Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 14:20:31

I suppose only targeting restarts is part of your plan as well, PoD?

FSing an alliance thats already at war, and then killing their restarts when they still have ~80% of their original countries - that's pretty pathetic.

I'm sure CC is glad they called you in with your cashers & farmers that have ZERO production techs, your AB FS, and your targetting of restarts.

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 15:26:51

HA! Seems about as effective as pissing into a gale.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:39:05

80% of your original countries, yet you still needed SALT to kill us? We were too much for you to handle I guess.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Newworld Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:48:14

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
80% of your original countries, yet you still needed SALT to kill us? We were too much for you to handle I guess.

Spin Spin Spin!!!
pew pew pew

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:50:19

Not really i got bored sitting in merc chat room and all they did was kill you guys. I felt left out.

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:51:00

Confirmed. After we picked off 4 of your breakers this morning in an hour, Tiny wanted a piece. :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Aug 17th 2011, 18:52:34

just incase you want to spin it more.

14:04 Rockman we got people with turns?
14:04 Rockman low networth countries ideally
14:04 Tinysub rock
14:04 Tinysub CC
14:04 Tinysub or POD?
14:04 Rockman we can rush 1010 now
14:04 Rockman PoD
14:05 Tinysub fluff this
14:05 Tinysub im hitting htem
14:05 CX I have maybe 2-4 turns/country, Rock.
14:05 Rockman lol
14:06 Tinysub ill handle it
14:06 Tinysub just tell me break
14:06 Tinysub ill rape it

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:55:06

I don't need to spin anything. Mercs couldn't handle it themselves :)

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:56:43

Just like you couldn't handle us WITH an FS and cash stock after we had burned turns on CC? We're winning 17-4 or something like that, right?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Rockman Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 18:59:16

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Just like you couldn't handle us WITH an FS and cash stock after we had burned turns on CC? We're winning 17-4 or something like that, right?

2 of those 4 kills are on restarts, so its really more like 17-2, and they got to FS us while we were already involved in a war.

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:04:51

Yeah exactly Rock.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:05:34

We hit a clan over twice our size, with triple our NW, without being war prepped, in defense of our FDP. Your countries were built from the start of the set towards war. We did what we could to try and give CC a chance.

And your bragging because you had to bring in another 80+ member clan to start killing us?

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:07:10

And you keep saying Cash Stock like we had alot of stock just sitting around. 200m cash is not Stock. Hate to break that too you. It was enough to buy oil for attacking and turrets/troops for defense and that was about it.

Aug 17th 2011, 19:12:17

lmao salt will probally never hit you again unless i get bored.

So extra country hit you. Nice try

Rockman Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:12:34

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
We hit a clan over twice our size, with triple our NW, without being war prepped, in defense of our FDP. Your countries were built from the start of the set towards war. We did what we could to try and give CC a chance.

And your bragging because you had to bring in another 80+ member clan to start killing us?

We didn't have to bring in Salt to kill you. Salt needed our help with breaking CC because we have many many more breakers than Salt.

It wasn't that we needed Salt to help us, Salt needed us to help them.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:16:52

If I was in SALT I would be hitting someone who had started hitting my war partner, if your targets are the best choice over what CC is hitting with at least. Same fluff. It's 2v2 now, hit whomever you want.
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:16:56

Ummm.... you guys had more than a few countries w/ 300-500m cash and full turns (we have the ops on site to prove it.) And even with that stock, you AB us? You don't try to break down our breakers or kill countries with some stock.. you AB us.. that was basically useless.

And it's been 2-3 days now... are you guys dense or do you not believe in tech of ANY kind when at war? LOL.

Keep believing we called SALT in though. Whatever floats that sinking ship of yours.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 2:18:31

lol CX and rockman are right no matter how PoD spins it... not looking like the AB FS did anything to slow mercs down or even stop anything really...

congrats mercs for an awesome showing, wish CC could have been more competition for y'all since i'm sure you wanted something bloody...

on a separate note... SF and NBK are KILLING each other!!!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jcatron Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 2:54:02

ill bite your heels all set. im not too proud...im having fun!

so we ABed you all in our FS...so you killed most of our countries (not all yet i might add)...so we were not prepared for war... so we havent got many kills b/c you all are ALWAYS online...who cares!!!

if it makes you feel big and bad though get on here and talk about how you are somewhat smacking around a 2 person tag then go ahead...im still enjoying doing what damage i can in defense of an alliance we had with CC.

NightShade

Aug 18th 2011, 2:58:35

Don't feel bad jcatron, me and my girlfriend were blindsided by a tag that had at least a 12:1 advantage on us from the get go. After five days of this bullfluff, I've decided it'd be better off to give them what presumptuous victory they can have, while organizing the single largest one-sided ass-kicking they've been on the receiving end of since their TF/UEA days.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 3:10:27

jcatron - we haven't been bragging about how much we're smacking PoD around. What we've been doing is mocking the horribly incompetent war effort you guys put out. We haven't smacked you guys around that hard. It only looks like we've done a lot if we compare our effort to what you guys are doing.

Its really pathetic that you FS an alliance thats already been in war for nearly 72 hours, and you take pride in being anklebiters against this alliance. Its even worse that you're actually enjoying killing restarts against Mercs. You don't even seem to be aware of how completely inept you guys are looking. And that just makes it even more pathetic.

Dizology Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 3:54:07

12:1 eh. so you want to do that to IMP? 3000 countries?

I already think you're a multi with 32 countries in your tag that look exactly the same.

And what do you mean by "presumptuous victory"? They hit you a few times and you deleted all your countries. Then created more, just to rage quit again. Sounds to me like "winning"!

NightShade

Aug 18th 2011, 4:21:41

Think what you want. As far as 3k countries are concerned, I'd be happy enough with the amount of countries that bsnake's crew, llaar's crew and myself -- meaning *just* me (OMG!) would be able to pull together.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 4:28:26

Originally posted by Dizology:
12:1 eh. so you want to do that to IMP? 3000 countries?

I already think you're a multi with 32 countries in your tag that look exactly the same.

And what do you mean by "presumptuous victory"? They hit you a few times and you deleted all your countries. Then created more, just to rage quit again. Sounds to me like "winning"!

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NightShade

Aug 18th 2011, 4:29:14

Also, you'd have to either be the best motivational speaker on the planet, or the single greatest killer in the game to think you can kill someone who outnumbers you at least 12:1 after they've already had the first strike killing two of your original sixteen and crippling another.

As far as them winning, it'd be about the only time they can say they've won something, but just because you've beaten someone in a war that was already favoring you to begin with doesn't make this 'war' anymore legitimate than Barack Obama's birth certificate.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Popcom Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 4:31:42

lol that explains a lot about you LOL
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NightShade

Aug 18th 2011, 4:41:53

Explain please. Because while they have announced they are at war, they've never issued a proper DOW. Rather than picking a target that would give them a legitimate war, they've decided to hit small tags that had every intention of playing in peace. When myself or those in llaar have asked what the hell was going on shortly after the first strike, we got little to no response.

Now, after all of the waiting and the silent treatment, I get some explanation from Titanium, explaining that me and my significant other were merely collateral damage, he brings up a FB comment from months ago, I post a pic with the entire conversation to cover my ass. Considering people have had the tendency in the past to focus on one paragraph or sentence of something I'd say, taking it so far out of context that the original intentions of what I'd said are lost on everyone elses opinionated assumptions.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

Aug 18th 2011, 4:43:51

Now, I've had to delete the link as well as the picture, all mentions of the conversation, etc... in the hopes that he'd accept an apology for an errant mistake on my part.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke