Verified:

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 3:37:35

Guys, a new problem. There is a country #298 QUACKattack

He is not a paradigm member. We’re using PDM As our tag. So I’ve asked him to detag or the server will use him for grazing land.

Have fun with him
EE/PDM Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2021, 5:04:09

Hmmm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 5:17:30

Originally posted by Doug:
Guys, a new problem. There is a country #298 QUACKattack

He is not a paradigm member. We’re using PDM As our tag. So I’ve asked him to detag or the server will use him for grazing land.

Have fun with him

Go back to bed Doug. You're delirious. $50 says you're just reading the country above yours but can't see straight. Close the browser, drink some water. Cat has food/water. My feet are cold. Good night.

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 5:31:00

Oh be nice to a sick boy. No, the guy is someone we think we knew. We went over as the dope didn’t change the passwords. We detagged him in hopes made a mistake.

So I’m HOPING it was somome who was a member last set, and joined it. But he’s been detagged and all info wiped. So we’re good. See how fast I am….

Buch Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 15:27:11

Originally posted by Doug:
Oh be nice to a sick boy. No, the guy is someone we think we knew. We went over as the dope didn’t change the passwords. We detagged him in hopes made a mistake.

So I’m HOPING it was somome who was a member last set, and joined it. But he’s been detagged and all info wiped. So we’re good. See how fast I am….

It'd me and I now AB you all set

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 16:22:52

No, it was me and I get to AB them all set

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 21:50:39

Awwwww suicidal… you’d take a bullet for me? Well bless your heart….. 😎 secret service agent suicidal. 😎