Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 6:00:22

Looks like 2 untagged players got a kill on drunk sex. How the mighty have fallen.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 6:04:17

Do you honestly think that was an accomplishment? I mean come on. I know you arnt that experienced at clan warfare, and really at anything without a "cousin" selling you cheap oil, but seriously?

Purple gets no respect. Ever
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 6:25:20

Ford is jealous. Lmao. I am not purple.

victor victoria

Mar 12th 2016, 6:28:13

ebert wishes he were the full moon reflecting off a camaros hood.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 7:22:15

Originally posted by ebert00:
Ford is jealous. Lmao. I am not purple.

currently? no. previously? yes. and your excuse was pathetic and insulting. your name is as tainted as flint's water.

im jealous of you like the the #1 overall pick is jealous of mister irrelevant.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

nimrodix Game profile

Mar 12th 2016, 8:22:22

3 countries

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 20:01:14

Ford when we're you the number 1 pick in anything lol? Also I find it funny, I don't have a ring of people in express. I haven't had time to play express much lately and I do think cheat to win. Never had to and never will. I still call bull on the purples I got in express. I put in standing orders just like many express players do. Yes, on some rounds a friend did say they were dumping cheap oil, but I didn't know own when and how much. Sometimes I got it sometimes I did not. Also there were many rounds before and after my friend quit that I still got all kinds of cheap goods. I don't know it it is nooks, or just people screwing around. I also will help anyone that truly want a help. I will explain my strategies and bring more players to this game. I am not a loud mouth ass clown like color. And not a spammed like ford. Although, Ford I don't have much against you, you equally slam everyone and anyone, so whatever.

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 22:27:29

The number one pick? What?

Reading that post hurt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 23:09:34

Ford when we're you the number 1 pick in anything lol? Also I find it funny, I don't have a ring of people in express. I haven't had time to play express much lately and I do think cheat to win. Never had to and never will. I still call bull on the purples I got in express. I put in standing orders just like many express players do. Yes, on some rounds a friend did say they were dumping cheap oil, but I didn't know own when and how much. Sometimes I got it sometimes I did not. Also there were many rounds before and after my friend quit that I still got all kinds of cheap goods. I don't know it it is nooks, or just people screwing around. I also will help anyone that truly want a help. I will explain my strategies and bring more players to this game. I am not a loud mouth ass clown like color. And not a spammed like ford. Although, Ford I don't have much against you, you equally slam everyone and anyone, so whatever.

Quoted for posterity
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Mar 13th 2016, 23:44:48

I'm still sad Colo got me killed... Ohh wait, it was not his fault... My Noobs ass running 0 spies "gave" you the kill on a golden platter....

Live and learn I guess. On day I will get the feel for mobile wargaining...
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Colo Game profile

Mar 14th 2016, 22:47:53

Haha you noob, I texted. Although I will take partial blame. If I wasn't such a motha fluffin gangsta, they might have been able to hit me. I think I only overflowed about 70 turns but apparently it wasn't enough. Maybe next set I will just ask for their passwords, sign in under their accounts and just make the attacks for them. Anything short of that and they will somehow manage to fluff it up. Plus they are down to cheat, so it shouldn't be a problem.

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 14:09:52

Maybe I am blind, but where exactly did you post which country you were Colo? Anyone that knows me knows exactly which country is mine. I don't know yours because I don't really give two craps about you. You say I hide, reveal yourself before the start of next round. Let's see how things play out then.

mrford Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 14:13:30

So you can suicide and die? Is there an accomishment in that? You obviously don't possess the skills to form a tag and war them, so you suicide and claim victory somehow, lol.

Solo server tryhards are entertaining on servers with tags.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 14:59:52

Suicide is when you hit and self delete. I did not self delete. So far it is homicide. And I received a slap on the wrist back. Get your terms straight ford. I expect better from you. And Colo called me out for being a coward and hiding. I don't hide and I am not a coward. He is hiding and is a coward. Standards go both ways.

Colo Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 15:59:51

Maybe I am blind, but where exactly did you post which country you were Colo? Anyone that knows me knows exactly which country is mine. I don't know yours because I don't really give two craps about you. You say I hide, reveal yourself before the start of next round. Let's see how things play out then.

LOL that's what you said about this round. I told you who I was since I was repping my boy who is tearing it up this season. I told you right after you and celphi called me out. You are a pathetic player, even my overflowed barely played country was to massive for you to choke down.

I don't know why I bother. If he can't understand us saying stay the fluff out of our war, there is no way in hell he will understand that it's not hiding when I play in the same tag AND tell him who I am. I am honestly starting to believe this guy didn't mean to cheat. He can't even grasp simple concepts, how is he supposed to understand that you can't run alliances on express?

mrford Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 16:53:58

Suicide is not when you hit and self delete. Stop using celphi ad your only source. Your solo server retardation has you behind the times.

It is when you hit with the sole purpose of ruining others set knowing you will more than likely be killed and/or there is no gain for your country. You sacrifice your countries success to ruin others. It has nothing to do with self deleting. Most suiciders don't self delete because they actually know what they are doing. Can't do more damage, or take up your targets resources walling if you self delete like a coward.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 15th 2016, 16:58:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 17:21:00

Lol. Who told you suiciding was to hit and self delete? Thats funny... i mean. Go ahead and self delete if you like.

It just makes us laugh a bit every time you.

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 1:51:18

It only took elders and drunk sex to kill me. Not bad. Good work. Now that is a tag with pride. Good work not being able to handle 2 untagged players ds. Hats off you sure showed me. Lmao, team server is a joke.

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 3:31:42

My opinion of team the this set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BciHfsU7k
Your base is mine!

Dissident Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 3:33:04

ya, youre not going to make us feel ashamed for tag teaming an untagged suicider...

die in a fire for all i care.

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 12:25:48

If I was just randomly hitting People to screw with them I would agree with you dissident, but I am not. This is purely a grudge between me and ds. They put their noses where they didn't belong. Now they have me as a fan for a good long time. Colo is a clown, and if he apologizes to me either privately or publicly I will not hit ds anymore. We all know what the chances of that are. Until then, ds gets to deal with me each and every round.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2016, 12:43:55

@ebert00
They have to label you as a 'suicider' to justify hitting you with >5 players. By definition, we are suiciders. But, there is a major difference between grudge attacks & random destruction attacks. I only support the former. Dissident & Ford, try to make the two seem indifferent.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 13:24:50

You can't call what he is doing anything other than suiciding. All suiciders have a grudge, it is why they are suiciding.

This has been a term in this game for decades. Get over it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Truss Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 13:44:41

You can't delete just after you hit someone. Once you hit another country you have to wait 72 hours I think before you can delete.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2016, 14:27:58

You can after AB/GS/BR. You just can't after SS/PS.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 17:01:43

"They try to make the two seem indifferent."

I think you mean "different."

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2016, 17:30:41

My word selection probably could have been better., but I'm certainly not trying to say 'different'. That would be the opposite of what I was getting at.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 17:51:56

If we are talking semantics then ya... youre anti semantic

Colo Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 21:22:54

Colo is a clown, and if he apologizes to me either privately or publicly I will not hit ds anymore.

Jesus, where the fluff did that come from? Seems like a bit of an over reaction considering I am pretty darn tootin friendly.

It's like I used to tell my wife. "I do not apologize unless I think I'm wrong, and if you don't like it, you can leave." And I say the same thing to my current wife, and I'll say it to my next one, too.

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 23:49:42

Seems like you have a history of not knowing when you are wrong Colo. And that is coming from your own words there.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 2:32:23

Its a line from a movie.

I think the next line is, "hows that working out for ya?"

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 3:49:39

Pretty darn swell :) btw what's a wife?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Kat Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 6:46:12

Originally posted by drkprinc:
btw what's a wife?

Colo Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 10:24:52

Originally posted by Dissident:
Its a line from a movie.

I think the next line is, "hows that working out for ya?"

A movie too? That is my all time favorite Stanley quote from a show called the office.

I just thought it was funny because ebert is basically my fugly wife. Sure, I rail her on the reg but she is super clingy. I haven't had alone time in a while.

Edited By: Colo on Mar 17th 2016, 10:30:09

Dissident Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 17:56:38

aaaaahaha... stanley is great.

Scott Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 18:59:10

http://www.ultimatehousewife.com/.../1950s-housewife.html?m=1

Marshal Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 20:36:07

plenty of russian brides available.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Scott Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 20:06:55

who in the hell taught Ebert, the social retard, how to suicide? That was a horrible attempt at suiciding...

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 21:07:08

colo? celphi?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....