Verified:

purplecowish Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 0:22:53

Started a single country in ffa, was going pretty good. Now country is dead, no civilians. Had prob about 150,000 turrets last i logged on. Country showed 0 when i went in. WTF HAPPENED?

Nov 11th 2015, 0:29:22

Also, made a new account to check the news, and not one attack displayed that i was attacked.

UncleFiat Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 0:34:26

# or name of country?

Edited By: UncleFiat on Nov 11th 2015, 0:36:27
See Original Post

Nov 11th 2015, 0:45:01

2365 Jesus

Nov 11th 2015, 0:51:52

Ok i was attacked a ton by a deranged football fan it seems. My question now is, how is this bullfluff fair?

vern Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 0:55:52

all you gotta do is tag up

make a tag ,whatever, but runnin untagged isnt good for yer health

UncleFiat Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 1:02:31

So you have answered your own question......

This is a war game, Totem pole type. Guy up top wins.

No one is gonna hand you a golden ticket.

If your looking for fair, try solitare

/end rant

Nov 11th 2015, 1:10:47

Didnt ask for diff game advice, just on how to justify what happened.

How bout some advice on how to prevent what happened? Its like i was attacked with no defenses to stop it. I had 0 turrets. Could they really be all destroyed in all those attacks?

UncleFiat Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 1:13:50

Join an alliance and learn from some vets on how best to play the game......depending on how you want to play there are different groups with strats and people to learn from

You also get tag protection while your learning

I'm sure others in this thread can make suggestions on the groups you should join

One of the better parts of this game is the people you play with in an alliance.......and you can learn some things from them

UncleFiat Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 1:20:27

One last thing and then I'll shut up.

No country is safe, they all can be destroyed.

Some are just harder or take longer to kill....

Edited By: UncleFiat on Nov 11th 2015, 1:25:08
See Original Post

Nov 11th 2015, 1:23:54

got it, thank you

Uncle James Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 2:16:21

It looks like you land grabbed the same country 7 times in a row> Nickel Station (#1669) (DSPB). And I bet the other 7 countries that guy owns are tagged up CC and that is why you are dead now> Just a guess> Stick to one land grab per country in FFA. It is safer that way. And build all 16 and tag them up to your handle. (The Purple cow Pasture)

BlueCow

Nov 11th 2015, 3:16:44

Maybe you just suck mob.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Donny Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 3:25:18

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Nov 11th 2015, 5:11:06

I see, i remember this being a fun game. Clearly now overrun with lifeless nerds that got nothing better to do. Have fun kids.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2015, 9:01:29

The game has been infested with douchebags, unfortunately. If you seriously want to play this game, you MUST join an alliance, or create your own clan tag and hope for the best with that. CC has a long history of just killing one man players or one man tags simply because they are douchebags, so don't blame yourself on this front.

The thing I find most amazing about it is that CC seems to primarily draw players from SOL in the alliance game, which would lead one to believe that they would be honorable players here, but it just isn't so. Don't know why, or how it works this way. Frankly, at this point, I'm not going to worry about it ever. This is my last round here. :)

Have fun, dueling with the douchebags.

When the winner of the douchebag off is finally exposed, you might have an opportunity to avenge yourself down the road. Have fun.

Edited By: Cerberus on Nov 11th 2015, 9:04:33
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2015, 22:45:54

"+1"

Raging Budda Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 23:19:52

Originally posted by Cerberus:
The game has been infested with douchebags, unfortunately. If you seriously want to play this game, you MUST join an alliance, or create your own clan tag and hope for the best with that. CC has a long history of just killing one man players or one man tags simply because they are douchebags, so don't blame yourself on this front.

The thing I find most amazing about it is that CC seems to primarily draw players from SOL in the alliance game, which would lead one to believe that they would be honorable players here, but it just isn't so. Don't know why, or how it works this way. Frankly, at this point, I'm not going to worry about it ever. This is my last round here. :)

When the winner of the douchebag off is finally exposed, you might have an opportunity to avenge yourself down the road. Have fun.

All talky, no walky. I don't like mixing servers, but you started it; person who killed country in question actually plays in SoF. Not a shot at SoF, just stating the facts.

If the peeps that hate on CC actually spent more time running their countries rather than posting on FFAT, maybe their countries could compete with CC for more han 5 seconds.
Your base is mine!

Raging Budda Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 7:22:02

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 12:47:36

GOTTI
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 12:48:03

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

All talky, no walky. I don't like mixing servers, but you started it; person who killed country in question actually plays in SoF. Not a shot at SoF, just stating the facts.

If the peeps that hate on CC actually spent more time running their countries rather than posting on FFAT, maybe their countries could compete with CC for more han 5 seconds.

INDEED He is SOF :-p

ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 15:39:30

it is easier to hate from a distance instead of manning up and doing something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 16:42:17

But it is easiest to not care, eating a nice t-bone, drink beer, and watch football.

mrford Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 16:44:12

you are implying all cant be done at the same time.

you care enough to talk fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 17:39:05

LOL Well, go ahead and hate on me, IDGAFWYT.

I'm retiring at the end of this round, and it's extremely unlikely I will ever play again, so you can celebrate now Ford. :) LOL

The rest of you, I hope you all have a good time as long as you can.

Oh, and as far as the SoF player goes, I'm not really that concerned about where players play or played, some of the best friends I've made in this game came from people that I had to fight in the game.

Some of the most virulent enemies I've got came from alliances that I played in at one point or another, so there's no way to draw any conclusions from that other than it's still an individual effort even in an "alliance" game.

The bottom line in my book is there are players that just like to be fluffs, and do so. The community seems to not care, or even might actively support the douchenozzles.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

UncleFiat Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 17:42:23

Everyone has a different reason for being here and playing the game........

Each player adds their own flavor.

Even the jerks add to the entertainment value of the game.

I'm sure two or three game names come to mind for everyone that reads this post so I won't list mine.

Bring em back and let them dance and sing, makes the game more enjoyable.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 22:28:13

Originally posted by mrford:
you are implying all cant be done at the same time.

you care enough to talk fluff.

I find it amusing that I seem to bother you. Or is that just a way of hating from the distance?

mrford Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 22:52:52

you bother me?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 23:45:24

I find it even more amusing that you have that neediness to have the last word. Carry on, I will be done with thread and let you have it.

mrford Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 23:50:01

You understand that just making fluff up isn't an effective debate tool right?

I don't even really know who you are. I do however know that you are stupid enough to ask someone a question, then claim they are reaching for the last word when answering it.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 12th 2015, 23:56:49
Swagger of a Chupacabra

m0bzta Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 0:44:44

Originally posted by mrford:
You understand that just making fluff up isn't an effective debate tool right?

I don't even really know who you are. I do however know that you are stupid enough to ask someone a question, then claim they are reaching for the last word when answering it.

fordy is full of fluff enough said

back on topic
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mrford Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 2:09:56

Says the dude who has played the game for 20 years and asked me how to destock a few months ago.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 12:16:18

that's because he has been most (?) of those years in imag and imag rarely destocks. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Smiley Game profile

Nov 17th 2015, 17:11:18

would be nice if there were more players but glad the game is still around

Uncle James Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 0:15:52

Well if he plays in SOF why are the countries that killed him tagged CC? Inquiring minds want to know?

11/10 : 11:56 pm CM Oakland Raiders (#1218) (CC) Jesus (#2365) () 23 Civs | 75 Buildings

IF it looks like CC and quacks like CC I think it is CC. WHAT YOU BEEN SMOKING>JUST THE FACTS MID YOU>

kahaboy Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 19:52:14

hmmm