Verified:

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 10:34:26

Message from Sorry 4 LG Need Land 4 Win (#16) sent on Mar 22, 4:24
Report this message
you won your war already and who says that I cant make an LG on you? Are you some kind of stupid?

If I make 1 LG on you I expect an LG in return from you. If you retal any other fashion then its your call and your fault for my next course of action...

-SuperFly

This is why playing in your tag was always a bad idea in my opinion. You send stupid ass messages like that to a tag that is at war and has little to lose. Top points for ironic message content though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Truss Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 12:14:34

asinine

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 12:28:36

Ford I personally have no beef with you. However when I spy on someone who is 1/3 of my size and they send me a stupid messages like yours I must answer in a stupid fashion as well :)

Message from Boats n Hoes (#22) sent on Mar 21, 6:00
Report this message
you spying my country while my tag is at war? you some kinda stupid or something?

Message from Boats n Hoes (#22) sent on Mar 22, 10:26
Report this message
This is Ford superfly. Don't add yourself to our target list. Stop being an idiot.

Still not sure how spying and making a legit LG makes me an idiot but whatever dude go do you war then...

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 14:06:32

We are still at war regardless of what you think. You have also been grabbing the clan we are at war with.

You are doing stupid fluff. Stop it. You are lucky we haven't done policing retals. Don't push the luck.

And I know you are smart enought to know that the fact you are 3x my NW has anything to do with why I messaged you back asking to back off. Nor does it deter me from protecting my tag and our free farm land that we earned through fighting off a FS.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 22nd 2016, 14:11:51
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kat Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 15:33:01

Originally posted by mrford:

If I make 1 LG on you I expect an LG in return from you. If you retal any other fashion then its your call and your fault for my next course of action...

-SuperFly

Originally posted by Thunder:
Heroes retal policy

1:2
2:kill

have a swirvey day

I'm not sure why you expect only 1 retal in return. It's really your fault for not reading the public retal policies. Anything you do after Ford takes his 2 LEGITIMATE retals is a RoR and subject to kill.

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Still not sure how spying and making a legit LG makes me an idiot but whatever dude go do you war then...

War DNH is War DNH until the CF is declared. Do you see a CF announcement Superfly? If not, then no, you have not made a legitimate grab.

Kat Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 15:34:36

Do not think that because you are three times his size that you are out of reach.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 16:22:46

The Elders recognize Heroes as still at war.

The Elders are policing for Heroes.

You can do the math from there.

victor victoria

Mar 22nd 2016, 16:24:10

irony is best defined through people who dont understand its definition.

haha, stoopid sum kinda irony irony irony irony

i figure if i irony say it irony enough it'll be true.

hashtagironyfluffbullies