Verified:

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 0:25:54

I’m not in any authority position anymore in Paradigm, nor am I sure if I can even post this. But exactly how many clans are you TRYING to piss off? Quit acting like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum because you were grabbed in the butt ONE time. I’m not sure who to be disappointed in, you being a twit, or you not being dead already. Have a magical day!

Paradigm Commander of Chaos
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 0:49:24

Originally posted by Doug:
I’m not in any authority position anymore in Paradigm, nor am I sure if I can even post this. But exactly how many clans are you TRYING to piss off? Quit acting like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum because you were grabbed in the butt ONE time. I’m not sure who to be disappointed in, you being a twit, or you not being dead already. Have a magical day!

You're fluffing with the Martians man. 10,000 hits and he's still not dead. No surprise. See if Monsters can spare a couple hundred.

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 1:30:16

I’m biting my tongue. I’m not in any position to give orders anymore or ask for anything. LoL - it’s Leto’s tag. Im about to go have fun with him however lol
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 1:41:29

Dead. The end. Thanks y’all
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:21:01

I was making a joke when I said Paradigm needed assistance from another clan. Stones. Sad to see gangbanging especially for a solo.

RD must be badass to get 2 clans.
Great defense. Bro

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:29:23

Originally posted by g0nz0:
I was making a joke when I said Paradigm needed assistance from another clan. Stones. Sad to see gangbanging especially for a solo.

Great defense. Bro

Nah, it’s cool lol - i highly doubt it was THE rd. The guy answered a ingame msg in Russian, funny how iPhone translate yelled at me in Russian. his times and side steps were predictable. I was however informed the restart situations different than it was back in the day. I was just making sure not to step on toes. It was a good moral booster. I was a tiny bit pissed that it wasn’t dead 2 days ago like it should have been. -looks around innocently- 😜

But still nice to see old friends come stop by and have some fun. I MAY still have this in me lol
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:31:00

I’ll leave the gangbang comment alone. Galleri just fixed me, I don’t need banned my first set back. lol
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:37:28

Great defense. Bro

Nah, it’s cool lol - i highly doubt it was THE rd. The guy answered a ingame msg in Russian, funny how iPhone translate yelled at me in Russian. his times and side steps were predictable. I was however informed the restart situations different than it was back in the day. I was just making sure not to step on toes. It was a good moral booster. I was a tiny bit pissed that it wasn’t dead 2 days ago like it should have been. -looks around innocently- 😜

But still nice to see old friends come stop by and have some fun. I MAY still have this in me lol

3 days constant attacks, and 2 clans. Seems like him. Good job RD none the less. Bang off the rust guys.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:41:36

FU Camelot. Traitor

Unfuk yourself Camelot. Thought you were someone else.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Dec 3rd 2021, 3:56:02
See Original Post

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:56:09

FU Camelot. Traitor

Great defense. Bro

3 days constant attacks, and 2 clans. Seems like him. Good job RD none the less. Bang off the rust guys.

Great defense. Bro

Great defense. Bro

FU Camelot. Traitor

Ummm huh? Not mine. Wait… what just happened? Let’s stay calm lol

Edited By: Doug on Dec 3rd 2021, 3:59:06. Reason: Wrong thread
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 4:03:05

FU Camelot. Traitor

Unfuk yourself Camelot. Thought you were someone else.

Pfffffth lol - I just spit my Starbucks all over the MVT in the car at work. Nice work. Guess I should go to work. The clubs are jumping tonight oddly, imma go harass cute co-eds from the college.

Edited By: Doug on Dec 3rd 2021, 4:20:29. Reason: Can’t type
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 4:29:17

I’ll leave the gangbang comment alone. Galleri just fixed me, I don’t need banned my first set back. lol

Heard galleri was fixed

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 4:32:45

Galleri isn’t my type. She’s got indoor plumbing. She’s amazing and beautiful, but not my type. lol -grin-
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 4:33:02

We maimed him but he chose to suicide on some one else, so we killed him.

No big deal.

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 4:37:43

Originally posted by Leto:
We maimed him but he chose to suicide on some one else, so we killed him.

No big deal.

Yup. No big deal. I’m sure we will do the same in the future if someone acts a fool. Right? Right. Paradigm was always fun and rowdy. I have no idea what the hell our polices are anymore buuuuuut I’ll wing it and hope not to get detagged. Already was offered 1 position outside next reset. I was only gonna do 1 reset. Buuuuut I am staying 1 more. If Leto doesn’t throw my ass out. But thanks to those who joined the run. SOL, CWG. Was fun seeing old friends. Thanks.
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 5:13:33

Galleri isn’t my type. She’s got indoor plumbing. She’s amazing and beautiful, but not my type. lol -grin-

Oops I said this out loud. Sorry y’all. LoL
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 17:02:20

Long live RD!
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 17:17:37

Long live indoor plumbing!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 18:21:37

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Long live RD!

They gave me PTSD in 2004. I sent Mr. Pink my therapist bills.
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 18:22:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

-odd look- hmmmm
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 18:47:39

-odd look- hmmmm

🀷‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:02:44

Long live RD!

Sorry to hear that, I played in xCIAx in 2004. Not guilty.

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:06:04

Long live RD!

Sorry to hear that, I played in xCIAx in 2004. Not guilty.

Nah it’s cool. That shxt was crazy then. But it’s ancient history. Well… to me. Some still hate me lol long axx grudge. I just went to a bunch of EDM/raves and forgot about it.
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:08:16

-odd look- hmmmm

🀷‍♂️

You crack me up. Galleri is going to be confused. Or feel left out. lol but if she reads her inbox she’ll understand lol secrets secrets shhhh
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:19:07

-odd look- hmmmm

🀷‍♂️

You crack me up. Galleri is going to be confused. Or feel left out. lol but if she reads her inbox she’ll understand lol secrets secrets shhhh

No confusion from me on her end, she knows me pretty well 😁
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:29:56

-odd look- hmmmm

🀷‍♂️

No confusion from me on her end, she knows me pretty well 😁

Ohhhh scandalous! πŸ‘Ώ
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:39:33

galleri is about the only female who plays this game anymore. The rest smartened up and moved on.

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:54:23

galleri is about the only female who plays this game anymore. The rest smartened up and moved on.

It was meant as a kind of inside joke. But I may have missed the cue. lol
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:58:51

I still can't get over the fact that RD gave you PTSD LOL too funny haha
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:03:22

I was young, very young. I see colors still. Pink isn’t just my favorite singer, but he owes me money for the amount of Thorazine I needed. I saw colors in my sleep. It was all… rainbow like -grin-
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:07:08

I was young, very young. I see colors still. Pink isn’t just my favorite singer, but he owes me money for the amount of Thorazine I needed. I saw colors in my sleep. It was all… rainbow like -grin-

Damn, meanwhile I was in FFA fighting wars against two guys with 1,000 countries each, we only had 300ish countries in my clan, and there was about 12 of us, I still remember their names LOL
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:50:12

I know we hijacked this topic but…. Ohhhh Zack…. Where are youuuuuu. We all know… lol human, hero, RD… cmon let’s be nice now?
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:01:09

I know we hijacked this topic but…. Ohhhh Zack…. Where are youuuuuu. We all know… lol human, hero, RD… cmon let’s be nice now?

What Zack are you talking about? If you're referring to Darkling.....he's here lol
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:05:17

What Zack are you talking about? If you're referring to Darkling.....he's here lol

I know. Someone said it to me in private. I don’t care if I say it publicly lol - but a certain little Christmas elf messaged me. Soooooo I figured what’s the harm in just asking. Not gonna say who told me lol - I always was a good secret keeper. So many skeletons in my closet. πŸ₯΅
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:08:34

I know. Someone said it to me in private. I don’t care if I say it publicly lol - but a certain little Christmas elf messaged me. Soooooo I figured what’s the harm in just asking. Not gonna say who told me lol - I always was a good secret keeper. So many skeletons in my closet. πŸ₯΅

Ahhh so you know Darkling.....
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:18:15

I remember half of all you old alcoholics. lol
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:19:20

Half ass effort...... /disappointed
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:24:19

I was literally a kid practically. I remember all these names for the most part. But most vaguely remember me being psychotic and “memorable” I used to get kicked out, detagged, and promoted all in the same day. Sir Thomas would boot me. Piggy would promote me. Sir Detmer had a hardon for me and would boot me and Gail would promote me. Oh yes, it was fun. Ddog lurks around these parts. He knew how special I was.
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:28:38

fluffski… I’m messing around here and just realized that i just sold oil for 33$ not 333$ …. Fuxor! Hope it says i can’t do that….
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:30:25

n00b moment lol
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:33:08

n00b moment lol

Blonde twink moment… that’s ok.. I meant to destroy 1000 buildings and wound up building 1000 and wasted an ass load of turns. Whoopsie
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈