Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:12:41

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by smegma:
Dragon you are missing the whole point of being in a clan. That 'be free' approach does not work. A clan is supposed to a group of people banded together for mutual defense (for netting clans).

Now this will not stop a strong clan like NBK from attacking but it will stop a smaller clan. With your approach you will always be pushed around by some itty-bitty wanna-be clan because you have no deterent.

Why bother having a clan at all?

No dude, YOU are missing what ESD has always bee about. I don't kow how may times I have to say it. Or how to counterract the repeated assaults on you by the Stupid Stick.

ESD never was, is not now or never WILL be the model of what you or anyone ELSE thinks a "clan" is.

And since 2001, I have repeatedly advertized that fact early and often.

If idiot moron fluffs like fordy (and apparently you) want to continue to troll and spout off to any idiot who wants to hear, that's cool.

But let me tell you something. People like you and fordy simply and greedily eat the fluff that outfits like NBK give you while they eat.

That's cool. If you guys are sucking fluff out of rectums, that's cool. Everyone has to make a living. You don't like me. That's fine. The big difference between me and you is that I don't lack the balls to call a spade a spade and that I am unwilling to keep my mouth shut and hide in the shadows like you POS coward trolls do.

But feel empowered Big Man. And go fluff yourself.

you want to sit there and insult warers like me like that, and then fluff when your clan gets hit. do you not see a problem here? how loud will you fluff when i kill you next set because of your mouth?

your boy is the one calling others names and throwing around insults. im just promising an equal and opposite reaction. you see, i can say what i want, because i like to war. those that prefer to run away from war, should probably hold their mouth. see how that logic plays out?

i know plenty of people that would help. there is a reason i could always get a 100-200 country spam tag together for random reasons. and it isnt because "no one respects me" as i believe Dragon pointed out in this thread already.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...uote=435080#posting_table

you had to know this was comming. im sorry to everyone else in ESD, but i am just keeping my word. that, and every time dragon dies, an angle gets their wings.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:35:17

No, I didn't know a thing. Wouldn't have expected it even out of you.

Enjoy yourself :)

Makinso Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 22:48:17

Bye bye.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:00:14

867-882 are mine. 50K troops, 50K turrets, 10K tanks, no SDI. SPAL is fluff. Like 4 per acre.

If it was me, I'd farm those fat bastards before you kill them. Good land. If you wait 18 hours, most of them will be out of DR.

Donny Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:01:33

<--just following mford
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:01:43

laying down and dying again. we took bets on if you would, i said you would.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Donny Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:06:18

see the issue is, that this is able to happen. no fight. who wouldn't attack ya? i have noo issues with ESD just looking for some fun
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:07:34

if you really think about it, its NBKs fault lol stole our target!
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:12:23

i aint gon lie, i had planned on running a solo tag, or maybe a small spam tag and killing you since middle of last set, but towards the end of last set donny, akula, and mdevol were all like OMG WE GOT PPL HITTING CC YOU NEED TO TAG, so i did.

when we lost our war, ppl followed me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:32:42

Originally posted by Donny:
if you really think about it, its NBKs fault lol stole our target!

Why not attack NBK for that o fluff that be wrong they would kick your ass thats why mob

get the fluff right
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:38:14

or something like that no i think NBK would kill UNC then CC would jump in then HS would jump in then sweet server war
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:38:46

o yeah that will never happen nice try mob
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

ZIP Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:42:53

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by smegma:
Dragon you are missing the whole point of being in a clan. That 'be free' approach does not work. A clan is supposed to a group of people banded together for mutual defense (for netting clans).

Now this will not stop a strong clan like NBK from attacking but it will stop a smaller clan. With your approach you will always be pushed around by some itty-bitty wanna-be clan because you have no deterent.

Why bother having a clan at all?

No dude, YOU are missing what ESD has always bee about. I don't kow how may times I have to say it. Or how to counterract the repeated assaults on you by the Stupid Stick.

ESD never was, is not now or never WILL be the model of what you or anyone ELSE thinks a "clan" is.

And since 2001, I have repeatedly advertized that fact early and often.

If idiot moron fluffs like fordy (and apparently you) want to continue to troll and spout off to any idiot who wants to hear, that's cool.

But let me tell you something. People like you and fordy simply and greedily eat the fluff that outfits like NBK give you while they eat.

That's cool. If you guys are sucking fluff out of rectums, that's cool. Everyone has to make a living. You don't like me. That's fine. The big difference between me and you is that I don't lack the balls to call a spade a spade and that I am unwilling to keep my mouth shut and hide in the shadows like you POS coward trolls do.

But feel empowered Big Man. And go fluff yourself.

you want to sit there and insult warers like me like that, and then fluff when your clan gets hit. do you not see a problem here? how loud will you fluff when i kill you next set because of your mouth?

your boy is the one calling others names and throwing around insults. im just promising an equal and opposite reaction. you see, i can say what i want, because i like to war. those that prefer to run away from war, should probably hold their mouth. see how that logic plays out?

i know plenty of people that would help. there is a reason i could always get a 100-200 country spam tag together for random reasons. and it isnt because "no one respects me" as i believe Dragon pointed out in this thread already.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ot;e=435080#posting_table

you had to know this was comming. im sorry to everyone else in ESD, but i am just keeping my word. that, and every time dragon dies, an angle gets their wings.

how long ago was that ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 23:56:55

the last time ESD was a tag... all that really matters. this was the first set i could make good on my promise
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Tin Man

Oct 24th 2013, 0:22:30

Ford if my fatty Tyr gets left alone I won't just say fluff it and FINALLY say fluff this game. They've fluffed everything up enough to make it easy to resist as it is.

-DruncK

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 0:31:59

i know your mouthpeice Dragon has already given up, but you COULD fight back.

i doubt you will be left alone, still nothing personal, you just chose a bad time to be in a tag with dragon.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 24th 2013, 1:46:30

Now are you attacking cos you have an issue with dragon and he just happens to be in esd, or you just hitting ESD cos it's ESD
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:02:56

dragon. i got no beef with ESD
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 24th 2013, 2:18:17

Then why wait until now, everyone knew where he was playing :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr NoBody

Oct 24th 2013, 2:25:50

This seem like why Loc got killed its not the same but driving off players it seems to me

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:28:02

Let's keel UNC and CC server needs to teach them a big lesson!
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:50:54

you are so cute syko
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:53:15

and as for running players from the game, well, if you choose to tag with someone with a big mouth, in a netting clan, that is a risk you take. it always seems to be the people that enact revenge that are running people off the server, and not the fluff talkers. isnt that weird? i have already talked to 2 members of ESD, and both know its not personal, and both said they understand. but sure. im ruining the game!

talk fluff, dont net. simple as that. choose your tag better, or your mouthpiece.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 2:56:02

It will be brought..prepare for your DOOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 3:01:33

im surprised you can even run 16 countries with your limited processing capacity. are you sitting in vacation gaining turns to FS me?

just for research purposes, what tag are you in? LoC?

Edited By: mrford on Oct 24th 2013, 3:04:04
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Oct 24th 2013, 3:11:55

Syko is not even smart enough to be in LoC...

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 3:17:39

lol, well played
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 3:29:44

Do yall mind.

Im trying to get ready for a FS.

And your giving me a fluffing migraine.
HT

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 5:31:40

Well thankfully for me, it doesn't take any smarts to war you fags! Your not made of much anyways;)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 5:33:01

I will have a war with either one of you homos any day of the week just name it and I will make it happen.

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 5:35:51

this is FFA kid, you are out of your league if you wanna come at me or any member of CC.

you still didnt tell me what clan you are in at the moment.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 5:59:09

ah trying to include your whole tag? Knew you couldn't handle business on your own, im not playing in any tag, im untagged. Come get some.

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:03:06

apparetly you dont understand the meaning the word "or". it is to be expected though.

i would be happy to detag my string and fluff on you. give me a date and time. your gauntlet has been picked up
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:09:21

I wasn't aware of anyone else on this thread being in CC but yourself..this thread says UNC and I do not know which clan everyone resides, you however play this server quite often and assume that everybody else does as well, so your assumptions are rather idiotic, but that is to be expected, coming from you. I was speaking about you and that semenwell fella or whatever his name is, I suppose he is in CC as well and you make butt love to eachother? Doesn't take much talent to poop out a couple of turds like you.

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:09:40

just to make this clear, i will literally leave the war im already in, to pick u your challenge, and i am only allied with my own string so you cant claim i got outside FA, you also cant go into vacation to gain turns. i have accepted your challenge. the next move is yours, however, i just looked at all the untagged countries, and you would probably be smart to just stick with your par for the course of being a fluff and back out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:10:54

and no, scott isnt in CC, he is in LoC. but you just proved you didnt know the definition of the word or, and im sure you are going to start backpedaling out of your challenge, because you are a fluff by nature, so why dont you just backpedal off these boards and my fluff too. you are pathetic, and a fluffing idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:12:33

lololol, im not playing ffa you idiot, I just want to fluff with you cause your a turd nugget fallen from an elephants anus.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:13:24

tell me your string

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:13:48

you keylogging beotch!

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:14:39

like i said, fluff by nature. gtfo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:15:02

alright fag lets fluffing go than

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:17:41

so you are re-issuing the challenge? the one that i already accepted? dude, seriously. the internet is to complicated for you. you need to back away from the computer, and go seek help.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:19:00

shut your fluff garage and check your pm

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:22:15

To: mrford
Subject: I'll war you
Date: Oct 24th, 06:18
Message Body:
November 3rd pm me the tagname your going to use, I don't give a fluff about warring in some stupid fluffing game. you act like I have some sort of online reputation to keep, I could give a fluff dude! I'm not telling you which tag im in cause you don't need to know.

i need to tell him my tag, i dont need to know his tag. this guy is an elite warrior. i think im having second thoughts.

lets take a vote ppl, is he full of fluff, or an idiot. what do you think?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:26:19

retard you like to make fluff a public issue but your just an idiot. Im telling you that if you want to war than drop your tag on that date and create your own one man tag and I will tell you the one man tag name that im going to use and it will be a done deal. Is that so hard? im done talking to you until than.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:31:20

One more thing, the only reason I had that thread removed on alliance server is because I was instructed to do so by my leadership so that it doesn't create FA issues. So that's the level of my back pedaling as you call it.

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 6:32:08

no, because you are a liar, you change your story more than a menstrating fluff changes her tampon. you know my tag, gimme your tag. wait, i thought you were untagged, wait, i thought you wernt playing FFA. you wonder why people ACTUALLY think you are an idiot, not just internet fluff talk. its because you are full of fluff, and have the deductive logic of a jar of mayonaise.
i am the "cant net" themed countries in UNC. let me know atleast what tag you are in, if not your string. the only reaon you wont reveal your string, that you have lied about 3 times already, is because either A: you are planning something dishonest, B: you are scared, or C: you are full of fluff. i personally think it is all 3, but whatever. i have wasted enough time on you tonight. grow a pair, or get the fluff off my pair.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jade Penn Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 12:52:50

As far as I'm concerned this game is now dead and those that just like to knock things down on an online game to try and build thier own egos will be the only here before long. Hope they have lots of fun playing with themselves. LOL goodbye

patriotffa

Oct 24th 2013, 13:01:59

lol

patriotffa

Oct 24th 2013, 13:02:11

btw jp, that lol is aimed at everybody