Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:03:37

Muhammad Ali. The greatest of all.
Parkinson's disease.
L&R
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

amy winehouse

Jun 4th 2016, 7:07:49

cassius clay was the second greatest of all time. and god willing i will forever float like a butterfly, but jack johnson is the greatest of all time.
Parkinson's disease.
L&R

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:13:19

I think he was a great one of his time, he is NOT the greatest. Boxers these days are much more stacked and much faster. He was a boxing pioneer for sure. A featherweight in todays boxing class would have beat the crap out of Ali in his hayday. Mike Tyson would have knocked him retarded.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:20:43

Jack Daniels is the greatest of all time. Followed by George Patton. Braden is a close third.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:23:03

ML&R 💘💕💖💏💋🌷💘💕💖🙈🙉🙊💥👍👭💔💙💗💋💖💞💘💕💚💛💜💛💌💋💍💎💛

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:23:50

The reason why people say Ali was the greatest of all time, is because of what he represented. He was an iconic figure to African Americans in a time when they were going through the civil rights movement. He was getting in the ring and knocking white guys out, when it was unacceptable for African Americans to use white toilets and restaurants and schools etc. That is why he was considered to be great, especially against a bunch of nerdy and scrawny white boxers, Muhammad was corn fed.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:27:35

Regardless of all that stuff pabst blue ribbon dumped out of syko
Muhammad Ali is with Jesus Christ in heaven.

Amen.

amy winehouse

Jun 4th 2016, 7:32:46

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
The reason why people say Ali was the greatest of all time, is because of what he represented. He was an iconic figure to African Americans in a time when they were going through the civil rights movement. He was getting in the ring and knocking white guys out, when it was unacceptable for African Americans to use white toilets and restaurants and schools etc. That is why he was considered to be great, especially against a bunch of nerdy and scrawny white boxers, Muhammad was corn fed.

white boxers cowered and hid from johnson. they walked away from the title and lived on a farm, so they wouldn't lose. then they got off the farm, and the irish little woman got his ass handed to him eight ways from sunday.

ali was johnson, but during vietnam and better television coverage.. and went nation bat fluff crazy. don't call me by my slaaave name. whatever you say, cassius, heston happens to chose his name to be yes sir massa sir, so don't call him by his slave name.

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:37:51

Why a white guy gotta be nerdy to you? Racism is a two way street i guess. I was a fighter for years. I'm white. I boot fluff every mother fluffer black white brown purple or gold that stand in front of me. I don't discriminate.

Aside from that, I got mad respect for the greatest. His personality made him a great man, but Angelo Dundee's training made him a great fighter.
The EEVIL Empire

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:58:37

Originally posted by amy winehouse:

ali was johnson, but during vietnam and better television coverage.. and went nation bat fluff crazy. don't call me by my slaaave name. whatever you say, cassius, heston happens to chose his name to be yes sir massa sir, so don't call him by his slave name.

That's a fact. I didnt recall that in time to twist it into something ridiculous, as true as it is.
Am i supposed to call you a racist now and begin the accusations of who is rhw most intoxicated at the present?

Forgotten

Jun 4th 2016, 8:04:47

Only in AT can you hate an iconic figure in the history of sports, right after he dies.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 8:06:03

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Why a white guy gotta be nerdy to you? Racism is a two way street i guess.

Syko is a tubby white guy. Kinda Rachel dolezal-ish in a justin beiber way.
[/quote]
Aside from that, I got mad respect for the greatest. His personality made him a great man, but Angelo Dundee's training made him a great fighter. [/quote]
Yep.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 8:09:28

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Why a white guy gotta be nerdy to you? Racism is a two way street i guess. I was a fighter for years. I'm white. I boot fluff every mother fluffer black white brown purple or gold that stand in front of me. I don't discriminate.

Aside from that, I got mad respect for the greatest. His personality made him a great man, but Angelo Dundee's training made him a great fighter.
We are talking about the 60's people though. Our generation is different. I'm caucasian too btw. Anyone who fights enough times is gonna lose some, I doubt you won all your fights unless you were hand picking the easiest fights you could find.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 8:14:12

Is that how u got your ass handed to you by those thugs as a child? Picked poorly? Figured rhw ass kicking was inevitable?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 8:18:35

MrFord come get your dog, he's escaped out the backyard gate and he needs to be put back in his kennel. Heston, go back to your doghouse and be a good boy. I don't wanna have to call the dog pound.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 8:23:29

Focus boo. Im over here. mrford is doing mrford fluff. There isnt a conspiracy to troll you. I have done that to you for years by my lonesome.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 8:48:53

Sometimes, I wonder if you damn fools are full time paid internet trolls.

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 15:41:48

You have vomited your stupidity in this thread. You troll yourself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2016, 17:42:13

Originally posted by Heston:

Amen.

This is debateable. If you recall the reason for Muhammad Ali to change his name over from Cassius Clay was his conversion to Islam. I don't pretend to know the state of his belief system or soul, as its way above my paygrade for that.

I hope he is, he was a decent human being as far as people go. I met him one time, he was already well in the suffering stage of Parkinsons then, Man could barely speak, but he was in better shape than Joe Frazier at the time.

He was certainly a character.

Edited By: Cerberus on Jun 4th 2016, 17:45:29. Reason: Typo
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 18:12:09

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Heston:

Amen.

This is debateable. If you recall the reason for Muhammad Ali to change his name over from Cassius Clay was his conversion to Islam. I don't pretend to know the state of his belief system or soul, as its way above my paygrade for that.

I hope he is, he was a decent human being as far as people go. I met him one time, he was already well in the suffering stage of Parkinsons then, Man could barely speak, but he was in better shape than Joe Frazier at the time.

He was certainly a character.

It was a joke. Laugh or commence being offended. Besides, jesus christ suffer all our sins. Especially the muslim ones. Oh the magic of saying hail marys to make fluff right. Bare minimum, acknowledging the big guy has fluff covered over 2000 years ago. Magic.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:37:49

Originally posted by mrford:
You have vomited worst things than stupidity on these forums. You have absolutely no room to talk.

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:43:14

worse*
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:44:27

Originally posted by mrford:
You have vomited worst things than stupidity on these forums. You have absolutely no room to talk.

Own your fluff. Dont own your fluff then try to put it off on someone else in an attemp to minimize. Even though thats the big army way its no excuse.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 20:44:49

If you recall your Bible, nobody is actually in heaven right now. God is still preparing a place for all of us. When you die, you get in line at the pearly gates... just waiting on rapture. But... since you dont have an earthly body any more, time will mean nothing to you anymore.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 20:45:18

Also ya... Ali was Muslim so I doubt JC and Ali are buds.

Mr E

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2016, 23:07:00

Originally posted by Dissident:
If you recall your Bible

Yes it should be recalled, it's a bigger fail than exploding takata airbags

musical interlude
https://youtu.be/HbhHaiDUuUs

myerr21 Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:44:33

anti white racism intensifies
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Heston Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 3:22:47

Originally posted by Dissident:
Also ya... Ali was Muslim so I doubt JC and Ali are buds.

Christ on a crutch. It was a joke. Haha?
fluff a duck.

Oceana Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 16:21:41

I think he was a great one of his time, he is NOT the greatest. Boxers these days are much more stacked and much faster. He was a boxing pioneer for sure. A featherweight in todays boxing class would have beat the crap out of Ali in his hayday. Mike Tyson would have knocked him retarded.

I'd agree Tyson (pre-the Rape), might very well have beat Ali, but Todays heavy weights, i can't think of one that would last against him.

archaic Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 21:45:22

Child, you are an idiot. There is not a heavy weight fighter alive today that could lay a glove on 1967 Ali. I get that little kids like you think that everything new is better that the old stuff - and for the most part its true. But boxing ain't iPhones kiddo, Ali is called the greatest because he was the greatest.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Vic Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 23:19:24

RIP to the greatest!
only one that ever could have had a chance was Tyson in his prime imo

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 23:23:16

I think people forget about his stamina and strategy. the boy has insane dodging and feet skills too.

to say a featherweight would knock him out today is ignorant.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 1:30:40

Sport science and equipment may be better now for many sports, but the human body is the same now as it was then. He was a beast, and trained by the best. He'd do just fine now days.

Tyson didn't have the same skill level as Ali, but he was so fast and so powerful that nobody stood a chance.

I remember seeing Tyson, Ali, and sugar ray on arsinio hall show back in the day. Tyson said no way he could beat Ali, and Ali said something like; this young man would whoop me.
The EEVIL Empire

Heston Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 1:38:17

Truss Game profile

Jun 8th 2016, 11:59:03

RIP