Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 7th 2023, 13:07:14

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Coalie - stop derailing this thread.

Derrick, sorry about that. Hopefully he will knock it off soon so we can have a productive conversation.

So in response to Primevals post, I think one of the first big questions is: Are there any players here who have the ability to develop that would want to help, potentially?

Coalie is being silenced by the woke mob.....mebbe you two or three that think they are the smartest should get a private room and conversate all you want and continue to spew your BS without ruining the gaming experience for the rest of us

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2023, 14:47:33

All good sui. I’m not worried about frafboi99’s little simp pretending to be relevant in this game. Unlike him, I can actually count on a whole alliance back to back me up.

We don’t need a dev to fix this game, just roll back to what it originally was Mehul style.

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 7th 2023, 15:02:26. Reason: Speech to txt fail

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 7th 2023, 15:02:13

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Derrick, sorry about that. Hopefully he will knock it off soon so we can have a productive conversation.

So in response to Primevals post, I think one of the first big questions is: Are there any players here who have the ability to develop that would want to help, potentially?

Coalie is being silenced by the woke mob.....mebbe you two or three that think they are the smartest should get a private room and conversate all you want and continue to spew your BS without ruining the gaming experience for the rest of us

Why would you call Derrick the woke mob? He's the one who is against people making threads all about themselves, and derailing productive conversations.

Please stop, Sui. This isn't helpful for anyone.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2023, 16:50:02

Lol. It's always nice to have a thread where collectively everyone I'm accused of pandering to takes a shot at me. Chevs, tell me to take my medicine or something. You're the only one missing boo.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2023, 18:06:50

YOU SUCK DERRICK!!!!!!!!

:P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 0:50:14

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Why would you call Derrick the woke mob? He's the one who is against people making threads all about themselves, and derailing productive conversations.

Please stop, Sui. This isn't helpful for anyone.

You are such an idiot. I am here to play a simple game not to make a new life. I am here to play my way and not really concerned if my style is helpful to you or anyone. I, unlike you, have been playing from the beginning and used to come to AT for the jokes and trash talk. Now the space is taken by a few, only to waste space that no one has time to read. Folks like you have come and gone over the years as they seek to take a simple game forum to find relevance in thier life. I actually feel sorry for you and others that think they speak for many when the speech is actually laughed at and ignored by most

P.S. Coalie, see how I did that LOL

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 0:55:41

I feel sorry grandpa Sui drinks Folgers

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 1:27:58

Originally posted by Requiem:
I feel sorry grandpa Sui drinks Folgers

https://youtu.be/...Dk5ek?si=D7mpA1kNm_32svqN
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 2:08:38

Sui - I want to understand your logic here.

Coalie was derailing this thread, Derrick doesn't like that... so... I don't have a life? LOL.

You're a gem sweetie. Never change.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 10:10:10

And the thread is derailed!!!

The below post is the first post that was off topic, where Coalie HAD to make it about himself and his grudges against Gerdler again.

Originally posted by Coalie:

It’s interesting to watch gerdler talk about himself as the holy recipient of constructive feedbacks. There are significantly large amounts of anti-clan gdi players wanting that feature to be removed versus supporters. Many players advocating against it in numerous threads and posts (like this one), many players leaving the game because of it.

Don’t let his posts fool you. I dunno, just seems sketchy to me. I’m not criticizing him or anything, something just doesn’t add up.

Have a great weekend

Since then we haven't had a constructive post from Coalie, Sui, Derrick, or Ko. This, despite my repeated pleas for them to not derail a productive conversation about the development of this game. One in which one of the moderators was participating, Derrick had provided valuable data, and multiple other people were discussing the pros and cons of different ideas, and how we might go about implementing those ideas.

I guess, based on what's happened and previous history.... the thread is now about me, right? That's how this works. You guys act like absolute buffoons, and now the thread is about me?

Doug Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 11:54:57

So first became an argument on the Alliance forms, then recently went over to the team forums now it’s back on the Alliance forums.

I quietly went to the bonus threads of people we never hear from and on both team in alliance I asked him a few simple questions. One of the questions was we don’t see you often posts in the forums. Most common answer was it’s the same couple of people going on and on with the visceral heads or dislike and constant arguments, that they don’t feel comfortable and posting anything in fear of them being attacked.

Many many people go to the bonus for them to get their bonus points, but the more of them I spoke to you and I’m not directing this towards anybody they feel intimidated, and they feel that they would face retribution if they spoke out or they just even spoke. I think this is completely unfair and I think it’s turning out to be completely asshole behavior so I don’t know somebody had an idea to just post a thread just specifically to this, but the majority of people I spoke to in the bonus threads that never really speak or participate in the forms completely think that it’s an asshole move and they’re fearful of speaking out without being attacked. This is not what the game has been intended to do every single post whether it’s regarding something specific, or something completely general. Every single thread is hijacked by one or two people constantly and I’ve talk to someone who’s higher than just a typical form mod, and they were certainly that they will look at the threads, but Jesus Christ enough is enough every single thread, whether it’s questions or comments questions about the game, it turns into a thread about a specific person over and over and over again and it’s exhausting.

I do, however, believe certain people have very valid points, but it bleeds from one server, and one thread onto the next onto the next onto the next and people that post in the bonus would love to have something to say, but they feel that they’ll be shouted down, made fun of, and basically chased away I don’t know what the answer to this is, but I could possibly ask one or two specific people enough is enough. This is been going on for almost the better part of the year. The constant BS conversation continues, and every thread someone makes it about themselves. I’m a patient person I believe believe in diplomacy, I believe in negotiations, but at this point, the asshole behavior that’s going on, is downright toxic to the rest of the people who do post in the bonus threads that wish they could speak up, speak out, or ask questions outside of the bonus threats . Jesus tap, dancing Christ enough.

Maybe a moderator needs to just make a thread that is specific to about four or five different people just go at it over and over and over again I could make a thread that the rainbow was bright after the storm and somebody would probably fluffing argue that too I’m sorry I mean to offend nobody, but I get so much feedback that enough is enough, and the asshole behavior continues thread after thread after thread it seems to always circle around to being about one person no matter what the topic is they make it about themselves quite frankly I’m tired of hearing it and I’m a patient. Man I try to talk it out but Jesus Christ.
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 12:20:52

Edited By: BlackHole on Oct 8th 2023, 12:47:06

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 12:25:19

I deleted my previous two posts. I've made a suggestion on a different thread about a forum suggestion, which I think long term would have the same effect of what I had suggested here.

I will re-state a more succinct version of what I previously deleted though.

Coalie, CNB/Realman/Chevs, Sui, Geta, Ko should be banned from these forums.

I'm wiling to beat a large sum of money if you did that, you would see a significant improve on these forums. These are the individuals that are consistently responsible for derailing threads, insulting others, and broadly turning this place into a very unpleasant place.

Edited By: BlackHole on Oct 8th 2023, 13:01:11
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 12:33:04

I've compiled a timeline of how this thread unraveled, so we can all see who is problematic and causing the issues.

A thread that wasn’t toxic, and wasn’t discussing anything important.

Req started a good, on topic conversation.

16 posts from Req, Gerd, Derrick, Blackhole, Ko, and Primeeval. All without insults. All without toxicity. And very productive.

Coalie insults Gerdler.

TC defends Gerdler.

Ko calls TC a cheater.
Coalie calls TC a cheater.
Derrick and Syko exchange a few on topic posts.

Smiley Face insults LaF.

TC and Coalie exchange insults.

Derrick pleads for everyone to stop fighting.
I plead for Coalie to stop the insults. I invoke Derricks name to point out who started it to him.

Sui and Coalie insult Gerdler and me.

I ask, again, for them to stop. Specifically asking Sui to stop.

Derrick and Ko exchange silly posts.

Sui calls me an idiot and other stuff.
I ask a question to him, and am now defending myself.

Coalie, Ko, Derrick, and Geta tell me to STFU.

Then Doug posts.

Edited By: BlackHole on Oct 8th 2023, 12:58:18
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 15:05:45

I’ve compiled all of BH’s post;

-Diarrhea of the mouth

-Incoherent ramblings

-Trolling

-Simping for fratboi99

-Diarrhea of the mouth

-Incoherent ramblings

-Trolling

-Simping for fratboi99

So by his logic, we should also ban him?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 15:10:40

It's interesting to me that you wouldn't throw TC in your ban group, and only list people from one side of the conflict...you know....not your buddies. You're familiar with the phrase, "it takes two to tango," correct? In the last few months I've seen more productive posts from Geta and KoH than I have TC and it isn't even all that close. He's just hurling insults around and taking shots at dudes and not really offering anything besides fluffty comments to the conversation as well.

Having a "they did it and we didn't" attitude I think is choosing ignorance and divisiveness in the community rather than an even hand. This is the primary reason chevs says Gerdler is my homeboy, and Gerdler says chevs is my homeboy, when in reality, neither of them like me at all. I'm literally just down to call them correct when they're correct, and a jerk when they're a jerk. It makes me wildly unpopular.

You could call it stupid, cajones, whatever. But there's very little self-reflection and ability to see flaws in oneself here. It's actually why I think syko and I have a good amount of mutual respect, despite a history of ridiculous actions against each other over the years. He was bragging about being the best in 1 war we were same side in, so i got like 5 people together and we killed him in a different warchat lol. If i do that to anyone else in this game, they probably explode, syko laughed and called me an asshole. If someone in his own tag does something stupid, or is a jerk, he will absolutely call them a stupid jerk, but he's one of the only real ones that can be critical of everyone/everything and seems not to own any rose colored glasses.

I do believe the rest of everyone else believes they are defending themselves, defending their tag and defending against wokeism or bad game changes. Most people believe they're just doing what you said TC is doing. It's just tribalism in a very basic sense of the word, and I find myself appreciating more and more the sykos, the penguinbengs and the bradens who are kinda down to call anyone an idiot. They're terrific.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 8th 2023, 15:16:46
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 15:40:44

One of the more interesting things over my years playing this game is that periods of relative peace and divisiveness tend to emulate world politics and political climates.

Currently echos my feelings of at least American politics. You know. "fluff the orange man, blue team rules."

I think people in general are further apart than they've ever been, and seem more unable to reconcile each other's flaws than ever. I think politics here kinda just mirror that, and people in the center of debates tend to have the least appreciated opinions, despite being a relatively silent majority.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 8th 2023, 16:50:08
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 16:49:12

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
It's interesting to me that you wouldn't throw TC in your ban group, and only list people from one side of the conflict...you know....not your buddies. You're familiar with the phrase, "it takes two to tango," correct? In the last few months I've seen more productive posts from Geta and KoH than I have TC and it isn't even all that close. He's just hurling insults around and taking shots at dudes and not really offering anything besides fluffty comments to the conversation as well.

Having a "they did it and we didn't" attitude I think is choosing ignorance and divisiveness in the community rather than an even hand. This is the primary reason chevs says Gerdler is my homeboy, and Gerdler says chevs is my homeboy, when in reality, neither of them like me at all. I'm literally just down to call them correct when they're correct, and a jerk when they're a jerk. It makes me wildly unpopular.

You could call it stupid, cajones, whatever. But there's very little self-reflection and ability to see flaws in oneself here. It's actually why I think syko and I have a good amount of mutual respect, despite a history of ridiculous actions against each other over the years. He was bragging about being the best in 1 war we were same side in, so i got like 5 people together and we killed him in a different warchat lol. If i do that to anyone else in this game, they probably explode, syko laughed and called me an asshole. If someone in his own tag does something stupid, or is a jerk, he will absolutely call them a stupid jerk, but he's one of the only real ones that can be critical of everyone/everything and seems not to own any rose colored glasses.

I do believe the rest of everyone else believes they are defending themselves, defending their tag and defending against wokeism or bad game changes. Most people believe they're just doing what you said TC is doing. It's just tribalism in a very basic sense of the word, and I find myself appreciating more and more the sykos, the penguinbengs and the bradens who are kinda down to call anyone an idiot. They're terrific.

How about this, ban anyone who doesn't agree to a content moderation policy, including TC.

If he's guilty, ban him too.

Go to my other thread. See who was the first person against any kind of standards here? Sui. I wonder why that was.

If one side is against any moderation of any kind, and the other side wants everyone to be moderated, who do you think is at fault, Derrick?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 16:57:42

I think bans for disagreeing with something would be silly, and I also think your question at the end is silly. Sui has always been a "keep off my lawn and I'll keep off yours" type. I'm pretty sure I'm among his least favorite players but we've coexisted for years. If you're dreaming about being on his lawn tho, he will tell you to wake up and apologize. That's his nature and it isn't indefensible. That's fair.

I don't think anyone is at fault for divisiveness aside from those people trying to drive divides instead of working on solutions. I think you even have 10:1 posts driving divisiveness to working on solutions. And I'm not going to chicken and egg that convo, because no one cares who did it first.

Again I think it's just culture wars permeating all aspects of society. Nothing more. People would rather fight and be "right" than find a middle ground and make progress.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 8th 2023, 17:13:26
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 17:27:59

Well Derrick, you're just wrong. Sorry to say it, but you are.

I don't have a problem with disagreements. In my proposed content policy I specifically cited disagreements are fine.

Sui doesn't want to preserve the right to disagree. He wants to preserve the right to either pesonally insult, harass, use derogatory slurs, or otherwise be hateful. Cause those are the things I proposed moderating.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 18:18:56

Well Derrick, you're just wrong. Sorry to say it, but you are.

I don't have a problem with disagreements. In my proposed content policy I specifically cited disagreements are fine.

Sui doesn't want to preserve the right to disagree. He wants to preserve the right to either pesonally insult, harass, use derogatory slurs, or otherwise be hateful. Cause those are the things I proposed moderating.

You poor baby....did Sui hurt your feelings?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 18:24:44

LOL I have a suspicion that BlackHole is one of those snowflakes that wants to censor speech, move to Venezuela dude!
(•_•)

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 20:42:03

didnt we already make a place for BH to rant endlessly?
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 20:56:25

He continues to rant everywhere, he says we are the problem and yet he's the common denominator...
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 21:00:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
He continues to rant everywhere, he says we are the problem and yet he's the common denominator...

Then let's create a content moderation policy!!!!

Oh wait, you don't want to do that. Ok, guess we are stuck in this circle together then. Hope you're not too weak and can handle it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 21:38:18

Oh wait, you don't want to do that. Ok, guess we are stuck in this circle together then. Hope you're not too weak and can handle it.

Go to Venezuela and join Maduro's dictatorship.

BTW, you're the one complaining about everyone's behavior, this is a YOU problem.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 8th 2023, 21:42:16
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 21:42:37

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 21:46:56

Originally posted by Coalie:

Oh but he's not the problem....LOL dude needs a psychologist really really bad, this is not healthy for him...
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 22:03:00

Uh, are you blind or just stupid? Did not you see Dougs post?
BTW, you're the one complaining about everyone's behavior, this is a YOU problem

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 22:10:12

BTW, you're the one complaining about everyone's behavior, this is a YOU problem

Show me where I'm complaining about anyone's behavior, show me...

I don't get how you get off trying to shape a 20-25 year old community that nobody obligated you to join, hop off your high horse, we don't care what you want.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 8th 2023, 22:13:26
See Original Post
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 22:29:11

I don't get how you get off trying to shape a 20-25 year old community that nobody obligated you to join, hop off your high horse, we don't care what you want.

You ARE STUPID. Wow. You didn't even recognize your own quote.... hahahaha.

Look bro. You just said this is a you problem, and no one is complaining. But Doug literally just called all you fluffwits out, and you're too stupid to realize he was talking to you. You're too stupid to realize all the people in the bonus threads that don't post for fear of the vitriol... IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU. You, Coalie, Sui, Geta, CNB/Realman/Chevs.

You guys are the ones that people are talking about. And you're too fvcking dumb to realize it's you, LOLOLOL.

I get the toxic people here don't want me here. Guess what? Lick my balls, I ain't going anywhere.

You don't want a content moderation policy, fine? I definitely know what to say to you to get under your skin. Is that what you want of this community?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 22:54:37

Are you threatening us with a good time?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:06:35

Look bro. You just said this is a you problem, and no one is complaining. But Doug literally just called all you fluffwits out, and you're too stupid to realize he was talking to you. You're too stupid to realize all the people in the bonus threads that don't post for fear of the vitriol... IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU. You, Coalie, Sui, Geta, CNB/Realman/Chevs.

You guys are the ones that people are talking about. And you're too fvcking dumb to realize it's you, LOLOLOL.

I get the toxic people here don't want me here. Guess what? Lick my balls, I ain't going anywhere.

You don't want a content moderation policy, fine? I definitely know what to say to you to get under your skin. Is that what you want of this community?

We still don't care what's you want.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:09:57

It's not about what I want. I'm fine to insult you till you're gone. If you haven't learned yet, I want to have a nice community, but I'm happy to make this the biggest sh1tshow ya'll can handle.

I just don't want to see your crying that I'm being too mean or personal. Which I think you're probably going to do... aren't you?

OR... we could be civilized. Seems like ya'll don't want that though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:16:45

We still don't care what you want.
(•_•)

mazooka Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:20:27

It's not about what I want. I'm fine to insult you till you're gone. If you haven't learned yet, I want to have a nice community, but I'm happy to make this the biggest sh1tshow ya'll can handle.

I just don't want to see your crying that I'm being too mean or personal. Which I think you're probably going to do... aren't you?

OR... we could be civilized. Seems like ya'll don't want that though.

You are a POS troll.
I can tell that your problem is that you like to suck fluff but you were taught that it was wrong. Don't worry buddy, you won't burn in eternal flames for choking down all those fluffs.

Now fluff off and eat a bag of fluffs .

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:23:54

^ +1

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:26:51

Coalie - trolling is allowed here. Content moderation is not enforced. Are you trying to censor me?

KO!!! WE GOT A VENEZUELAN DICTATOR TRYING TO CENSOR PEOPLE, GET EM!!

*edit* Don't shoot me Coalie. I know you like to show everyone your guns you tough tough man you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:28:04

Originally posted by Doug:
So first became an argument on the Alliance forms, then recently went over to the team forums now it’s back on the Alliance forums.

I quietly went to the bonus threads of people we never hear from and on both team in alliance I asked him a few simple questions. One of the questions was we don’t see you often posts in the forums. Most common answer was it’s the same couple of people going on and on with the visceral heads or dislike and constant arguments, that they don’t feel comfortable and posting anything in fear of them being attacked.

Many many people go to the bonus for them to get their bonus points, but the more of them I spoke to you and I’m not directing this towards anybody they feel intimidated, and they feel that they would face retribution if they spoke out or they just even spoke. I think this is completely unfair and I think it’s turning out to be completely asshole behavior so I don’t know somebody had an idea to just post a thread just specifically to this, but the majority of people I spoke to in the bonus threads that never really speak or participate in the forms completely think that it’s an asshole move and they’re fearful of speaking out without being attacked. This is not what the game has been intended to do every single post whether it’s regarding something specific, or something completely general. Every single thread is hijacked by one or two people constantly and I’ve talk to someone who’s higher than just a typical form mod, and they were certainly that they will look at the threads, but Jesus Christ enough is enough every single thread, whether it’s questions or comments questions about the game, it turns into a thread about a specific person over and over and over again and it’s exhausting.

I do, however, believe certain people have very valid points, but it bleeds from one server, and one thread onto the next onto the next onto the next and people that post in the bonus would love to have something to say, but they feel that they’ll be shouted down, made fun of, and basically chased away I don’t know what the answer to this is, but I could possibly ask one or two specific people enough is enough. This is been going on for almost the better part of the year. The constant BS conversation continues, and every thread someone makes it about themselves. I’m a patient person I believe believe in diplomacy, I believe in negotiations, but at this point, the asshole behavior that’s going on, is downright toxic to the rest of the people who do post in the bonus threads that wish they could speak up, speak out, or ask questions outside of the bonus threats . Jesus tap, dancing Christ enough.

Maybe a moderator needs to just make a thread that is specific to about four or five different people just go at it over and over and over again I could make a thread that the rainbow was bright after the storm and somebody would probably fluffing argue that too I’m sorry I mean to offend nobody, but I get so much feedback that enough is enough, and the asshole behavior continues thread after thread after thread it seems to always circle around to being about one person no matter what the topic is they make it about themselves quite frankly I’m tired of hearing it and I’m a patient. Man I try to talk it out but Jesus Christ.

Create fluff Talk, but I guarantee BlackHole will still rant in other threads as he's been doing from Team to Alliance, the rest of us reply to the diarrhea coming out of his mouth, it's great entertainment.
(•_•)

mazooka Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:28:59

Coalie - trolling is allowed here. Content moderation is not enforced. Are you trying to censor me?

*edit* Don't shoot me Coalie. I know you like to show everyone your guns you tough tough man you.

Hey fluffing deuce bag

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:29:15

Ko - You do realize Doug is talking about you, right? LOL. You're the POS.

hahahahahaha, you're so damn stupid.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:29:44

We still don't care what you want.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:29:45

Originally posted by mazooka:

Hey fluffing deuce bag

Hey buddy! You want a hug? What a lovely post. You're a high quality poster buddy... please keep it up. I want you to jump in the arena with me!

mazooka Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:31:21

Does your flufftard brain work at all?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:31:35

He never mentioned me you donut LOL
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:32:38

Go ask him then. I think you might have a little brain fog buddy.

mazooka Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:32:52

Hey fluffing deuce bag

Hey buddy! You want a hug? What a lovely post. You're a high quality poster buddy... please keep it up. I want you to jump in the arena with me!

Suck my asshole fluff

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:33:14

Does your flufftard brain work at all?

hahahahah, oooh burn.

That was SUCH a good insult. You got any others?

mazooka Game profile

Oct 8th 2023, 23:34:54

You are fluffing lame. You got a small fluff and a receding hairline. Come at me bro

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 23:35:21

Go ask him then. I think you might have a little brain fog buddy.

He will at some point confirm it here, and if he doesn't I couldn't care less ,,!,,(-_-),,!,,
(•_•)