Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 15:53:08

Originally posted by Tertius:
It may seem that way, but FastCars and Snake warred recently. And Darkness and Snake have had skirmishes. After you war, you pact - it's diplomacy to get what each want and prevent future misunderstandings. It's more fun to war with larger numbers imo, so on team, if you stick to strict 5 man teams, it's more enjoyable to compete for the "triple crown" - number one individual country, highest team Average NW, and along for the ride, the highest total team NW. Team dynamics, market dynamics, and not messing up timings all add to a great competition with pretty even footing, and there have been some really close rounds the last two sets.

Tertius - thank you for that info. That actually does sound interesting. I'm grateful for this explanation, as I believe it may be the info I need to understand what strings need to be pulled. Apparently we aren't all just peace/loving individuals, and politics is at play here.

I like politics. I like negotiations. Now that I know what people are motivated by, I know how to take it away, or help others achieve it.

To all the clans out there that are actually fighting for the triple crown as Tertius has explained it. Reach out to me. The Resistance can be a tool to achieve your goals, if you want. Or we can be used as a tool against you. Or maybe we're just tools.

Either way, we are in your server, and we won't be ignored, as I think everyone can clearly see.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 17:23:46

All I see is your clan mates and yourself dropping like Flys rofl.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 17:37:09

Originally posted by Symbolic:
All I see is your clan mates and yourself dropping like Flys rofl.

Then you need to open your eyes and come out from under your rock. You think revolutions happen in a day? You think resistances don't take losses? That's what makes a resistance so powerful, the will to take those losses.

As The Resistance grows, so does our ability to impose our will. There is a 4 page thread about our existence and actions in this round. The impact we've had has been larger than anything else that has been done this round. A member of Fast Cars went from being borderline top 10 to 35th this round due to our actions in a proof of concept attack.

I keep receiving private communication from players in the community expressing their support for our movement. Oh, and Darkness hasn't done fluff other than tussle with us all round. We've literally rendered them useless. Darkness has presented to us all that they are the guardians of various teams. But how can they guard fluff when they are using all their turns and resources beating back The Resistance?

They cannot. And the team server see's this. The door is open for anyone to do anything, as the bullies of the server are not able take their eyes off of The Resistance.

And again, the most important thing. Resistances grow in time. We are in the very early stages of this Resistance.

But yes, you're right. We are 'dropping like flies'. I've never seen so many people pay attention to flies this much, though.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 17:50:09

Are you Russian?

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 17:51:54

Originally posted by Requiem:
Are you Russian?

I already told you, we are from mars. Try to keep up, Req.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 18:30:05

Wait, so in this propaganda, is Darkness the bullies or the guardians? And does that make you the hero or the villain?

And in defense of untaggeds getting destroyed, you want to destroy everyone else? Is your goal to become the very thing you swore to destroy?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 18:52:35

Black hole as your friend I will let you know that you have not rendered anyone in darkness “useless”. There is a reason that we stay on low land and at small NW.

Your resistance is useless as you have had 6 of your countries killed. We have not lost a single one.

Please get your facts straight bro. Next set you will once again AB us right out of protection like noobs and like every other team who has ever attacked darkness and after 72 hrs you will begin your downfall.

As I predicted 3 days ago your entire team will be dead by this weekend. Currently #15 is your only original country that is left to die….

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 18:54:11

Originally posted by Tertius:
Wait, so in this propaganda, is Darkness the bullies or the guardians? And does that make you the hero or the villain?

And in defense of untaggeds getting destroyed, you want to destroy everyone else? Is your goal to become the very thing you swore to destroy?

These are great questions. I wish you hadn't asked them.

*edit*

Oh, I have an answer!

They are guardians to NATO, but bullies to all the small countries and individuals. See, perfect logic.

Edited By: BlackHole on Jan 21st 2023, 19:01:37
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 18:55:29

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Black hole as your friend I will let you know that you have not rendered anyone in darkness “useless”. There is a reason that we stay on low land and at small NW.

Your resistance is useless as you have had 6 of your countries killed. We have not lost a single one.

Please get your facts straight bro. Next set you will once again AB us right out of protection like noobs and like every other team who has ever attacked darkness and after 72 hrs you will begin your downfall.

As I predicted 3 days ago your entire team will be dead by this weekend. Currently #15 is your only original country that is left to die….

I'm pretty sure you guys predicted we wouldn't even be playing at this point in the round.

Let me ask you a question. Is the fact that Darkness, with all their tools, killed a bunch of newer players, supposed to impress people?

Because you are saying it like it's impressive. Which is very confusing to me. Do you know what an underdog is?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 18:56:36

Let me show you how much of a joke the resistance currently is using war statistics. Which you can access at Earthgraphs.

https://www.eestats.com/...&badside%5B%5D=REZIST

Hits by darkness - 1,841 kills 6
Hits by resistance - 161. Kills 0

For all the trash talking that you do; you would think that your members would have discovered the war room tab and the attack button lol

:P

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 19:03:06

You realize that when this war started, I didn't even know what website existed, right?

And I think you're confusing trash talking with propaganda. There seems to be a lack of understanding of what I am doing here by some, but that's not surprising.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 19:05:31

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I'm pretty sure you guys predicted we wouldn't even be playing at this point in the round.

Let me ask you a question. Is the fact that Darkness, with all their tools, killed a bunch of newer players, supposed to impress people?

Because you are saying it like it's impressive. Which is very confusing to me. Do you know what an underdog is?

I predicted earlier i think page 2 that you would all be dead and restarts by Sunday. Currently on track for that to be true.

We as darkness do not need to impress anyone as we are proven. However you are trying to impress the entire server and you are flexing some superior testicular fortitude and strength.

However eestats don’t lie and your manhood has been measured with a small pocket sized ruler and you are short a lot of inches so we have switched to a tiny caliper to measure your 161 hits.

Look at it this way; I am the owner of #29. My little “useless” country as you call it has made 223 war hits. I myself have made a bigger impact than your entire team in this war lol

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 19:07:49

You realize that when this war started, I didn't even know what website existed, right?

And I think you're confusing trash talking with propaganda. There seems to be a lack of understanding of what I am doing here by some, but that's not surprising.

Hey now you know about discord, eestats and you know about ghq. So now you have all the tools that we have which are all open to the public.

Can we expect to see your crew make 500 hits to our 2000 next round?

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 19:11:08

Can you give me more information about ghq. Ya'll booted me from Mercs prior to me really learning anything. I know that reports upload to ghq, but I don't really know to make use of them.

Also - I think it's pretty obvious that the tools that are open to the public aren't the problem, and I think you know that. I'm not complaining, but if you're going to bring up this subject, I'm going to make sure it's framed correctly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 20:03:30

Wait....this cat still thinks he's winning????

Moral victory!

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sfbob Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 20:31:35

You also didn't know what the bonus button was for.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 20:52:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Moral victory!

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

I guess as long as he is having fun he is winning and that’s all that matters!

*starts passing out participation ribbons *

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 20:55:00

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Moral victory!

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

I guess as long as he is having fun he is winning and that’s all that matters!

*starts passing out participation ribbons *

Can I have one? I posted in his threads!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 21:30:27

Originally posted by Requiem:
Are you Russian?

I already told you, we are from mars. Try to keep up, Req.

Are you Russian?

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 21:59:20

#15 would appear to b Darkness' gingerbread manπŸ˜ƒ
ted rampon

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 22:36:59

Originally posted by sfbob:

Right. Are you just trying to get a bonus right now. Is that why you posted that. Or was this a failed attempt at contributing to the conversation?

sfbob Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 22:48:12

Right. Are you just trying to get a bonus right now. Is that why you posted that. Or was this a failed attempt at contributing to the conversation?

Just making the point that you started this set knowing fluff all about the game but you still thought you knew enough to try and change it.
I'll bet you didn't even know about the oil stat boost!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 23:08:44

Just making the point that you started this set knowing fluff all about the game but you still thought you knew enough to try and change it.
I'll bet you didn't even know about the oil stat boost!

Ohhhhhhhh, I see.

Yes, I am new to the game. Perhaps you missed the multiple posts where I stated as much. I've been VERY upfront about that.

And I'm sorry - I see there is some serious confusion here. I'm going to try to clear things up.

In the other threads that you clearly didn't read, I indicated (at the onset) that my posts were propaganda and not meant to be taken seriously or personally.

Now propaganda is something that people will use to try to influence the minds of others. Sometimes its disinformation, sometimes it's hyperbole, sometimes it bravado, and sometimes its statements meant to garner sympathy or cause outrage.

That's what I've been doing. You guys don't really think that I, a self admitted new player, with a smaller team, and a lack of access to sophisticated tools, were under the illusion that we were going to come in and take down a clan that's been together for 20 years, do you?

You must have a reaaalllly low opinion of me, if you thought I truly believed that.

Let me be super clear for you. My posts are PROPAGANDA. Ask Tertius about it, he understands.

And in terms of the why. It's really simple. To grow. My team started with 3 people who met in tournament C. We are all new. We got steamrolled our first round in team, and realized it was 10+ against 3. So I set a goal to grow. And grow we have. We have about 10 members now. That is success my friends. You guys see us losing a war we were never meant to win, and you're out here screaming about your victory.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what is happening. We are growing and we are learning. We've learned a LOT this round. And we've more than tripled in size. You see our countries being destroyed and think "wow, look at these noobs, I bet they are crying".

Meanwhile, our countries are being destroyed and we are saying "what did we do wrong, how do we do better, and who else can we recruit to our efforts".

Ya know - taking a step away from the propaganda for a moment and being real with everyone, it's a damn shame there is so much misunderstanding in here. I really thought I was clear with everyone when I specifically stated I was engaging in propaganda. I was kicked from mercs/darkness less than 24 hours after I joined due to a misunderstanding of my rhetoric. Maybe it's because of my time playing other games (tribal wars back in the day) that openly engaged in propaganda and political maneuvering, but I figured a game played by adults (presumably) and people who had likely been exposed to this sort of thing in the past, would understand what is happening.

Guys - take a step back. IT'S A GAME. I know I'm new. I know Darkness has played together for 20 years. I know they have access to private tools that give them a huge leg up on the competition. I know they've developed tactics over 2 decades that are battle tested. I know they are one of the best warring teams there is. I know that it's a huge task for a gang of new players to come in and fundamentally change the way the game is played.

I know all of this. I'm not an idiot, despite what some of you may think.

The thing is, I don't care about all those things. I'm here for a challenge, which I clearly have. I don't care if I 'lose'. I care about what I can build and to have a good time. I'm already having a good time, this has been a blast. And what we are building has been great so far. A few vets have joined us, a few newer people. Good group of guys, and I cant wait to see how it continues to grow.

Now hopefully sfbob, and some of you other people, ya'll have a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

REQUIEM - I've created a TL:DR for you buddy: This game is fun and I'm just having fun. I don't think I'm the best Earth player ever. And I'm not as dumb as some of you may think I am.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 23:26:12

Ha ha - no, it's not an RPG.
Politics here is for real not just something you act out for the game.
I don't know what games you've played before but any game worth playing takes time to learn and get good at but you appear to be skipping that bit.
Your behaviour is a bit like turning up at the World Chess Championships and, realising you won't beat the Grandmaster you have been put up against in your first match, you climb up on the table, crouch over the board and unleash a massive turd right in the centre.

Then you keep posting about how the turd you did was the best thing that ever happened to the game of chess and that lots of other people enjoyed the turd and support you and are going to do the same.

Not technically against the rules - check
Fundamentally trying to alter the game - check
Fun (for you) - check
Annoying for people who want to play the game properly - check

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 23:37:40

sfbob - what do you mean 'play the game properly'?

There isn't a proper way to play the game. If I want to net, I net. If I want to war, I war. If I want to suicide, I suicide. If I want to rainbow, I rainbow. And if I want to build 10k oil rigs and become Venezuela, well I can do that too.

So what in the fluff are you talking about 'annoying for people who want to play the game properly'.

Is that what this is all about? Does the fact that we picked a fight with someone annoy you?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 23:42:14

So... Are you Russian?

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 23:46:56

Dude Req - no. I'm not. Why do you keep asking me that?

sfbob Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 23:57:47

There isn't a proper way to play the game. If I want to net, I net. If I want to war, I war. If I want to suicide, I suicide. If I want to rainbow, I rainbow. And if I want to build 10k oil rigs and become Venezuela, well I can do that too.

So what in the fluff are you talking about 'annoying for people who want to play the game properly'.

Is that what this is all about? Does the fact that we picked a fight with someone annoy you?

Ok Ivan you just play your game however you want.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 23:58:54

Thanks igor. I appreciate you giving me permission to play the game the way I want.

So I guess that is what it's really about... Interesting.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 0:16:01

Russia isn't real. It was invented in 1242 to justify the long-term Mongol occupation of Slavic territory as part of their Great Khan scheme. In protest of Napoleon's invasion of the Russian Empire, Tsarist serf-owners burned their own wheat. 127 years after this utter failure of an attempt to gain pity points, they collaborated with the Nazis to partition Poland between the USSR and Germany. The partition of Poland was a violation of the Polish people's right to sovereignty and was carried out as a petty act of revenge for the USSR's loss in the Polish-Soviet war. Russia had a better economy under Polish-Lithuanian occupation in 1610 than it does today under Eastern domination in 2022. Today, over 73,000 Polish nationals live in 'Russia' and over 3 million live in the former lands of the 'Soviet Union'. Furthermore, 'Russian' is literally just a regional subgroup of the East Slavic languages.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 0:51:22

Was curious after your NATO rant.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 0:57:44

Lies!

That's all the proof we needed to establish your other lie, "I'm new to the game" I call bullfluff, nobody "new" would use all the terminology you used here, drop the act and reveal yourself!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:02:33

Req - The nato rant was an analogy.

KoHearts - You're right. I'm a 10 year vet that attacked Darkness right as they came out of protection, wasted my turns doing AB's destroying 8 buildings at a time. That was all misdirection to make people think I suck, so that I could... surprise them next round with my amazing skills!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:14:26

Req - The nato rant was an analogy.

KoHearts - You're right. I'm a 10 year vet that attacked Darkness right as they came out of protection, wasted my turns doing AB's destroying 8 buildings at a time. That was all misdirection to make people think I suck, so that I could... surprise them next round with my amazing skills!

Yup, that's called trolling, your n00bness was orchestrated, 10/10 drop the act, who are you, who who, who who, whooooooo are you......
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:16:07

Well then you should expect amazing things from me next round. And stop insulting my team, cause it's obvious this war result was all a part of our plan.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:19:46

I'm not insulting anyone, actually I want you to keep it up, this is good entertainment, I might actually make a country in this server and play 🀷
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:25:34

On our side... right?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:28:11

I haven't decided yet, I usually side with the underdog but you guys need to show you can pull your own weight 🀷
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:32:56

I'd say keep your eyes open and inspire confidence, Kohearts - but I don't to be accused of bragging before I've done anything. sfbob might get annoyed with me again.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:42:07

I'm tired of seeing this guy type 1,000 word essays. Just come back next set so we can kill you again.

~Lar

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 1:49:22

Lol they die easy, there welcome to try again.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 2:14:25

Thanks for the offer, Symbolic.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 5:08:15

Honestly, imagine dying? This boggles my mind how people still die in 2021. Like old age is understandable, that means you finished the game lol. But like how does a normal person die? Humans have been getting better at the game (supposedly) since the 1700’s. At least that’s what they SAY! But so many garbage players were in the revolutionary war. They just stood there and died. Well, maybe that’s understandable the game was new. But then in the civil war people were still standing still! Okay, the game was still early into its life cycle. But then we got first major expansion in 1914 and I can’t believe it. So many people died lol. Just get good, stop dying, like so many campers were in WW1 it was disgusting. I guess when the next major expansion came out in 1939 people got a bit better. There were less campers. But people still died! How do you die? Just don’t, live don’t die. I don’t care if there are 5 bunkers with German machine guns firing at you. Bhop off the landing craft or something. Like honestly how are we still garbage at this game? Like how is it that people are still dying in battle lol. Just don’t die, get good noobs. Like there are very few esports teams. Like The N.A.V.Y seals and the Russian Spetnaz are probably the best esports teams but they still suck! They haven't faced each other and they are scared. Honestly I just don’t understand. Like Im a god at this game I have a 100 kill streak with my drone strikes. I’ve never died, never will. Honestly noobs, just get good. When the new expansion comes out I’m gonna launch so many nukes get so kills lol, noobs.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 5:39:35

I like the attack helicopter. Those sleek lines and curves are dangerous!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 8:59:17

Ivan would 1000% be offended you called this person Ivan.

Coalie, some folks in our actual reality are genuinely NPCs. I work with one now. Dude is late 20s but doesn't really ever see himself doing much and is content to work jobs that lack upward mobility. I'm pretty sure, like any good shopkeeper in an RPG, that I could literally hack the guy to bits with a sword and he would be back in the same shop the next day selling the same odds and ends. Free will doesn't exist, and the totality of our experience is environmentally based, but some folks will follow bread crumbs off a cliff. The rest of us have 1st place finishes and have killed the server.πŸ’ͺ

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 22nd 2023, 15:40:28

Blackhole plays FA well. His skills on that part have you all engaged in this thread.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 16:45:25

We are just bored.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 17:19:08

Originally posted by galleri:
Blackhole plays FA well. His skills on that part have you all engaged in this thread.

His banter it top notch

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2023, 20:09:41

That's why I'm convinced he's not a newbie, he's a troll from the past.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 20:25:34

That's why I'm convinced he's not a newbie, he's a troll from the past.

If only galleri could out him. Is it former darkness bull Zack? Is it allainces own son Chevs? The opp abs lead me to believe its Hungry!

Btw #15 died so now we only have one guy left.