Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2011, 2:02:32

Originally posted by LaFinglolrik:
mdevol, were you here one year ago, when those huge SOL tyrr techers hit LaFs 40 x rep cashers? Feel the pain bro! My rep/casher was gonna make number 1 man. I will war forever for that country bro, never forget!

lafinglolrik, you were here one set ago when those huge LaF tyrr techers hit Evos 40 x rep cashers. Feel the pain bro! People will forever remember your pact breaking bro, never forget!

diez Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 2:09:45

goodluck laf, plz restart well and don't send FA to the wrong restarts :(

Seren Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 2:12:14

Originally posted by diez:
goodluck laf, plz restart well and don't send FA to the wrong restarts :(

Or if you decide to "accidently" fa a restart in the EVO/SOF war fa mine not crazymatt's plz ;)

diez Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 2:12:55

goodluck to sol too!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Dec 19th 2011, 2:41:29

This isn't what SOL asked Santa for Christmas.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

kazjames Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 2:42:18

Merry Christmas

archaic Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 3:55:31

Have a holly jolly war and buy my troops please!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

bertz Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 3:58:20

Originally posted by swampy:
too many people net in this game

is evo and laf too many?

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 5:06:44

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Try reading what? Why would SOL trust a LaF pact when you douchebags broke one last set?

True enough.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 5:08:08

Also... This is fluffing weak!
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

allbymyself87 Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 5:20:34

disappointed with LaF...

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:15:14

Originally posted by NightShade:
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Try reading what? Why would SOL trust a LaF pact when you douchebags broke one last set?

True enough.

If you believe anything he says ;)

gege Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:28:11

laf = fluff

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:35:03

Tertius, my friend. EVO didnt have 40x rep cashers last set. Im not going to say that you were going to do anything with your half warprepared alliance. But please stop crying. What SoL did to LaF one year ago is unacceptable and therefore they must die. Its actually all Daggas fault. I mean what EVO did is forgivable, it wasent personal, it was just to show you all not too fluff around. But SoL is personal, at least for me. i WAS HERE ONE YEAR AGO, MY REP CASHER GOT RAPED!! It couldn't do fluff MAN, maxed techs and bottomfeeding, some dirty TYRR/Techers with brutal stockpiles hit us, blindsiding, ugly COMMUNIST TACTICS!! SoL wanted to stomp LaF, To disband it, and what happened? like 40 core members came back :P lol, 40 DRAGONS? Man people as active as Dragon man, hard to find on the market. I mean, if Sol is even gonna get one hit in, they probably will meet brutal activity. LaF are made up by like 40 Dragons and 32 Jimans, nolife computer freaks. And therefore we shall win and SoL forever disband. And die in hell with there brother Kim Jong Il.

lolrik
Div leader of
santa claus iron fist

Edited By: LaFinglolrik on Dec 19th 2011, 7:37:17. Reason: fault
See Original Post

Dec 19th 2011, 7:36:56

LaFing, muhaahahahahah

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 7:42:53

If anyone wanted to disband LaF, they'd join, climb the ranks until arriving at leadership and make LaF war their own allies until either everyone left, or they were tag-killed set after set.

Old tactic of mine in FFA years ago.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Dec 19th 2011, 7:44:59

Well the Parallax must have been NorCal!!!! ITS A CONSPIRACY! I KNEW IT! SOL SPIES high up in the LaF leadership!

Dec 19th 2011, 7:46:25

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 7:48:18

LMAO... if it was me, you'd know it. I wouldn't hide under a different username.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:14:50

heh why are you so bitter ns? ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:18:19

After last set, I have no affinity for making restarts.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:23:57

Do fair fights even exist in Earth anymore? What a joke.

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:27:27

I don't understand why anyone in MD would care, while an MD member, you guys gangbanged at least three tags in the two sets previous. At least on one of two occasions one of the parties included was SOL.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

TeckMing Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:32:29

Things circulate, just don't cry when you're receiving it next time. SOL will be back ;)

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:34:11

Originally posted by TeckMing:
Things circulate, just don't cry when you're receiving it next time. SOL will be back ;)

there will be no next time ;) according to chatting with your leaders, we are working out a long term solution that will make everyone happy :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

JamesBond007 Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:36:48

bonus post

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 19th 2011, 8:38:25

too many people defending iMagNum here...
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:40:46

I don't understand why anyone in MD would care, while an MD member, you guys gangbanged at least three tags in the two sets previous. At least on one of two occasions one of the parties included was SOL.

lol

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:41:43

I hope you folks at MD don't mind my bitterness. But the way in which things happened that led to me being kicked and detagged from MD was completely bogus from my end.

I'd explained in IRC more than once that I had a job, I'd explained being management, I sometimes had to work nights at my store. I'd explained that there would be times where I couldn't make warchats. I come home from work to find my country double tapped and then triple tapped by KSF, I make one retal and within minutes of completing the retal and getting part of my land back, I am hit by an MD country. After messaging the same country that had just hit me, I discover I was kicked for "lack of participation."

If you ask me, that was a raw deal.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

TeckMing Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:42:53

that old bugger is going to step down soon :P

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:45:29

I was the guy that double tapped you NS. Just happened to see you untagged on my scores list. Sorry. :)
+Kya

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:46:09

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

you should ask SOL when they hit imag a few resets back with overwhelming numbers in a FS.

or hit Evo over a year ago.

or hit Sanct.

or hit LaF.

or hit LCN.

i can go on. we all want fair fights when we want to fight. when we want to netgain, the way this game works, you netgain with barely any spies and war techs to netgain well. which means anyone attempting to war an alliance built to netgain won't be fair.

there's no way to let a netgainer know to prep for war (to make it fair) unless you prearrange it so from the start. it's a pity the game is flawed in regards to war vs net.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:46:13

Kya, You're in KSF?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:47:50

Kya, You're in KSF?

Yes
+Kya

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 8:49:57

Well... so far the list of possible homes just grew by one. PDM, LaF, Monsters and now KSF.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:51:13

Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

you should ask SOL when they hit imag a few resets back with overwhelming numbers in a FS.

or hit Evo over a year ago.

or hit Sanct.

or hit LaF.

or hit LCN.

i can go on. we all want fair fights when we want to fight. when we want to netgain, the way this game works, you netgain with barely any spies and war techs to netgain well. which means anyone attempting to war an alliance built to netgain won't be fair.

there's no way to let a netgainer know to prep for war (to make it fair) unless you prearrange it so from the start. it's a pity the game is flawed in regards to war vs net.

Not saying it's on way or another Hanlong, just saying it seems to me that both sides complain about the same issue to each other. So it begs the question, do they exist!

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 8:54:27

yes they do =)

it is not in a netgainers best interest to fight wars, so they will give up anything to have fair wars when we are forced to =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 9:02:12

Well... so far the list of possible homes just grew by one. PDM, LaF, Monsters and now KSF.

Check us out. :) I leave to go back to work in Alaska in a couple of weeks, but we have some other cool guys.
+Kya

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:12:37

Originally posted by Scorba:
It is unfortunate that LaF's only goal now is these one sided wars. Attempting to setup anything agreed upon in advance will simply be ignored as they find a way to dodge a pact, or involve enough alliances that the sides are always far higher on theirs.

The LGs were an obvious lead in ploy, LaF these days reminds me more and more of the old IX.

All we tried to do was go thru a set as peacefully as we could. But LaF who prepared for an early war needed a target, someone that couldn't fight back with the severe number disadvantage. SOL was chosen.

"Attempting to setup anything agreed upon in advance will simply be ignored as they find a way to dodge a pact, or involve enough alliances that the sides are always far higher on theirs."

Untrue. LaF offered the option to have a pre-arranged war on numerous occasions. Check your facts mate.

"But LaF who prepared for an early war needed a target, someone that couldn't fight back with the severe number disadvantage. SOL was chosen."

You make it sound as if SoL was a 'random and unfortunate target'. Again, refer to the first post by hanlong.

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:13:41

Originally posted by Donny:
Eh looks like I'm done in1a sick of being fs 'd 3:1

69-41. That's hardly 3:1?

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:14:15

Originally posted by Donny:
Eh looks like I'm done in1a sick of being fs 'd 3:1

Unless you mean Evo/SoL/iMag vs LaF last set?

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:16:44

This thread needs Christmas snow.

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:35:42

Originally posted by Nekked:
pies laf & sol... splatsplat...splat

I disagree with this post being edited! Freedom of speech!

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:43:35

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 10:48:43

I hope you folks at MD don't mind my bitterness. But the way in which things happened that led to me being kicked and detagged from MD was completely bogus from my end.

I'd explained in IRC more than once that I had a job, I'd explained being management, I sometimes had to work nights at my store. I'd explained that there would be times where I couldn't make warchats. I come home from work to find my country double tapped and then triple tapped by KSF, I make one retal and within minutes of completing the retal and getting part of my land back, I am hit by an MD country. After messaging the same country that had just hit me, I discover I was kicked for "lack of participation."

If you ask me, that was a raw deal.

How was you being kicked from MD bogus or a raw deal? We were in war. You did not make any hits during the 1st week of war. Yet your country was played 5-6x's everyday. So you were removed for "lack of participation". That makes sense to me. Is there some sort of flawed logic in that?

Don't forget, I was a Senator in Swords in FFA and had you as one of my members and as a leader at one point so I know that you've done this same thing in the past. Multiple Times I might add. I told the MD leadership when you joined what would happen, and they gave you a fair chance. Even after a poor war activity performance in your first war with MD, they still allowed you to stay. Then you follow up that poor performance with not even participating at all in the next war. Did you really expect MD to just let you sit in the tag?

I better say +Bonus post in here, so I don't get in trouble ;) I am heading back to my cage now, and fully expect a beating later.

FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Makinso Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:27:29

Fingolfin.

What SOL did to you a year ago LOL. LAF provoked us. You were in the same position you were now 70ish members and topfeeding smaller tags and farming the tiny tags into oblivion for our netting purposes.

SOL at that point was 39 countries big, you started topfeeding SOL. We retaliated all 1 : 1 as per our policy. When SOLers grabbed you, you decided to wave your L : L stick around without talking to SOL. When we contacted LAF FAs we we're basically told to eat the L : L retals and take a hike LaF would not sway from policy like SOL would not. I openly said that night of the conversation that we both knew what it would result to if neither of us budged retal policy. The answer was if that's your way so be it.

A 39 country SOL FSed 70 LaF countries and we (to my own surprise) whiped the floor with LaF. The next set came and SOL (as usual) ran low on pacts but we had no plans to take on LaF. We were at 50 - 55 members at that point from some recruiting LaF dropped to 55 - 60. Your own leaders paranoia with SOL made them FS us early (like you have out of paranoia right now according to your heads), we struck you down again and won. Since then there was no direct aggression between SOL and LaF. Apart from the sets that have just happened of course!

So I have no idea what SOL did to LaF a year ago apart from fighting you over policy based ideas and then you striking SOL out of paranoia with us winning that war.

Edited By: Makinso on Dec 19th 2011, 12:29:09
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:28:57

Originally posted by Makinso:
Fingolfin.

What SOL did to you a year ago LOL. LAF provoked us. You were in the same position you were now 70ish members and topfeeding smaller tags and farming the tiny tags into oblivion for our netting purposes.

SOL at that point was 39 countries big, you started topfeeding SOL. We retaliated all 1 : 1 as per our policy. When SOLers grabbed you, you decided to wave your L : L stick around without talking to SOL. When we contacted LAF FAs we we're basically told to eat the L : L retals and take a hike LaF would not sway from policy like SOL would not. I openly said that night of the conversation that we both knew what it would result to if neither of us budged retal policy. The answer was if that's your way so be it.

A 39 country SOL FSed 70 LaF countries and we (to my own surprise) whiped the floor with LaF. The next set came and SOL (as usual) ran low on pacts but we had no plans to take on LaF. We were at 50 - 55 members at that point from some recruiting LaF dropped to 55 - 60. Your own leaders paranoia with SOL made them FS us early (like you have out of paranoia right now according to your heads), we struck you down again and won. Since then there was no direct aggression between SOL and LaF. Apart from the sets that have just happened of course!

So I have no idea what SOL did to LaF a year ago apart from fighting you over policy based ideas and then you striking SOL out of paranoia with us winning that war.

Revolver Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:50:49

jesus christ, stop whining like little 5 y/o girls and war. SoL, you are responsible for what just came upon you. Makinso, stop playing the princess and just assume that mess you did.

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 12:31:13

Fingolfin.

Out of curiosity when has Laf ever showed desire to landgrab Sol outside of war? And how could a Laffer who isnt a 3 week late starter ever topfeed sol? You guys top out at 8-10k acres -_-

Ambian Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 12:47:06

bonus