Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:47:50

I am #402. I have just grabbed a few thousand acres from a number of countries, some in a number of alliances, and some of them repeatedly. I want to see how quickly I can be grabbed back to my original acreage (1911 acres). I have ~81k turrets and negligible weapons tech. Go.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:09:31

Doing your part to retain players I see....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

WArriOR Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:44:12

Change his name to Berni Sanders
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

archaic Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:21:16

Originally posted by WArriOR:
Change his name to Berni Sanders

Especially after DR kicks in.

Nuke, you're a douche.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:25:51

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rook Game profile

May 6th 2016, 1:00:28

You rebel! I bet you own a pair of jeans with holes in them. And the way you say "Go." So commanding. I don't know how much longer I can stay straight in the shadow of your compelling power. Take me.

Heston Game profile

May 6th 2016, 2:51:33

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2016, 12:05:43

Originally posted by Rook:
You rebel! I bet you own a pair of jeans with holes in them. And the way you say "Go." So commanding. I don't know how much longer I can stay straight in the shadow of your compelling power. Take me.

Poor LaF. Can't even try to get their land back; they have to resort to killing and nuking. "You'll come back weaker than ever RRRAAAWWWWRRRR". If they'd just waited a few more hours, they'd have had a shot at getting their land back, and then some.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

May 6th 2016, 13:46:22

dirty commie tree hugger
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 6th 2016, 16:28:46

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Rook:

Poor LaF. Can't even try to get their land back; they have to resort to killing and nuking. "You'll come back weaker than ever RRRAAAWWWWRRRR". If they'd just waited a few more hours, they'd have had a shot at getting their land back, and then some.

That "wait a few more hours" bit never works. Somebody always jumps in before DR is cleared and adds 3 or 6 or a dozen more hits.

Just look at how deep into DR MD had you.. and still somebody else jumped in a few hours later to add three to the counter. Its pointless to try to reclaim land from someone doing what you're doing. MD won your land lottery, game over. Now our kill team gets a chance to do something. Thank you.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2016, 17:29:03

last hit on him was something like 60 acres only

even if he doubled his land at the same dr it would only be 120 acres

and he didnt seem to be doing enough hits to drop non ghost dr even, and even then hed give no ghosts

HangMan

May 6th 2016, 19:40:04

Originally posted by mrford:
Doing your part to retain players I see....
Says the Troll of Troglodyte..