyone in Express.

Tech prices vary, lately they've been good.

Edited By: blid on Sep 9th 2014, 20:42:19
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

trainboy Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:37:58

I suppose you can grow so quick it's almost the server one by the most active?

blid

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2014, 20:43:12

Not necessarily. It helps a lot if you can attack every two hours for much of the day but some people slow play, saving turns. If you do that you usually can buy cheaper tech, sometimes you get hit for 100 acres and retal for 2000, things like that. I think you can win by front-running all reset or by taking your time with your turns.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Kingme Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:48:21

I've seen it played and won both ways.

I personally prefer the slow play method, because i've been boned by super late retals.

Target selection is key, but sometimes it's hard to tell who is legit and who is a n00b. I still swear there is a little bit of luck involved on this server compared to others.

trainboy Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:54:52

Yeh no doubt do you stay away from those with aggressive country names or that dosent put you off?
And how much of a no no is double tapping

Kingme Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 20:57:08

If you double tap, you will get hurt. It's almost a guarantee.

I don't think i've seen a country repeatedly double tap and finish in the top 10. Sure an occasional one might not get you anything but it's gutsy.

For the longest time I kept the same country name, and built a name for retaling all my hits. However, lately i've been just hiding behind goofy names and flying under the radar with slow play.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 1:30:38

Hi kingme.. assuming same kingme from years ago. I'm also back for first time in probably 2 yrs.. I used to run tyranny tech and land top 10 somewhat consistently.. but that was with good allies.. guess that got removed. I play mostly on phone.. hard to browse other new changes since I last played.. any cliff notes? Also.. please forgive typos ☺

Cable Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 2:14:55

Originally posted by BUTTMAN:
Hi kingme.. assuming same kingme from years ago. I'm also back for first time in probably 2 yrs.. I used to run tyranny tech and land top 10 somewhat consistently.. but that was with good allies.. guess that got removed. I play mostly on phone.. hard to browse other new changes since I last played.. any cliff notes? Also.. please forgive typos ☺

Do not hit this person 100% garunteed to retal ".'

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 2:52:01

hey trainboy ! :) Welcome buddy.

most of the guys above covered the bases. Luck is also an important factor.

nobody is invincible in this server though, you can get retalled at any amount of defence.. been there and done that and have been on the receiving end of it too.

spy ops..and deduce the country by its built + turns.. that should be a key if ur gonna grab.

Kingme Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 3:26:33

The biggest change was with allies. They're gone. Depending on how long you've been gone, there has been some tweaks to Dictator, and to ghost acres.

The big thing in this server though is the new GDI rules. Basically don't hit anyone more than once and you are protected from harmful ops, and harmful attacks (GS,BR,AB).

It allows for all-x countries to run with 0 troops and 0 tanks without fear of being hurt.

Frybert Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 3:59:42

Originally posted by Kingme:

The biggest change was with allies. They're gone. Depending on how long you've been gone, there has been some tweaks to Dictator, and to ghost acres.

The big thing in this server though is the new GDI rules. Basically don't hit anyone more than once and you are protected from harmful ops, and harmful attacks (GS,BR,AB).

It allows for all-x countries to run with 0 troops and 0 tanks without fear of being hurt.

Thats not true. I'm always in fear of being hurt :p

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 6:00:49

u can now more or less guess the offence and nw based on ur defence if they break it (if ur runnin all x full d) .. should b easy picking I you jet up :).. unless someone already got to them before you.

vatzooland

Sep 10th 2014, 9:14:10

just missle countries, thats my strategy

trainboy Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 10:35:00

That's a interesting point about not needing an op

h2orich Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 11:15:52

it's 1900 turns now each set with the new log out bonuses.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 12:52:14

How about turns? Last time I played it was 18hr = 6 turn bonus, 12hr = 3 turn bonus

That seems to have changed as well.. just logged in after 12 hours and got 6 turns, is this just a primary server thing?

BUTTMAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 12:52:54

Cable did I retal you? I played a half-focused commie indy last week

Cable Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 12:56:56

Cable did I retal you? I played a half-focused commie indy last week

Yes that happend

BUTTMAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 13:07:35

WhatEver (#34) was that you? That guy hit me 7 times me so I ruined him.

Also, do explore rates drop at the same acreage as they always have?

BUTTMAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 13:07:46

either way, no hard feelings!

Kingme Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 13:54:24

turns are every 4 minutes.

The bonus system was changed, it's most beneficial to be constantly be logged in. Some people are using scripts to keep their tabs refreshed.

Explore rates are the same for every server, they were changed quite awhile ago.

You'd have to find the announcement page post for the specifics of the changes, or wait for someone else to have them.

Cable Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 15:31:13

No I only hit you once, I was 24

Kizami Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 15:56:56

nice info in thread thanks

FUXX0R3D Game profile

Sep 11th 2014, 8:10:58

Express is pretty much an ultra furious, medieval steel cage match to the death against high-intensity, drug-fueled megalomaniacs who are hell bent on stealing your hub caps and forcing you to dance swing so they can practice using their flamethrowers on your ankles.

An 8k acres commy indy with 100k tech could (with enough cash/food on hand,) pump out 10.5m jets in 350 turns and mop the floor with your mothers pubic hair, then smoke your fine cigar collection.

I'm not sure, but I think the best strategy is to join a gang, start selling coke and work your way up the ladder. Pretty soon you'll be rolling in T10 babes and diamond encrusted jets. Troops with solid gold machine guns and tanks with 35" rims that are basically just mirrors attached to your treads to blind fools while you roll them.

Life is sweet at the top.

blid

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2014, 13:46:25

go techer people there's no tech yet again

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2014, 14:11:45

I tried a rep techer last set, that was interesting. Not the best government for a techer

blid

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2014, 14:53:53

I really should just start playing techer every reset until this tech stuff changes. Tech start > cash start lately as well.

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 11th 2014, 15:21:42

3 rounds ago tech was TERRIBLE, last round it was decent because i warred instead of teching.

Netsquash Game profile

Sep 11th 2014, 16:06:39

lol ebert