I would Say FORD could if he had the time
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

DARKxBSS Game profile

May 9th 2013, 7:47:44

As soon as I figure out how to outsource to China.
XI

BSS DIVISION (WAR)

ZIP Game profile

May 9th 2013, 18:06:01

who will make the next clan ? let alone best //
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

May 9th 2013, 19:51:04

no one likes me enough to be in my clan :(
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 9th 2013, 19:52:57

Originally posted by mrford:

slacker
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mdevol Game profile

May 10th 2013, 8:13:15

hrmmmmm

is this a challenge? how long does said clan have to be around?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Marshal Game profile

May 10th 2013, 10:04:41

several sets.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dragon Game profile

May 10th 2013, 23:28:27

Originally posted by mrford:

I would join your clan.

Mr Emerald

May 11th 2013, 0:41:23

Yeah but nobody else would if you joined Dragon, they have seen how well you throw your members under the bus ;)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Twain Game profile

May 11th 2013, 1:11:44

I don't like what Dragon did any more than anyone else, but he led ESD on the old server and on this new server very successfully for quite a few sets, and in addition, he's played in two clans with me (TIE on the old server for a set or two and PAN on this server for a set or two before he left to recreate ESD) and he was just like any other quiet vet trying to avoid the politics and just play quietly in the background.

I doubt too many people would avoid a clan just because Dragon was a normal member.

Mr Emerald

May 11th 2013, 1:15:35

That was all before he ruined his reputation. We have all seen how he overreacts to simple fluff, why would you want to join him now? lol

But alas you are right, if he was a normal member, most people would probably not leave, but I to be honest would leave as soon as he cries, because it will happen over and over again. He would also attract unwanted attention.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Emerald

May 11th 2013, 1:17:49

ALSO the only reason ESD was successfull here was because people are generally nice to the netting clans and give them auto pacts. I barely seen Dragon doing FA with anyone(maybe because DruncK did it for him?)

If you self farmed, for the most part, you would stay out of trouble.

I doubt I can lead a clan like that, as I would have too many problems being war clans fluffes all the time :P
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

ZIP Game profile

May 11th 2013, 14:16:38

i would like to see a clan go totally pact-less, all the time and let the cards fall.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

May 12th 2013, 1:17:16

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
ALSO the only reason ESD was successfull here was because people are generally nice to the netting clans and give them auto pacts. I barely seen Dragon doing FA with anyone(maybe because DruncK did it for him?)

If you self farmed, for the most part, you would stay out of trouble.

I doubt I can lead a clan like that, as I would have too many problems being war clans fluffes all the time :P

Up until last set, you didn't see me doing FA because I tended to do so privately. Also, you're understandably clueless to how ESD worked. We were simply a collective of vets who took care of our own business individually.

We didn't operate on that juvenile system of having Ministers and Bosses of 100 different departments so that everyone could feel like they had a giant nut sack and were super important to the existence of Mankind.

Each member was personally accountable for his or her actions and knew that he or she would personally pay for fluffups. There was no bullfluff in ESD. Everyone there WAS there because they wanted to be there and were 100% in agreement with the program.

Each and every Member of ESD was a Leader and a Nobody at the same time. At any time, Drunck or JP or SV or any member of ESD could have booted and detagged me or any other member for something they said or did.

After one or 2 resets, every member had the full perms of a Leader. That's the way we rolled. So take your "under the bus" fluff and shove it up your ass.

Tin Man

May 12th 2013, 3:40:29

Originally posted by Dragon:

Each and every Member of ESD was a Leader and a Nobody at the same time. At any time, Drunck or JP or SV or any member of ESD could have booted and detagged me or any other member for something they said or did.

not true, no one member could do anything without the other member(s) consensus on the matter. Everyone talked to and respected each other on a friendly level. ESD was one of my favorite alliances to play in because we were a team. Dragon's actions were made by Dragon alone though, had he consulted us first on the matter I don't think it would have ended like it did. But besides that issue I will always hold ESD in a good light.

But ranks and rules and all that other fun stuff isn't a bad thing. It adds more to the feel of belonging to a group. ESD was great but we lacked passion and excitement. The boards were very slow, most of us logged in to make sure I didn't do something stupid and then play their turns. The sense of brotherhood was there but you wouldn't have known it looking from the outside in imo.

TAWNN was and always will be my all-time favorite alliance, hands down... followed by EvA from the end of FFA, NBKFFA(02-03?), Devil's Advocates, ESD and then EE Council NBK.

Dragon Game profile

May 12th 2013, 3:58:48

Jimmy. You and every other member had the perms to kick me or anyone at any time. Yes, we always discussed that stuff, but y'all could have kicked me to the curb.

I'm not trying to be confrontational here. I'm just trying to point out how ESD was designed to work.

I'm not defending my words or actions in any way. But I didn't voluntarily detag that one set because I thought I had the High Ground. I detagged because it spared you guys from doing something you SHOULD have done.