Verified:

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 7:31:06

wtf you talking about now? i dont know who youve mistaken me with but i rarely post, muchless make fluff up.

i do my best to not post as i have a habit of arguing with morons

oh fluff, here i go again...
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 15:11:35

wow, totally missed this until I noticed half of mercs countries gone.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 16:22:14

It's not worth arguing Rock, some of the people on here are either purposefully ignorant or lack comprehension skills.

I would assume that a clan that has the netting discipline to put the countries together that Mercs did last set would also be intelligent enough to war well. Good netters are typically good warrers.

Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

joeskin Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 16:25:38

PapaSmurf....IMP rules
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Rico Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 16:33:30

Rockman was trying to get other clans to help them FS IMP. So I don't want to hear fluffing about us picking on a smaller clan, because that small clan is in no way innocent.

Rockman was warned several times to butt out of our affairs. His own stubbornness is why this is happening.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 22:44:52

Originally posted by Rico:
Rockman was trying to get other clans to help them FS IMP. So I don't want to hear fluffing about us picking on a smaller clan, because that small clan is in no way innocent.

Rockman was warned several times to butt out of our affairs. His own stubbornness is why this is happening.

As usual, you are making up lies.

Mercs asked just one alliance to FS IMP. That alliance was Focus. We asked them to either FS IMP or let us FS IMP. We did not approach any other alliance asking for help against IMP, and we wanted to fight IMP 1v1 where we had the FS. We never proposed a joint FS against IMP with the Focus and us combined. It was one or the other.

Focus warned us that they were preparing to war against IMP and that they would hit us if we FSd their only possible war target. They have spent all set preparing for war, and they would not let us fight two wars while they had none. They additionally assured us that IMP would not FS us. It is only because of Focus that Mercs did not FS you first. I will not say any more about Focus' actions right now.

Rico, you claim that I tried to get other clans to help us FS IMP. Name a single one that I asked us to help us FS IMP.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 23:17:55

someone is full of fluff

IMP are pacted to Focus, i dont see them breaking a pact to hit IMP
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 1:34:10

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
someone is full of fluff

They've been warprepping all set, who do you think they've been planning to hit? PAN? TKO? Ely? Or IMP?

Walding Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 1:42:58

wow someone is going to be shocked.

Rico Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 1:43:52

Originally posted by Rockman:
someone is full of fluff

They've been warprepping all set, who do you think they've been planning to hit? PAN? TKO? Ely? Or IMP?

None of the above?

Rico Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 1:45:13

FoCuS signed a UNAP with IMP at start of set. U for Unbreakable.

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 1:56:51

lol come on Rico.... you know that aint the FFA way lo..

UNAP's have always been a waste of time and normally used after a war..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Walding Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 1:59:46

Originally posted by Walding:
wow someone is going to be shocked.

Who will it be?

1) Rockman
2) Rico

Please cast your votes

Rico Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:04:30

Originally posted by Bsnake:
lol come on Rico.... you know that aint the FFA way lo..

UNAP's have always been a waste of time and normally used after a war..

Well since EE FFA opened up the only alliance I can think of that have broken a UNAP was SYN. They only lasted one more set after that.

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:08:07

i cant remember what i had for breakfast today let alone the FA actions of every tag in the last 10-11 sets...
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:08:20

Originally posted by Rico:
Originally posted by Rockman:
someone is full of fluff

None of the above?

i seriously dont think they would sign a pact and warprep to hit the pacted clan from the start... i could be mistaken though

locket Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:10:08

eh perhaps they planned a semi friendly fight or somesuch

Walding Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:25:51

Someones dreams will be crushed...

Who?

1)Rico
2)Rockman

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:27:29

does anyone care???
<Crippler> 115m NW

locket Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 2:29:50

2)rockman doesnt dream

EViL

Sep 1st 2011, 2:44:42

I'm not sure why Walding cares so much.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 8:30:56

FYI Rockman, I didn't retire. I kept fighting until there was a CF. I just took the rest of this set off after. I'll be back next set. And the funny thing is, you're still running your mouth and once again next set, someone will kill you yet again.

PoD didn't suicide, we were called in by an FDP. And we were called in long after your FS that completely put the TNW and Numbers in your favor. We were not prepped, we had minimal stock, we did what we planned to do. That was to distract MERCS so that CC had a chance at gaining ground on Salt. Unfortunately, it was a little too late and CC wasn't able to recover from the disadvantage they were at.

Like I said at the beginning of last set, BEFORE CC killed you Rockman, your mouth is going to keep getting you killed over and over again. And here we are over a full set down the road, and you've been killed how many times now?
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

locket Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 9:19:34

eh Imp seems to kill random smaller tags anyways :P was bound to happen. Plus I wouldnt consider it a lost set when they win 1 war and lose 1 ;)

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 9:28:48

Point is, MERCS could have netted peacefully last set and this set if Rockman woulda kept his mouth shut. Instead, MERCS have been in war or Rockmans been killed how many times now?

Rockman Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 12:57:36

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Point is, MERCS could have netted peacefully last set and this set if Rockman woulda kept his mouth shut. Instead, MERCS have been in war or Rockmans been killed how many times now?

Why would we want to net peacefully when we could instead fight wars?

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 13:22:01

War is more fun, you net to break records, when the record is yours you may as well war :p
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 18:41:22

What netting record does MERCS have again?

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 18:45:52

ANW record.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 18:53:13

I could be wrong, but I believe llaar already holds that title when he Self Farmed up those countries.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 18:55:11

You're VERY wrong. That was set 3 in LaE. Tag ANW was 57m NW. Last set, Mercs ANW was 185.2m NW. Previous record was highrock in the 125m ANW range I believe.

We destroyed it.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 12th 2011, 1:21:45

ttt

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:23:05

hmmmmmm

now why would you ttt this :D