Verified:

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:37:05

Funny how you say precedent going 5:5 when it is wrong in pretty much everyway.

NBK doesn't recruit people cause they hate someone and need their help for a set. We recruit people cause we think they have a chance at being a real team player.

As I told HR, had he been dishonest with me in anyway, I would have killed all his countries myself. But he told me straight up, even a few stupid ideas he had on what we should do. I turned those ones down and he went with it.

My main issue being that Hellrush, "hated by everyone" was more honest with me, then what I thought were our closest allies. We don't self farm, and take pride in that. But when our main ally starts to do with (reguardless of the fact they promised they wouldnt) we look like we are supporting self farming again, and that issue wasn't dealt with or responded to when I had asked.

So who should I go with, an "untrustable" person who told me the truth, or a reliable ally that told me a lie.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:42:03

I don't recall you ever contacting me regarding the issue - can't speak for our other leaders. This is the first I've heard of it being an issue. Next time, I'd suggest you contact me directly instead of bringing it up on FFAT a month after the fact if you have an issue with the way I'm running a clan.

Let's see here...Hellrush has been booted from:

- AoDT
- LaE
- IMP
- Whatever the clan he was in with Tinysub (name escaping me)
- He was run out of RoCK when they got tag-killed and the members found out his original intentions, and that they were lied to.

I'll be happy to post the threads from RoCK's member board if you'd like me to corroborate that last fact.

How exactly is this wrong in every way?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:59:45

EoEA is the alliance you are looking for Now3p
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:00:23

To: Kill4Free
Subject: FDP Signed.
Date: Nov 27th, 03:29
Message Body:
No self farming from KA. have your FA hit up Mars for terms.

Later

To: Kill4Free
Subject: RE: RE: FDP Signed.
Date: Jan 4th, 06:00
Message Body:
I had no clue about it. I'll speak with the team.

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Not that I care about too much of the FFAT junk, you guys did a fine job as police, but why self farm now, makes us look a lil bad when we say we never pact self farmers, lol.
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
No self farming from KA. have your FA hit up Mars for terms.

I brought it up once more and no real response.

As for HR, I could point out the fact that he was booted from a couple of those said clans would be a point in his favor, but I shall just say he was a fellow looking for a chance to prove himself, and wanted a chance. Sure maybe we are gullible. Even if it gets all of NBK tagkilled, whatever. We went down believing in the best of someone. I would have it no other way.

NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:12:06

Thank you Warster.

Like I said K4F - it was never brought to my attention. Not that it's overly important in the big scope of things, but DM has been incredibly busy with some big RL projects lately, and hasn't been overly active. He did make a post in our member's board shortly after that message that self-farming was not something KA condoned.

If you didn't receive a satisfactory answer, perhaps a little follow up was in order? We're willing to work with folks on stuff like this, but you gotta give us the opportunity. You certainly know how to PM me, and I'm pretty sure I've never left you hanging on an issue before.

Sorry, being booted from any clan is a bad thing, even if you don't like them. I'd even go so far as to say it's worse if you're implying what I think you're imply - it's pretty bad when even garbage things you're worthless.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jan 22nd 2011, 3:15:13
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:20:31

Aye maybe I should have sent it to more then one person.
My issue with KA was not so much that but the fact when all of a sudden KA wanted to talk to me when we said we would police IMP (We even told them ahead of time that if KA asked for police we would police them too, and we were effectively neutral).

One thing I will not do is message every person from leadership that I know downwards to try to fix an issue that was breaking the breaking the only thing we asked.

Honestly never was pissed off at you fellows before you started attacking us on the boards, with the general attitude that us accepting a new member cancels out our allies lying to us :/
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:42:40

Well, I think you gotta understand it from the other point of view - NBK, one of KA's 2 FDPs just accepted perhaps one of the two most anti-KA players in the game...a player who has continually tried to screw over KA/LaE members and than ran from the consequences. I understand needing members, but I think it's only fair to expect a minimum level of support from a FDP in issues like that. KA would never accept someone who had suicided one of our FDP's like that, so I guess we find it a little bit insulting that NBK would do the reverse.

I also think the 2 issues are entirely unrelated, but I guess that's your conclusion to draw.

So far as your accusations of lying, no one lied to you, and I'd respectfully ask that you be careful w/ accusations like that. There's very few things someone can say to me that will rub me the wrong way, but calling me a liar is definitely one of them...especially when I've done no such thing.

KA's policy at the beginning of the set was no self-farming. Mid set that policy was changed due to circumstances (thinking we'd have no war, and people wanting to net), and as only DM ever heard anything of it, and never relayed it to the rest of our leaders, the rest of us leaders assumed no one had a problem with it. Obviously it was a communication break down on both ends, but I really don't see any point in getting mad about it...no one on our end is, even after being called liars.

Again, had more effort been made on NBK's end than 1 PM nearly 2 months ago, and on KA's end with more than 1 post on our member's board, this would probably be a dead issue. I guess the definition of our future relations will be how NBK wants to proceed from here on out.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 4:53:53

Honestly didn't realise that KA hated HR so much. NBK tends to ignore ffat drama, and bases our opinions of people upon known passed actions as well as probably intent.

I do tend to believe in the best in people, but I am also pragmatic to the point where any risk Ill come up with enough other plans to make it work.

Sure you might think Hellrush could manipulate me, but I don't get manipulated. I will always do what is best for NBK, and as always, my opinion is stick to whatever you say you will do. And IMO a FDP means not breakable for that set, reguardless of circumstances.

Sure you can say you woulda done a better job, but who am I to judge that. And after remarkably NBK members didnt mention our agreement during the swords issue, you fellows attack us on the boards for accepting a member?

I do realise that someones sole action is not a statement of KA, but when everyone comes running to their guns to defend it, what do you think we will believe?

NBK is pretty much straight up, we got our policies layed out, we don't vary, if someone does they are wrong, if someone really screws up, we crucify em. Imp has been doing pretty well recently, but saying one thing and doing another reminds me of Prime and Maki, not good.
NBK

Prometheus

Jan 22nd 2011, 5:20:21

last thing NBK was not hising that i was NBK we had it posted on FFAT for sometime.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...294329474&z=kill4free
Quit why am i still posting?

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 6:11:49

You better hope that you can keep the little mutt in line
===========================================================
Tight reigns are held..
Was tough to get that bit to fit but so far, so good.. If he blows it, he'll be bent over and violated.. with no lube!

How do you suppose we handle NBK accepting Hellrush? Or "Acer".
===============================================================
Kid gloves?
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 6:18:25

Damnit QM

quit breaking the flippin tables

jerk!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 6:48:20

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Hellrush did everything he said he would do in the last 2 months.

KA promised not to self farm to our only condition for a FDP that we had. Then decided they preferred not to do that anymore, and ignored me when I asked the leader if they could deal with it.

When K4F has to quote himself?

I have no reason to read further....

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 6:51:45

so again, what could someone do in this game that NBK would approve me carrying a grudge for?
--------------------------
Why would you think you have to ask this, Ozzz? As if you should care at all, what NBK thinks of grudges you have?

Maybe I'm missing the question...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 6:54:43

Originally posted by QM Diver:
so again, what could someone do in this game that NBK would approve me carrying a grudge for?
--------------------------
Why would you think you have to ask this, Ozzz? As if you should care at all, what NBK thinks of grudges you have?

Maybe I'm missing the question...

Well, I was explaining the things that HR had done and why we were holding a grudge. Several NBK types seemed to think that was not a valid enough reason (multiple suicides (including one after being in our tag), and organizing an alliance to FS us), so I asked what would be =]

I do not want to continue any arguments here...just answering your question =]

I would be happy to see this thread die!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 7:15:33

Agreed..

Except to find out what has Fordy's panties all bunched up??

Breaking tables??

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 7:24:44

======================================================

that won't wrap for smaller screens, therefore you break the tables and screw the view for people viewing from mobile devices

and I was joking around with the "jerk" comment

hi, I'm mrford, we apparently havnt met
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 7:26:50

devs should work on the forums hehe

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 22nd 2011, 10:32:21

Hi fordy, I am galleri...we have met.

This thread is full of merit in some spots

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 11:26:08

*Waves*

KA got caught Self Farming. Then when every other clan said they would not self farm if the other netting clans didnt, KA was the only clan to try and defend Self Farming. Why on earth would one of the biggest defenders against Self Farming want to allie them in the future?

I agree 100% with NBK here. If you sign a pact, live up to that pact. Otherwise you won't get a pact in the future. You can try and pass blame on a specific leader or member, but as a leader in a large clan, your actions speak for your clan, and that entire tag is responsible for the reprocusions of your mistakes.

I have nothing left to say on this subject, NBK has been doing a fine job at it already :)
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Popcom Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:02:59

Still waiting for an explanation why suiciding and organizing a clan to FS you (which is just way of playing that isn't in line with the "norm") is reason for a grudge, but large scale cheating isn't...

this thread my have merit if it wasn't so full of hypocrites.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 21:15:01

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
*Waves*

KA got caught Self Farming. Then when every other clan said they would not self farm if the other netting clans didnt, KA was the only clan to try and defend Self Farming. Why on earth would one of the biggest defenders against Self Farming want to allie them in the future?

I agree 100% with NBK here. If you sign a pact, live up to that pact. Otherwise you won't get a pact in the future. You can try and pass blame on a specific leader or member, but as a leader in a large clan, your actions speak for your clan, and that entire tag is responsible for the reprocusions of your mistakes.

I have nothing left to say on this subject, NBK has been doing a fine job at it already :)

Dude, how fluffing high are you? We are the only ones that self-farm? You take a look at PAN,TKO, FoCuS, or SoF this set? lol

Pop: I wasn't part of the cheating, so go fluff yourself :-P

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 21:50:41

wow this is ridiculous.. who NBK recruits is their business not anyone else's. If it bugs you that much FS us by all means. If you expect NBK to lay down and take all this BS to make an FDP that broke pact policy happy you got another thing coming.

Taking in someone like HellRush is NBK's sole responsibility, NBK leadership believes in second chances(and thirds in some cases ;)) Get a spy, get HR's #'s and kill him untagged that's what I would do if he pissed me off that bad. I could see this argument if NBK has had any ill-will towards KA but that's obviously not the case, we are not bullies and have an awesome leadership to handle any member we choose to recruit regardless of past issues.

Honestly get over it.

(from Inactive NBK member)

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 21:59:35

We know who you are, DrunK =]

And what you all fail to understand is that not taking in HellRush WAS PART OF NBK/KA's pact.

And for the record, I'm pretty sure we are over it. I had a nice chat with Dark Demon the other night about it in fact.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:03:28

Sep 29th 2010, 5:01:43 PM
NBK

[01:58]
well lets renew our pact
[01:59] 2:1 or L:L (retallers choioce) Esc Retals, FA contact on 2 or more hits, standard Missile/Suicide policies (i.e. 72 hr responsibility). If Hellrush,Gregg,Dallas,Mob is found in your tag we have auth to kill.
[01:59] FDP
[01:59] that is just the generic pact we have hehe (other than the FDP part, you are our only FDP =])
[01:59]
oh i like that last one there
[01:59] hehe
lol
alright, signed Twizzle
[02:00] signed, teh ozz man
[02:00] :-P

Then we renewed our pact for this set. So fluff yall

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:14:52

I have never heard of any policy regarding accepting certain person(s) being part of a pact.. let the pissing contest continue(althought technically they let in Acer.. not HellRush) ;)

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:18:15

Originally posted by Tin Man:
I have never heard of any policy regarding accepting certain person(s) being part of a pact.. let the pissing contest continue(althought technically they let in Acer.. not HellRush) ;)

And that is why you should shut your fluffing mouth about fluff you don't know :-P

And nice edit. Just like you aren't DrunK, you are Tin Man :-P

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:20:47

after RoCK declared war on LaE you called me a suicider for that. that would mean when you want to EoEA and told them to detag me for not hitting LaE. Then want and killed me as untag make all LaE members suiciders.

As of today i like to call anyone that plays in KA a suicider and sould be killed every set and banned from all clans because there membership is LaEs membership. no one should trust KA members because they are suiciders.

P.S. KA is scum and should just quit Earth Empires and join Mars where they love suiciders and multi runners. No one wants you in here KA.

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:21:27

precisely.. and the name change was not so much for anonymity as for the fact I don't even drink anymore.. and it's DruncK.. get it right.. or wrong which ever way you prefer

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:22:41

Also,

I would love the pissing contest to end.

NBK's Offenses:

Letting in Hellrush
Policing for IMP

KA's Offenses:

Self-farming
fluffing on FFAT :-P

Not going to assign any ordering to what happened first, but that is what everyone is angry about.

As Dark Demon and I both agreed last night, this is a pretty stupid thing to be arguing about.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:24:30

ahh, there was a 'c' in there, sorry :-P

Hellrush, you type better as Prom and Acer :-P

Also that condition was added to our pact the set after that happened HellRush. Tinysub came to US and said he was detagging you, not the other way around. Good times

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:25:24

[quote poster=Ozzite; 6815; 116485]Sep 29th 2010, 5:01:43 PM
NBK

[01:58]
well lets renew our pact
[01:59] 2:1 or L:L (retallers choioce) Esc Retals, FA contact on 2 or more hits, standard Missile/Suicide policies (i.e. 72 hr responsibility). If Hellrush,Gregg,Dallas,Mob is found in your tag we have auth to kill.
[01:59] FDP
[01:59] that is just the generic pact we have hehe (other than the FDP part, you are our only FDP =])
oh i like that last one there
[01:59] hehe
lol
alright, signed Twizzle
[02:00] signed, teh ozz man
[02:00] :-P

Then we renewed our pact for this set. So fluff yall [/quote]

That would be a pact with LaE not KA. KA is a new clan meaning NBK cant renew a pact they never had with KA.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:28:13

KA is a subset of LaE, not a new clan =]

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:29:01

I just felt it was ridiculous for KA to be upset with NBK for taking a risk at accepting a member they felt deserves a second chance... lol if anything I'm surprised this issue didn't come up with me in their ranks ;)

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:29:57

TTB!!!

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:32:19

agreed, TTB!

Have fun in NBK HR, just don't be an ass this time =]

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:32:56

I guess you aren't cool enough to make the list, DruncK :-P

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:33:52

no I just give enough time between my random acts of fluffty gaming morals is all ;)

Popcom Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:37:42

its not an offence to let new members into your clan.

breaking the 1 and only stipulation to a pact is :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:43:36

we need to FS this post with spam.. 6pm EST everyone post "fluff the police"

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:56:39

Well, since it appears it's all been said, I'll just leave it at wishing NBK good luck with the issue. Honestly, I do hope hellrush can find a home where he doesn't feel compelled to act selfishly and throw others under the bus in the wake of it....if that place in NBK, then great, the game has retained another player and at the end of the day that's a win.

Let's just say I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet though.

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:58:22

rule 1 of being happy.. pessimism.. that way you're never disappointed

Tin Man

Jan 22nd 2011, 23:00:02

fluff THE POLICE

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 1:00:06

Originally posted by Ozzite:

Dude, how fluffing high are you? We are the only ones that self-farm? You take a look at PAN,TKO, FoCuS, or SoF this set? lol

Pop: I wasn't part of the cheating, so go fluff yourself :-P

PAN, TKO, FoCuS and SoF didn't sign any FDP's under the stipulation they wouldn't self farm. That is the difference.

You lied to NBK, to gain a pact. So you could continue to run your mouth on FFAT.

KA do you honestly believe you own the server and you can do whatever the hell you want to do? Your time of bullying and pushing clans to do what you want them to do has ended.

If you want to continue playing on this server, you should recognise that you are just like any other clan now. And you have to conduct yourself accordingly.

Otherwise if you keep up your current political notions, you will loose your allies 1 at a time, until you no longer have allies.

Its the nature of the beast called FFA. That is why there are only a few clans that have lasted as long as they have.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Dizology Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 2:23:50

As much as I'd like to see this thread die.

I'm pretty sure this clause wasn't in NBK/KA pact:
"If Hellrush,Gregg,Dallas,Mob is found in your tag we have auth to kill."

That was a something I remembered from our pact with LaE, and felt the need to ask about. I've seen no evidence of it being carried over to our pact with KA. (That and Twiz couldn't have signed our pact this set :) )

"KA is a subset of LaE, not a new clan =]" --- From original impressions of KA at the start of the set, I thought they were going to do things differently, and want to start fresh - otherwise you could have just said 'We're booting a few and becoming a war clan'.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 3:10:34

You're so cute when you try to look like you have some idea what you're talking about Dedly.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 3:12:08

Anyway this issue is done, I don't think we made a mistake, but the possibility does remain.

No more comments from NBK members please.
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 3:16:55

Agreed - It doesn't appear anyone's holding a grudge on either side, and I'm happy to see some decent discussion came of it.

I do fully encourage KA members to troll on whole heartedly though....it's kinda our thing :-)

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 5:28:25

Omg I didn't read this whole thread but I have to say you are all acting like a bunch of fluffing two year olds, both sides, what a ridiculous thing to bring to ffat.

I may be wrong here KA but isn't it FA 101 not to piss off 75% of the server by acting like a bunch of retards and calling everyone out on ffat? Not only that its just plain comming sense.

Yes we let hellrush into NBK, and aparantely this was a violation of pact terms. But you guys coming here and trying to act holier than the popes $hit is absolutely fluffing laughable. What about all the fluff you guys have done? Aside from gangbaning one of our allies and aside from the fact that over half of your leadership has been coming to ffat and acting like complete douche bags to everyone on ffat including NBK you also violated one of our pact terms. And who cares if it was never brought right to now3p's attention? Does anyone in your clan communicate with anyone else? Your leaderships ineptitude is not NBKs problem.

Yes we let a person into our clan who has a less than noble past, that has nothing to do with our need of more members. We're the largest alliance in ffa, its not exactly like we're hard up for members. If you guys don't like it thats tough fluff. I'd love to see you try and do something about it. That's if SoF, bss, swords or imp don't get to you before you can get to us.... maybe you guys shoulda put a muzzle on your fluffing retarded leadership. Now I imagine you guys have more enimies than friends.

I sure hope you guys are prepared to lay in the bed you made for yourselves...

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 5:54:49

All of that has been said Sauron, but just cool down. What is done, is done.
NBK

Rip It Up Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 7:11:15

settle down sauron. :-P
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN: