Verified:

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 0:20:47

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I never said anything negative about him. I said he would have made a terrific player. I liked the guy. First mayor to balance the budget for the City Of Toronto, privatized garbage removal to help cut costs, and was notorious for his incredible speeches on Council. Great guy. Who cares if he wanted to get a buzz on every once In a while.

like i always said., everything is okay in moderation..

Mar 24th 2016, 1:52:53

demolition man is on right now :D

Donny Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 3:13:37

Fraggle. lets put this all behind us.

Continue playing and next time ill work my butt off to try to make sure this doesn't happen again. i don't want to lose another player.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 4:14:27

lol man why does all the good fluff happen while I'm at work -_-, next time if you are going to farm a tag (yes you farmed a tag) don't just hit them once per country, store up 120 turns in each country and ss and build for readiness until 0 turns. If you are going to get yourself killed might as well make it worth it.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Smiley Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 5:31:05

Originally posted by macdaddy:
CHAOS, NINJA, BURITO, XGODSX,FC, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS AN ISSUE WITH WHATS GOING ON, WE ALL NEED TO UNITE AS ONE

'your' still trying to rebuild the game into 'you're' vision of it, deano?

cronie Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 11:26:55

is deano = clintonista = a bunch of other posters?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 24th 2016, 13:21:25

I'm more upset CC kills them without letting netters farm them down first. fluffs.

Donny Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 13:22:37

meh they had pretty good defense
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Scott Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 13:24:15

The one I killed had 3.2m tanks alone. How many jets could a netter possibly be carrying?

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 13:27:16

Most of them I would have had to sent 10mill on a PC after demos.

Wasn't too worth it. What dumbass keeps that many tanks?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 24th 2016, 14:18:15

The land gains might have been worth it to me to buy up another 4mil jets and do what ford said - demo and then 10mil PS. Use two countries to make grabs and then grab the land back off of those two so I don't have to buy up on my top. With so little time left in the round, I don't care as much since I am not building on that land at this point.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 2:55:38

Serious land traders keep high military for best ghost gains. I had upto a 15m jet ps worth of troops/jets/tanks in all my countries for almost 2 weeks before I sold down and slowed my trades down.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 3:01:35

ghost returns are not based on units sent on the FFA server.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 3:12:51

they are affected by it if you send 0 to none you get less returns then sending a large enough chunk, not what you would send on other servers though that's way too expensive on this server. I don't think they fixed the code right this was something I noticed 5 sets back when I was messing around with trading.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 3:15:37

they do not effect at all from what i understand. the change was rolled back after complaints. NW diffirential is probably what you were noticing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 3:19:00

Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 3:21:26

I always had nw within 5% for max gains, the gains were exactly same but the ghost differed as not all my countries could afford the buy up. Maybe they missed something in the code or something else is effecting it but the difference in units made a fractional difference in ghost so I assumed it was still active but on a whole different formula and I just oversend to not risk it -_-

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Mar 25th 2016, 3:38:53

Originally posted by Donny:

Continue playing and next time ill work my butt off to try to make sure this doesn't happen again. i don't want to lose another player.

i will keep playing.., i really like this game i do.., and sorry bout yesterday.., i got a little heated said a few things i shouldn't have.., but you don't have to work your butt off to make sure just one more player sticks with this game.., things happen.., certain players are just better then others, and i get that.., point i wanted to make yesterday was that.., if i attack one country each., then at the very least i expect a retal for each of my countries.. not serveral hundred attacks for each country killing them..,

Mar 25th 2016, 3:44:42

Originally posted by drkprinc:
lol man why does all the good fluff happen while I'm at work -_-, next time if you are going to farm a tag (yes you farmed a tag) don't just hit them once per country, store up 120 turns in each country and ss and build for readiness until 0 turns. If you are going to get yourself killed might as well make it worth it.

first time playing the ffa in a dogs age., i'll try to remember that next set...

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 4:02:40

I always had nw within 5% for max gains, the gains were exactly same but the ghost differed as not all my countries could afford the buy up. Maybe they missed something in the code or something else is effecting it but the difference in units made a fractional difference in ghost so I assumed it was still active but on a whole different formula and I just oversend to not risk it -_-

i dont know what you saw, but it had nothing to do with units sent.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 4:03:54

Originally posted by Fragglepossem13:

i will keep playing.., i really like this game i do.., and sorry bout yesterday.., i got a little heated said a few things i shouldn't have.., but you don't have to work your butt off to make sure just one more player sticks with this game.., things happen.., certain players are just better then others, and i get that.., point i wanted to make yesterday was that.., if i attack one country each., then at the very least i expect a retal for each of my countries.. not serveral hundred attacks for each country killing them..,

you still dont understand how grabbing 50K acres is a killable offence. there is no hope for you if this is honestly the case. one grab per country is not an acceptable metric on this scale. stop being an idiot. how many people have to tell you the same thing? I had zero chance at getting my land back, and your countries were so fluffty that im certian that you were not going to benefit from the land you took.

worse was the timing of your grabs, the fact that you wernt set up to take advantage of the land, and the fact that your break was at the point that getting my land back wasnt worth it. you made asshole grabs just to be an asshole. that got you killed. there was zero reason for you to fluff me over like that. it is that simple. the fact that i even attempted to give you a chance to make it right was more than just about every clan on the server would have given you.

i have been teaching nubs for a while now, and i honestly have no hope for you. you have shown zero promise at being able to learn lessons, and you are blaming everyone but yourself. you need to change or this game will not be fun for you because you will die every set because of stupid actions that you didnt need to take. there are bots to farm for christs sake, why grab me?

Edited By: mrford on Mar 25th 2016, 4:12:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 25th 2016, 5:56:57

[quote poster=mrford; 39208; 738209]

i will keep playing.., i really like this game i do.., and sorr

you still dont understand how grabbing 50K acres is a killable offence. there is no hope for you if this is honestly the case. one grab per country is not an acceptable metric on this scale. stop being an idiot. how many people have to tell you the same thing? I had zero chance at getting my land back, and your countries were so fluffty that im certian that you were not going to benefit from the land you took.

worse was the timing of your grabs, the fact that you wernt set up to take advantage of the land, and the fact that your break was at the point that getting my land back wasnt worth it. you made asshole grabs just to be an asshole. that got you killed. there was zero reason for you to fluff me over like that. it is that simple. the fact that i even attempted to give you a chance to make it right was more than just about every clan on the server would have given you.

i have been teaching nubs for a while now, and i honestly have no hope for you. you have shown zero promise at being able to learn lessons, and you are blaming everyone but yourself. you need to change or this game will not be fun for you because you will die every set because of stupid actions that you didnt need to take. there are bots to farm for christs sake, why grab me?
Originally posted by mrford:

you're right it was bad timing on my part.., and again., i'll admit i was in the wrong on that.., but you should admit how you were in the wrong., asking for land back etc., without telling me how i could do that instead of getting other countries to kill me instead of fighting me head on yourself..... or telling me how i could make it up., instead of expecting me to figure it out on my own.., doesn't matter... i learned something here.., 1.., what not to do, and 2., some people can learn to message me after getting attacked, ask nicely for me to stop and be cool about getting attacked... then there's you who loses it and can't handle your own buisness against a clan of equal size... all good though like i said., i learned and its okay :D SMILES

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2016, 10:52:49

Originally posted by cronie:
is deano = clintonista = a bunch of other posters?

jup
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 25th 2016, 13:10:48

i dont know what you saw, but it had nothing to do with units sent.

I've been saying this to him for a while now. I gave up trying

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 13:17:00

I told you exactly what to do to not die and you kept skipping over it. Also, you didn't grab any other tag 14 times, and you sure as fluff didnt grab anyone for 50k acres. so comparing 2 grabs to 14 shows me how little logic you posses. Engineer. Lol. You STILL think 14 grabs is the same as 1 if it is one per country. How does your brain work like that?

No clan on the server would have let you live after you refused to take actions to make it right. Period. If you want to blame me for your stupidity, then go for it. I did nothing wrong. You fluffed me over. You died. Period. I didn't even ask anyone to kill you.

Let me try to explain this to you as simple as I can because I know you arnt very smart. Other netters saw what you did. Other netters didn't like it. You displayed a compete lack of understanding of what you did wrong, and more than likely were going to do it again to someone else. You were killed as preventative maintenance. Because you are too stupid. Pretty simple right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 13:19:58

Also, if those are the lessons you learned, then you will die again next set. If you always ame others fr your actions then you are going to have a bad time in this game and in life.

This set it wasn't worth it to throw away my top 10 country because a jackass like yourself doesn't play well with others.

You wernt worth my time. Do you understand that? Others killed you on their own free will. Because everyone except you can see how wrong you were.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 17:41:43

No sense arguing about this anymore Fraggle. This set is almost over so just take it as a lesson and apply it to next set.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2016, 14:43:29

ttt