Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 18:46:35

helltard or tinysub

only 2 possibilities
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 18:52:50

its complicated is a great line to use when asked about your wife or girlfriend by a woman your trying to fluff. it usually makes the subject go away. kinda wierd in this context though.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 18:53:32

this is a mystery
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 18:53:55

Neither. Definitely neither. Unless Aimless was Helltard ad didn't tell me he was.

Oops. Another clue. Aimless is a dude. THAT narrows it down!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 18:55:27

well we already know he is full of fluff and a little fluff from the other thread where he claimed it was not an alias...... so hes not really worth anymore of my time. let him know my offer still stands if he stops being a fluff and comes clean
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 18:59:12

He's not a "little fluff". And he's really not full of fluff. Well, maybe he is but he'd back it up.=P

I don't think I gotta let him know anything. He sees this. I mean, we don't even talk privately real often. He just says and does what he thinks.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:02:21

hes hiding behind an alias = a little fluff

claiming it is not an alias = full of fluff

maybe im missing something.

i offered him the FS in the 1v1 if he came clean, he didnt accept.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:02:46

maybe you should read the "mr ford" thread
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:08:45

What makes the difference really? I mean if you think you can punk his ass, does it matter who he "really is"?

I mean, if you have the time and you think you have a sufficient supply of whoopass, take the dude up regardless of identity.

In fact, what you SHOULD do is take him up and if he loses, he has to reveal who he is.... If he wins, well you can give him chupahead or something. I'll leave the details up to the 2 of you.

And if he welches, I'll tell you who it is.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:11:25

he has already lied, so i should believe he would reveal when he gets beat down? lol come on bro

it is the principal. i have no respect for people that hide behind aliases. they usually have to hide because they did something tarded in the past. i have done plenty of tarded fluff, but i dont hide because people dont like me.

i refuse to give a lying coward the satisfaction ov a 1v1. that is just how i roll.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:18:25

I told you. If you win, I will tell you who he is. I get the whole principle thing but honestly, if you can bring it, just bring it and show that you can.

Then if he doesn't come clean, I will piss him off and tell you who he is. I bet he'd agree if you accept the challenge.

He's definitely not some coward. I also don't really know why he's using an alias but I have a guess or two. None of that matters. I gave him my word I'd not give him up and I give YOU my word that if you 1v1 him with his true ID at stake, I'll tell you who he is if he pussies out.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:21:29

valiant offer on behalf of your friend, whoever he is. but im sticking to my deal. im not going to wate my time on someone i dont know who it is.

im 1v1ing tex because hes cool. im not going to give up 2 months of my time because someone is butthurt
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:35:42

Aight then. I get where you're coming from. Wait.... We're being too agreeable.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:48:56

Your breath smells like my balls!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:52:15

Originally posted by mrford:
Your breath smells like my balls!

That's what you get for:

A)Me going down on your Mom
B)Kissing you on the mouth

You were okay with it at the time.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:54:30

i can't believe i read all this

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 19:58:04

I can't believe you can read
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZIP Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:33:39

i just had my glasses adjusted.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Route81 Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 16:08:28

LMAO!
I'm wondering how I could live the past years without all this?
Dragon: you haven't changed a bit. lol Only your posts have become shorter. We used to read huge texts from you.
ex-
MPE 1-MPExTC-NETxINC-WARxINC-MPE 2-PHOENIX-MPE 3-MPE/1A-xABCx-FoCuS-R81

and don't contact me... for anything. :P

Twain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 19:03:23

Route: When Dragon initiates the conversation, he's still long-winded.

And for those of you about to call me a hypocrite, I will point out I didn't say there's anything wrong with that: I fully acknowledge I write giant posts.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 19:20:22

Originally posted by Twain:
I fully acknowledge I write giant posts.

Compensating for something?
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Twain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 21:18:43

No way. I've ordered every one of those male enhancement pills I get in my spam filter. I went from being in the "thumb club" to being Ron Jeremy-ish.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 23rd 2013, 22:02:19

Originally posted by Twain:
Route: When Dragon initiates the conversation, he's still long-winded.

And for those of you about to call me a hypocrite, I will point out I didn't say there's anything wrong with that: I fully acknowledge I write giant posts.

Guilty.

Hey Route! How's things and stuff?