Verified:

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2021, 23:41:30

This is going to be about the water supply more so than anything. They will be out of water before the end of summer.

I'm thinking that when the conflict starts between Russia and Ukraine, Russia kick some ass but the 7 years of preparation on the Eastern front by Ukraine slows them down. The kerch bridge will be taken out by Georgia, who finally get a chance to have revenge and get their territory back.. This will cause the advancing Russia to fall back after getting flanked..

Thoughts?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2021, 0:04:24

And thus WWIII will commence and we're all fluffed regardless.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2022, 13:53:00

Looks like Russia did artillery and cruise strikes, started taking land in the south by Crimes and on the east. All air defense capabilities East of Kyiv have been taken out.
Power grid and Internet grid is being disconnected as they go. Russia can keep steam rolling across that flat plain..

Best case scenario is West Ukraine votes to rejoin Poland, that prevents it from also being seized.

Thoughts?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2022, 16:01:09

Biden is weaksauce, 4 years ago he was criticizing the Trump Administration for being too cautious about Putin and how the cold war was of the past, Trump was right keeping a tight leash 🤷‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Feb 24th 2022, 16:03:15
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

momo Game profile

Feb 24th 2022, 16:41:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Biden is weaksauce, 4 years ago he was criticizing the Trump Administration for being too cautious about Putin and how the cold war was of the past, Trump was right keeping a tight leash 🤷‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Biden is worthless, Bob Gates said he's was wrong on every foreign policy issue for the last 40 years.

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 24th 2022, 16:46:23

Putin knows timing. Obama and his crew were fleecing Ukraine and installing puppets. Now they need Ukraine to go away. This also provides perfect cover for the failing covid Scamdemic, and Bidens handlers seem to think his tough guy attitude towards Putin isn't sad and pathetic to watch. America has no leadership and UN security/NATO isn't fluff without United States. So now is a good time. As far as sanctions go, that's easily countered by China and their pipeline to Russia.