Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 0:03:01

Although I thought we established in the other thread you never win anything?

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 0:13:35

i heart vic.

thank you, bud :)

now for the douchebag vanity, a prerequisite: im the greatest this server has ever known and ever will know!

joking aside, credit of course goes to afaik for quitting :(

trainboy Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:06:08

Yeh sad days and that from the 3rd greatest this server has ever seen and the 2nd best still playing

I think we're both smart enough to know we aren't much better than b+ players were just the fluffroaches of this server after it got nuked we survived

And if we don't believe it we suck at best 3 lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:10:29

a lot of people on that best 3 had help getting there. i know for a fact #1 was a cheating fluff on every server.

they sure as fluff didnt have to deal with suiciders and random members in your tag drawing in suiciders. thanks admins for that one. i shall fluff your mother as retribution. bbl.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:28:47

Well, as the #20 all time great on this server, I'd like to congratulate all of the top ten, even the NYC guys.

;p

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:55:14

WTG braden very nice end of set jump. All-x for the Win!

;P
👽

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 4:00:00

Originally posted by archaic:
Well, as the #20 all time great on this server, I'd like to congratulate all of the top ten, even the NYC guys.

;p

i have more t-10s than you HA!

ignore the competition difference in our playing primes. ill take that victory and moonwalk my way to Disney world.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Boltar Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 4:38:24

Originally posted by mrford:

;p

i have more t-10s than you HA!

ignore the competition difference in our playing primes. ill take that victory and moonwalk my way to Disney world.

lol very nice

archaic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 15:28:22

Oh yeah, I'm a complete tator as a netter. My rating is entirely due to attrition. Ford could out-net me on one leg.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Colo Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 0:33:01

Wow, nice job!

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 2:55:25

Oh yeah, I'm a complete tator as a netter. My rating is entirely due to attrition. Ford could out-net me on one leg.

i dont know about that. im not that great of a netter mostly because of a lack of experience and training.

edit: had to come back and mention that i just got the joke seconds after hitting enter. lolerskates.
Swagger of a Chupacabra