Verified:

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 19:13:15

Soooo who’s going all out bonkers for their partners, kids, grandkids cause some of y’all are old. Jk lol but serious. What’s going on in y’all’s life for Christmas, Advent, it’s Hanukkah…. So yea… anyone doing anything good this year?

(Just trying to livin up this joint 😜)
EE/PDM Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:30:09

Last year for Christmas I got a sweater...this year I am hoping for a moaner or screamer.... LOL

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:44:26

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Last year for Christmas I got a sweater...this year I am hoping for a moaner or screamer.... LOL

Ha! I have one now! I’ll warn you, if you have neighbors, get a nice pillow to quiet the noise. But nice answer lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:09:57

Kinky!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:16:26

Kinky is using a feather....Freaky is using the whole chicken.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:18:27

O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 21:19:45

Ok… just wow…

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 22:03:15

If she makes me sweat, she ain't doin' it right

Doug Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 22:08:13

Well this all went to shxt fast lol

I love it. I just got done with Twitter and IG and I look over here and I need a shower… and no, I’m not revealing my Twitter, Snapchat or Insta accts here… only 3 ppl on earth have ever seen me. 1 in person. And that was like a whole scary after school special on stranger danger…. Y’all are scary… lol

Edit: I mean I would send a pic of me and mason but I’m afraid I’d be kidnapped. And I carry a gun 8 hours a day for a living!!!!

Edited By: Doug on Dec 3rd 2021, 22:12:45. Reason: OCD w/ my spelling and grammar

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 23:59:57

Today I showed my wife’s the bill for 2022s Insurence premiums for home and auto. Told her the Insurence premiums are her Xmas, birthday and anniversary gifts for 2022.

Lol

Actually taking her to the mountains for Christmas weekend but she doesn’t know that :p

Doug Game profile

Dec 4th 2021, 0:08:20

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Today I showed my wife’s the bill for 2022s Insurence premiums for home and auto. Told her the Insurence premiums are her Xmas, birthday and anniversary gifts for 2022.

Lol

Actually taking her to the mountains for Christmas weekend but she doesn’t know that :p

Funny I had the same conversation with mason as now he’s on my insurance from the city as my health insurance is much better and lower cost. I’m assuming we’re a little younger, so we don’t have go often. Well unless I get shot then the last thing I’ll worry about is insurance. lol I’ll have bigger problems.

The mountains? Where? The Cleveland area isn’t very rich in scenery lol so we went to rural Maine before all the lockdowns in 2019. Autumn in New England is amazing. 2 HOURS from anyone. In a cove on a cliff. Although anytime we went hiking I felt like we’d get lost and end up in North Korea.

BigP Game profile

Dec 4th 2021, 1:12:38

I cant wait for Christmas so I can stop hearing about this barbie dream house she wants lol
- SoF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2021, 3:00:21

Don't do it BigP, crush her dreams early!

Doug Game profile

Dec 4th 2021, 3:03:19

Make her pay the second mortgage on it. She won’t be so excited working in the sweat shop Barbie’s now working in with her adopted kids to get Barbie’s corvette out of impound after her 4th dui and she’s just outta rehab.

Lol nahhhh she will love you forever I’m sure. Or at least until January 3rd.

Anarchist Game profile

Dec 4th 2021, 4:20:56

I tell my wife buy her own stuff for xmas lol that way i dont get the wrong color or something she doesnt like haha. Think we are pretty much done with xmas other than some odd stuff

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 4th 2021, 12:03:26

Originally posted by Requiem:
Don't do it BigP, crush her dreams early!

BigP likes playing with Barbies