Verified:

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 7:23:12

No longer tagging up?

Any particular reason?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 13:18:20

doesn't particularly matter at this point.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 14:44:01

eh.. it happens i guess

sinistril Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 19:29:15

Most were done for the reset awhile ago. It's just my parking lots fighting the bottom feeders now :P

Moving up in the kill list (also the death list)

Edited By: sinistril on Mar 26th 2017, 19:34:14
See Original Post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mar 27th 2017, 1:16:24

Are you the tenancious one!? Let me know when you want a real clan...

Hel_TKS Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 6:37:14

Bj! Come back to MD

Mar 30th 2017, 10:31:46

What's up dude! Nah i just came back as a 1 time war favor. But I miss you buddy!

Wacmaster Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 11:52:26

Yeah sinistril i would love to fight side by side with you in a warchat! =) Good fun this set.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 15:01:44

Well not that other people can't have fun but CC has a nice core of fighters who all know how to kill and take out priority targets first. If LoC had any real balls they would have hit a war tag of equal size instead of a full blown clan of netting countries. I have to admit, it was a real pleasure beating your countries back into the dust this reset. Thank you for acting like fools =) me lovee you long time!
Do as I say, not as I do.

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 20:16:22

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well not that other people can't have fun but CC has a nice core of fighters who all know how to kill and take out priority targets first. If LoC had any real balls they would have hit a war tag of equal size instead of a full blown clan of netting countries. I have to admit, it was a real pleasure beating your countries back into the dust this reset. Thank you for acting like fools =) me lovee you long time!

For anyone with this questions, here is my answer.

We have been down that road with CC before, time and time again. Each time although we have learned something, we have not been able to match nor exceed CC's activity and size. With that each time the results are the same. So, in attempt to better ourselves, our activity and, our moral we decided to attack a clan of equal size. Our team, with me leading the idea decided that it would be best to give a 24-hour notice. For several reasons, first and foremost, we have no beef with ICD. Second, we recognized they were netting. I admittedly made a grave mistake by allowing myself to be talked out of providing the notice. Mostly out of fear of CC's inevitable involvement. For that I have no problem apologizing, as it was a mistake on my part alone. I am not perfect, I am only human, what I can guarantee to my team and anyone else is that it will not be a mistake I will make again. However, I also want to be clear that when Sherita asked me the question, I did not beat around the bush and fully admitted that we were considering them as a possible war target several days prior to the FS. I agree that my actions should not be justified nor am I trying, I just want to be sure that everyone understands the facts.

[quote poster=Sherita; 42901; 807747]

[17:56]<MadNudist> I just got back in, as to your inquiry earlier. I have no intentions of being deceitful, ICD has been considered as a target. Because of that I will not commit to a 48 hr DNH.

[17:57] <MadNudist> We will not openly jump anyone, when a target has been confirmed we will formly declare war on a target with a 24 hour notice

[/quote]

I am proud of my team they fought valiantly, and with tenacity, despite my mistake. I also respect the dedication this team has to LoC and myself. Despite my actions my team has stuck by my side and I would also like to take the time to recognize that, Thank you.

Edited By: MadNudist on Mar 30th 2017, 20:18:41
See Original Post

Mar 30th 2017, 21:49:08

So ... this
" Our team, with me leading the idea decided that it would be best to give a 24-hour notice. For several reasons, first and foremost, we have no beef with ICD. Second, we recognized they were netting. "

+ this

[17:57] <MadNudist> We will not openly jump anyone, when a target has been confirmed we will formly declare war on a target with a 24 hour notice

tells me tells me you had made your mind up that you were going to hit ICD days if not weeks before you did.

I thank you for that.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 22:52:54

[quote poster=Crippler ICD; 42948; 809465]So ... this
" Our team, with me leading the idea decided that it would be best to give a 24-hour notice. For several reasons, first and foremost, we have no beef with ICD. Second, we recognized they were netting. "

+ this

tells me tells me you had made your mind up that you were going to hit ICD days if not weeks before you did.

I thank you for that. [/quote]

Not correct, we were considering other options as well.

Mar 30th 2017, 22:58:34

perhaps other netting tag options, but certainly not CC, you wouldn't dare to give them 24 hours, and sense, as you put it we were 'even numbers' why would a small TKO or NBK type tag even be considered.

btw - explain this 'even numbers' thing to me please, I must see it!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 1:20:23

I remember when I helped you and the rest of PANLV vs IMP for the same type of fluff. Even dropped my tag and took their wrath for many resets. This is how you repay me MaDNudist? Wow man, really makes me regret helping anyone in the first place.

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 2:02:19

I remember when I helped you and the rest of PANLV vs IMP for the same type of fluff. Even dropped my tag and took their wrath for many resets. This is how you repay me MaDNudist? Wow man, really makes me regret helping anyone in the first place.

You sealed that casket last set bro.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 2:09:01

Originally posted by MadNudist:

Come again? you mean hitting my traditional enemy? Who totally outnumbered me? That was beyond the right thing to do. I didn't come out of midfield with war countries or a large tag, I announced my oop war immediately after spending my turns hitting. They new it was me, I had 16 countries vs 128 + the string that quit. I mean, don't even try to compare me to you guys.

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 2:13:46

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
perhaps other netting tag options, but certainly not CC, you wouldn't dare to give them 24 hours, and sense, as you put it we were 'even numbers' why would a small TKO or NBK type tag even be considered.

Your right I wouldn't dare give CC 24 hrs, I have no problem admitting that. I would be interested if there would be anyone that would, excluding md. I don't need to broadcast further detail of our potential war plans.

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 2:15:47

Come again? you mean hitting my traditional enemy? Who totally outnumbered me? That was beyond the right thing to do. I didn't come out of midfield with war countries or a large tag, I announced my oop war immediately after spending my turns hitting. They new it was me, I had 16 countries vs 128 + the string that quit. I mean, don't even try to compare me to you guys.

I was not comparing, let me be clear. I am simply saying I didn't respect your actions.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 31st 2017, 3:00:45

I was not comparing, let me be clear. I am simply saying I didn't respect your actions.
Well its your fault taking over a clan full of retards;)

urge Game profile

Apr 2nd 2017, 20:16:17

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

Without considering the 24h warning...

A good clan in such server should not be able to net and defend at the same time ?

Well, where the pride on only hit bot , net net net without any defense?

Why are you icd proud to play like that? Why came Rage on forum when someone grab or spy a NET tag ?

Where is the pride on hitting 100k time a bot who cant retal ?

I think that's to easy. Run a "NET" tag like a monkey without any sdi spies or a well based military defense is just non sense. Its care bears world and not E2025 world guys.

Maybe a good lesson for us, but for ICD also.

Just my opinion.

Peace

Edited By: urge on Apr 2nd 2017, 20:33:38
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2017, 21:02:18

urge,you teaching ICD lessons? Now that's funny.

run along...

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

urge Game profile

Apr 2nd 2017, 21:14:02

Originally posted by raz:
urge,you teaching ICD lessons? Now that's funny.

run along...

Not teaching, just giving my humble opinion... not criticize icd or teach them at all.

Edited By: urge on Apr 2nd 2017, 21:17:17
See Original Post