Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 15:37:15

the ONE time i actually needed my weapon is the time i wasnt carrying, because i was out drinking, and i dont carry while i drink, its illegal and not a good idea. i ended up getting stabbed a few times. wasnt a good night at all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 15:56:58

M1919

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 16:00:03

Originally posted by Trife:
M1919

That shoots flowers, right?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Trife Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:01:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
M1919

and liberal gay lightning bolts!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 16:03:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
M1919

and liberal gay lightning bolts!

Lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:04:38

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:07:55

The 1919 is a cap pistol. fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 16:16:57

Originally posted by Heston:
The 1919 is a cap pistol. fluff.

That shoots flowers........and as Trife stated "liberal farts"
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:23:24

I'm betting Arsenal has many guns.

@Darrian what city you work for?
Do as I say, not as I do.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 22nd 2014, 16:24:33

"the history of the world, it has only taken 3% of the population to rise up and throw off the chains of tyranny"

This is somewhat off topic to the thread. But I'll continue the discussion here anyway. To be clear: I don't have any objection to responsible gun ownership, or even wide spread gun ownership. I just don't buy many of the arguments in favor since I feel they are mere marketing ploys.

There is a huge difference between a foreign occupying force vs local population and a bad government vs local population and I am only going to address the latter: barring the interference of a foreign power, ultimately the government with the military has the final say on the success/failiure of an insurrection. There comes a key "turning point" where they have to decide to "kill 'em all and let god sort them out" or back down which generally hinges on who supports you and the level of sociopathy.
Case in point: there were numerous revolts against the Roman Empire (which had an armed population) which mostly failed. Also look up "great north west rebellion" (Canada), the US civil war (somewhat of a stretch), "Upper Canada rebellion".. or the oppression of the US labor movement from the 1880s to 1929. Also the opium wars, various rebellions against British rule in India, the Boer wars, etc. The US revolution is the exception to Human history rather than the rule and even then it had more to do with global events.
Currently:
Algeria/Tunisia is interesting, I wonder how much foreign intervention was involved there..
Egypt looks like it was a flop but I guess we'll see.
Syria is a big question mark, it's almost impossible to get any kind of information as to what is going on there right now...

Again, off topic :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ddog Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:26:50

Originally posted by Alin:
i have a remington hair clipper ...

In Canada its not as easy as simply walking into a walmart and picking up your favorite gun. The licensing process is a little more strict, I was refused my licence for a time. And most thieves I had encountered were not looking to tie me up and rob the house at gun point, they were hoping no one was home. Because they are cowards. But maybe thats just the area I live in.

I also own a remington hair clipper :P

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 22nd 2014, 16:34:34

ddog: you are correct. But it isn't that hard either. We also don't have any constitutional rights with regards to weapons but a sizable portion of the seats in parliament represent areas that would be very displeased at any further restrictions beyond the status quo. It's generally a non-issue though, the chance of being a random victim of a gun crime in Canada is astronomically low and thieves here generally prefer unattended property or to pickpocket you (been victim of both). Guns definitely would not help with either.:P
Last time someone tried to take a hostage that i know of was during a bank robbery 4 years ago. The police put snipers up and killed the hostage taker.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ddog Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:35:05

Martian, there are a multitude of reasons the North west rebellion failed, a large part due to the fact that they did NOT have local population support. Also the rail road..but that doesn't matter. Finally my major can come into play...lets all talk history :D

ddog Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 16:42:48

Martian: Again maybe its simply because of how/where I was raised but my initial reaction to knowing someone was in my home that was not supposed to be there was grabbing my bat, not my gun. But then again I also called a neighbour to come help me and not the police. Probably a product of my parents teaching me not to call 911 unless its an emergency and no one was dying yet so...... And yeah it seems to me that gun violence in canada is fairly contained to gang members shooting other gang members.

Rasp Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 17:03:52

Hunting Rifles:
Remington .270
Win Model 1894 30-30
Remington R25 .308

Shotguns:
Remington 870 12ga
Win Model 12 12ga

Pistols:
Para Ordinance .45
XDS 9mm
Glock 19 9mm
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Boltar Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 17:09:49

i only have one, 12ga. franchi semi auto

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 17:48:56

one is better than none.

Boltar Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 18:11:18

i use it for clay pigeon and small game, occasionally deer hunting but more so the first 2

trumper Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 18:14:04

Mine:
9mm handgun: glock19
Soviet-era Rifle: (Irkustsk factory) '42 Masin Nagant

(Edit--I guess I need to clarify type for those non-firearm owners)

Oh, and I have my ccw permit. Honestly, I rarely actual use it though since I travel into DC for work where they take a random casing left in a jacket pocket as a reason to arrest you.

Edited By: trumper on May 22nd 2014, 18:21:07
See Original Post

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 18:16:25

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:32:32
wasn't me...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 22nd 2014, 18:35:36

A gun carries Chuck Norris.

I win with my statement!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Home Turf Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 19:33:40

Well armed here in Midwest USA

Please try breaking into my house. If I don't shoot you, I am sure my neighbors will!
HT

archaic Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 21:20:57

I have several guns, Alin is a tard, so is Ford but less than Alin, so am I but less than Ford. Safety shmafety, you have to have a license to own a hammer or a butcher knife in England. They are probably 'safer' than we are I suppose, but who the fluff would rather be a subject than a citizen is beyond me.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 21:49:06

What exactly did you get stabbed with ford, and what were you doing that made him wanna stab you? Were you talkin smack the same way you do on here?Just out of curiousity.

Darrian Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 23:11:39

Syko,
All of them in the U.S.
So really none in particular. I travel a lot for sure.
~bad as i wanna be~

mrford Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 0:35:24

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
What exactly did you get stabbed with ford, and what were you doing that made him wanna stab you? Were you talkin smack the same way you do on here?Just out of curiousity.

My wife and I were leaving a bar/club in downtown charlotte years ago when we were jumped. Some dude grabbed my wife' s purse and she resisted so I turned to fight him. was whooping him pretty good when his buddy that I didn't see came up behind me and stabbed me numerous times with a pocketknife. Mostly flesh wounds but one of my lungs was knicked and I spent some time in the hospital like 10 days before my wedding. I also wasn't allowed to scuba on our honeymoon.

So no, I wasn't talking fluff, I was defending my then fiance and got sucker stabbed. Both went to jail, both are now out of jail, but I live 750 miles away now.

If I had my carry I would of shot both of those low life's in the face and slept like a baby because the world would of been a safer place because of it. But I was drinking and bars don't allow firearms in NC anyways. I think a thread about the incident is in the archives if you are bored enough to look it up.

Edited By: mrford on May 23rd 2014, 0:37:26
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 0:38:47

Also, I don't talk a lot of fluff in the real world because I don't associate with too many retards. On here I don't have much of a choice association wise. However, if someone deserves to be called out in real life I don't decide to hold my tong just because they might get mad. I do what I want.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 0:43:28

Originally posted by mrford:

If I had my carry I would of shot both of those low life's in the face and slept like a baby because the world would of been a safer place because of it. But I was drinking and bars don't allow firearms in NC anyways. I think a thread about the incident is in the archives if you are bored enough to look it up.

+1

Drinking and carrying are verbotten in TX as well (rightly so of course), but the world would be well served by a few less of those guys. Thats why I mostly drink at home now.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2014, 1:00:14

Way to go Ford. I gotta say that your actions were well intended. Too bad you didn't have a carry on you, have you considered a knife as a carry weapon? You can find many good ones available at Cutler River Knife and Tool.

They make some of the best everyday carry knives on the planet.

It's a half-way measure but still effective if you're in close quarters combat. Which you apparently were. :)

I'm happy that you fought off the bad guys, it must have stood you well with your fiance, eh? Got some good pity sec afterwards, I'm sure. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

keivisuaL Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 1:17:53

I have a Sar-21. haven't got a chance to really use it yet, other than the range.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

mrford Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 1:34:44

I actually had my carry knife on me, but in the heat of the moment I didn't think about it, i was just in a boxing match pretty much.my mindset for my carry knife is utility, not defense, usually.

I also thought it was 1v1. If I had known it was 2v1 I would like to think that I would of reacted differently, but I was rather drunk, my wife was the DD. Everyone likes to think that they would do the right thing in a fight or life or death situation, but until you are there you don't know. Adrenalin is a he'll of a thing.

At the time I was carrying a SOG Flash II
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 2:04:12

Yeah, I used to get jumped quite a bit living in downtown phoenix as a kid, one of the only whites in a Black/Hispanic neighborhood filled with gangs, I missed the bus one morning and had to walk to school, walked down the wrong block and got surrounded and jumped by 7 or more black adult gangbangers from the west side city bu hill crip gang, when I was just nine years old. So trust me iv'e been in my fair share of jumpings and fights. But yeah man at least you were not killed or your wife.

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 3:57:47

Yeah, I used to get jumped quite a bit living in downtown phoenix as a kid, one of the only whites in a Black/Hispanic neighborhood filled with gangs, I missed the bus one morning and had to walk to school, walked down the wrong block and got surrounded and jumped by 7 or more black adult gangbangers from the west side city bu hill crip gang, when I was just nine years old. So trust me iv'e been in my fair share of jumpings and fights. But yeah man at least you were not killed or your wife.

Your just full of all kinds of fluff. A nine year old getting jumped by 7 or more BLACK ADULT GANGBANGERS!!!?? Was it the black adult part that makes that story believable in your eyes? fluff you pasty protected sheltered fluff stick.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 4:14:24

Your just full of all kinds of fluff. A nine year old getting jumped by 7 or more BLACK ADULT GANGBANGERS!!!?? Was it the black adult part that makes that story believable in your eyes? fluff you pasty protected sheltered fluff stick.

You have no idea! I didn't realize how narrow some of you were until that, you dont have a fluffin clue about me. It is a true story. Come to irc and me and you need to have a chat.

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 4:59:59

Your street credibility is as credible as the concussion that made you stupid back in Vietnam or whatever you said. Just stfu. 9 yo getting jacked walking to school. Did u have to walk up hill both ways too? Stfu.
I do know you are full of fluff, thats enough for me. So save the cyber session for someone else, i dont get down like that punk.

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 5:05:11

And thx for the pm, request denied.

Riddler Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 11:22:37

i have an AR-15, an AK-47, 9MM handgun, several shotguns, 30-30, 30-06, and many other weapons. however they are for huting and home defense, and the occasional sport shooting.

Trife Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 14:27:24

of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:26:01

11 h
To: Heston
Whatever you want to believe you stupid ignorant rascist piece of fukkin fluff, curse the day your momma fluff you out in the toilet. Calling bs? Now I know your just ignorant, don't think everyone had it good just because you did. I don't tell lies or make up stories. I don't understand how that's such an unbelievable story, it is true, there are alot of things you don't know about me. You probably never will, because your just ignorant and the fact that you think I was sheltered is just hilarious. Talk about punk? fluff man I went to the school of hard knocks and actually worked for everything I have. Your probably the type of mother fluffer who had the sheltered life you claim I have. Did your parents pay for your college? I had to go to a war and put my life on the line just to get some college money, something a fluff like you would never do just to make a future for himself. Your probably used to getting free hand outs your whole life so you think everyone is just like you. So you need to start thinking before you spit out that fukkin bullfluff you little punk ass mamas boy. You've never had a hard day in your fluffin life. Now jump the hell off my nuts before I teabag you queer ass rainbow loving fluff riding fluff

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:36:42

You are no combat veteran. You are not hard. We have been through this three times already. Your doing this to yourself. Take your licks like a good little wigger and stfu punk.

Trife Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:45:44

sounds like syko killa could stand to have his message perms restricted if he doesn't have anything nice to say!

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:48:50

I was thinking the same. I do enjoy him the most salty though.

ddog Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:54:13

As a former 7 or more black adult gangbanger allow me to weigh in on this issue, 1. Theres no way we are jumping a 9 year old kid. 2. Theres no way we are jumping a 9 year old kid. 3. Theres no way we are jumping a 9 year old kid.

I can see them yelling at you and scaring the pants off you though from across the street....

But if this story is in fact true...tell me more. I always enjoy "wrong side of the tracks" stories.

ddog Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 16:55:24

oh oh...wish I had added something about this not being the role play board, that would have been clever. Ah well.

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 17:05:29

"So trust me iv'e been in my fair share of jumpings and fights."

Fair share of jumpings? Jumpings? Lol

Detmer Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 22:51:03

*flexes*

I see no need to disclose metallic weaponry but I have corrective lenses to ensure accuracy.

Heston Game profile

May 24th 2014, 7:21:50

You have no idea! I didn't realize how narrow some of you were until that, you dont have a fluffin clue about me. It is a true story. Come to irc and me and you need to have a chat.

http://www.fakewarriors.org

Whats your name again?

XiQter

May 27th 2014, 7:05:26

I own 3 kitchen knives and numerous fishing knives
a small axe
corkscrew
hammer
a few screwdrivers
microwave
car
cactus
forks
and last but not least a 20lb killing machine (dog)

So obviously I'm way cooler then the rest of you!

Alin Game profile

May 27th 2014, 9:28:59

XiQter you forgot the fists.
What "mark" is the killing machine ?

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2014, 15:00:55

Anything under 40 pounds is a large rat, not a dog!
Swagger of a Chupacabra