Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 18:42:16

How many has Tom Brady won without cheating?

I would argue the saints ring is tainted as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

jkiller Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 19:03:22

Originally posted by mrford:
How many has Tom Brady won without cheating?

As many as the panthers and falcons combined.

Forgotten

Apr 25th 2016, 19:05:15

NFL teams ranked by how much I give a fluff about.

#1-30 Tied
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2016, 2:12:30

It will be interesting to see if the Panthers find the right guy to replace Norman.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2016, 2:22:09

People can say what they want about Tom Brady. He's easily the best QB to ever to play. Picked in the 7th round and passed up by all those teams has to burn. His clutch play is among the best of all time.

He's not my favorite character by a longshot., but there's no denying how well he played post deflate-gate. The whole thing is being blown up. Even Joe Montana referenced his own lineman used to spray silicon on their shirts.

References:
http://www.foxsports.com/...w-england-patriots-060915
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 2:25:20

He cheats

He isn't the best. Period.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 2:30:50

And finding a replacement for a zone corner? Lol. The front 7 made norman good. He is talented, don't get me wrong, but he wasn't worth the 11mill the panthers offered him. He sure as fluff isn't worth the 15mill the racistskins gave him.

The panthers lost an above average CB, got their star 1000 yard WR back, and have 30mill in cap room. I'm not worried about replacing a 29 year old, 1 good year, Josh norman. He was too stupid to stay involved in the process, and missed out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 2:42:44

For the tripple, Bill makes Brady. You could put Jimmy Clausen in that system and he would make a pro bowl. He is the Phillies Jackson of the mosern NFL. However, cheating and an inability to follow the rules taints greatness. Re: Lance Armstrong and Pete Rose to name a couple. That goes for bill and tom.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 26th 2016, 3:45:31

Originally posted by Celphi:
It will be interesting to see if the Panthers find the right guy to replace Norman.

Norman is not worth the money the skins are paying him. He is barley above avg, but we can draft someone that can replace him.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 4:24:38

Originally posted by Celphi:
.... but there's no denying how well he played post deflate-gate. The whole thing is being blown up. ....

LOL
deflate-gate
blown up.

Did you do that on purpose? If so, well done!

Jelly

Apr 26th 2016, 8:20:02

xNAx cheats

xNAx isn't the best. Period.

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 10:29:04

Not sure where I have claimed purity or superiority in NA so take your butthurt elsewhere. We are talking about football kid.

But you have said that like 3 times now as if you think it is clever, so if it makes you feel good, say it a few more times for good measure. Lol.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 26th 2016, 10:31:10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Apr 26th 2016, 14:01:15

For the tripple, Bill makes Brady. You could put Jimmy Clausen in that system and he would make a pro bowl. He is the Phillies Jackson of the mosern NFL. However, cheating and an inability to follow the rules taints greatness. Re: Lance Armstrong and Pete Rose to name a couple. That goes for bill and tom.

pete rose didnt cheat. he spent his own money believing his team would win. And is the second greatest baseball player the game has ever known (teddy ballgame is first).

fluff cooperstown.

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 14:08:24

I said cheating, or not following the rules.

Betting was against the rules. Right or wrong, it was prohibited.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Apr 26th 2016, 14:10:18

ah yes, i did seem to skip over that part.

Forgotten

Apr 26th 2016, 15:16:12

If you bet against your own team and tank it, then I would say it's cheating.

But if you bet on your own team, they shouldn't be able to blame you for that, he's betting that not only he performs well, that his teammates do as well.

That takes balls to do not just once, he did it plenty of times.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 16:29:00

Well like I said, right or wrong, it was against the rules.

And you can still bet on your own team, and shave points to meet the spread or whatever.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Apr 26th 2016, 16:40:59

That i would imagine would be more of a basketball or football issue, though i suppose you could round second poorly and be thrown out at tgird to end the inning instead of two outs man on third..

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 16:49:18

Or strike out or hit into double plays or a number of other things. I'm not saying Rose did this, but it is why it is against the rules.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Apr 26th 2016, 19:47:15

You can swing early or late to strike out, sure, but intentionally hitting into a double play i am skeptical of.

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 21:07:43

I don't care if Pete Rose didn't bet against his team. As the manager of the team, he has inside info on injuries/matchups/bullpen availablity/etc that could be very restricted knowledge. So if for some reason the matchup was unfavorable against the line, he probably won't bet that game, which could be construed as a de facto bet against his team, and that pattern could be picked up by expierenced gamblers.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:16:17

Originally posted by victor victoria:
You can swing early or late to strike out, sure, but intentionally hitting into a double play i am skeptical of.

Hitting ontop of a ball to insure an infield grounder isn't as difficult as you seem to think.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:24:22

Originally posted by victor victoria:

Hitting ontop of a ball to insure an infield grounder isn't as difficult as you seem to think.

Hell, I got that shot in my bag.
Your base is mine!

Hawkster Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 11:39:01

Or hitting line drive directly to short stop, rather easy to hit into double play.